Trump Will End Space Exploration.

Good. More money for building refineries, mills, and the military.

I'm good.

What are you talking about moron...dont oil companies build their refineries?
When a moron like you calls others morons, it only illuminates your own stupidity.
"Petroleum refineries are the little-appreciated bottleneck in oil’s path from the well to the pump. Gasoline has to be refined from crude oil and the United States has no spare oil refinery capacity. Whenever one of our refineries goes down, gasoline prices spike."

"It’s become a major problem in the last 20 years and we are ignoring it."

And when the msm ignores things, it doesn't enter into the consciousness of retards like you. If you don't hear about it on NPR, you assume it isn't happening.

Forget About Climate Change, America's Refineries Make Keystone XL A Bad Idea

I know the thought of putting people to work, building things, and using our own resources probably constipates you, but it's going to happen. Because those vast reaches of rural American..they aren't "parks" to be kept solely for the pleasure of soft handed, limp wristed urbanites. People live there, and they want to work in the same area where they live. And they're going to.

How many times has a private company gone to the moon....

Show which private company won World War 2...
Who do you think designed and built all the shit that made those things possible?

Hell if it had been left up to government we'd all be speaking German and they'd still be trying to get to the moon in a Trillion dollar rubber raft.

We built them, here, in this country. Not some other country.
Ummm, doesnt the government run the military? It WAS left up to the government and they sent us into ww2 so the US banks, who lent billions upon billions to France and England for the war, wouldnt lose all their money. But whats your point? And what the fuck does that have to do with the space program?
If your talking about the Apollo rubber raft, yes and we did it 6 times. Maybe what you should worry about is the 552Tusd in derivatives bubble. Oh, you dont know what Im talking about, ok.

"To make matters worse, we aren’t building new refineries. So we have overworked our old ones. Their average age is 40 years, and some are almost 90. Only one new one has been built in this century. They are getting decrepit, and it takes serious maintenance and upgrades to keep them going – safely.

"Still, the larger problem of refinery sustainability has yet to be addressed. What’s critical is that, while we closed half our refineries over that last two decades, the productivity of the remaining refineries has almost doubled. According to the EnergyInformation Administration, 301 refineries processed over 6 billion barrels of oil in 1982. In 2014, only 149 refineries processed almost the same amount of oil. In 2015, these refineries will top 8 billion barrels."

It will be addressed now. It's being addressed right now. There will be mills and wells in the rural US again, and our working families, the ones left, will prosper again.

Poor, poor city fools.

I'm good.

When a moron like you calls others morons, it only illuminates your own stupidity.
"Petroleum refineries are the little-appreciated bottleneck in oil’s path from the well to the pump. Gasoline has to be refined from crude oil and the United States has no spare oil refinery capacity. Whenever one of our refineries goes down, gasoline prices spike."

And when the msm ignores things, it doesn't enter into the consciousness of retards like you. If you don't hear about it on NPR, you assume it isn't happening.

I know the thought of putting people to work, building things, and using our own resources probably constipates you, but it's going to happen. Because those vast reaches of rural American..they aren't "parks" to be kept solely for the pleasure of soft handed, limp wristed urbanites. People live there, and they want to work in the same area where they live. And they're going to.

No. To a reasonable, truth seeking person it should sound just fine.
100% of the oil pumped on U.S. soil goes to the open market. You dont know that.
Yea, thank for schooling me on what Ive known for 50 years. Then why havent the oil cos built more refineries?
Senseless blabber.

How many times has a private company gone to the moon....

Show which private company won World War 2...
Who do you think designed and built all the shit that made those things possible?

Hell if it had been left up to government we'd all be speaking German and they'd still be trying to get to the moon in a Trillion dollar rubber raft.

We built them, here, in this country. Not some other country.
Ummm, doesnt the government run the military? It WAS left up to the government and they sent us into ww2 so the US banks, who lent billions upon billions to France and England for the war, wouldnt lose all their money. But whats your point? And what the fuck does that have to do with the space program?
If your talking about the Apollo rubber raft, yes and we did it 6 times. Maybe what you should worry about is the 552Tusd in derivatives bubble. Oh, you dont know what Im talking about, ok.

I see at least someone is enjoying that newly legalized weed, put the bong down for a minute and try reading what I was responding to before you go off on a 10 cent rant using a nickels worth of neurons, mmmkkkkayyy?

I'm good.

100% of the oil pumped on U.S. soil goes to the open market. You dont know that.
Yea, thank for schooling me on what Ive known for 50 years. Then why havent the oil cos built more refineries?
Senseless blabber.

Because the epa won't let them build more refineries.

I suspect the epa is going to be eliminated as well..or at least so changed fundamentally that it is no longer the same joke it is now.

I hear you crying.

I has a sad for you.

And men who receive foodstamps will either go to work, or lose their foodstamps.

That will be fun to watch, too. About 2/3 or more of the abject weiner lefties on this site will reduce their posting by about 3/4. Because they don't have the qualifications to get unmonitored desk jobs lol.

Say goodbye to your fake SSI that you managed to guilt someone into giving you for your fake "PTSD" from your horrendous childhood.

Work is therapy.

I'm good.

Senseless blabber.

Because the epa won't let them build more refineries.

I suspect the epa is going to be eliminated as well..or at least so changed fundamentally that it is no longer the same joke it is now.

I hear you crying.

I has a sad for you.

Thats a crock of shit propaganda. Dont you know how it works? If the powerful oil companies wanted more, theyd get more. The price would plummet and a glut would emerge. Oil co's dont want that. Are you kidding? 2 new refineries being built as we argue.

When was the last refinery built in the United States?
There were a total of 141 operable petroleum refineries in the United States as of January 1, 2016.

Two new refineries began operating in 2015. Petromax Refining Co began operating a 25,000 b/cd refinery in Houston in the second quarter. Buckeye Partners LP began operating a 46,250 b/cd condensate processing facility in Corpus Christi in the fourth quarter.

However, the newest refinery with significant downstream unit capacity began operating in 1977 in Garyville, Louisiana. That facility came online in 1977 with an initial atmospheric distillation unit capacity of 200,000 b/cd and as of January 1, 2016 had capacity of 539,000 b/cd.

Capacity has also been added to existing refineries through upgrades or new construction. Some recent examples of large increases include:

• In 2012, Motiva upgraded its refinery in Port Arthur, Texas, making it the largest refinery in the U.S. with a capacity of 603,000 b/cd as of January 1, 2016.
  • In 2009, Marathon upgraded its Garyville, Louisiana refinery. As of January 1, 2016, the capacity is more than double its original 1977 capacity.
The newest refineries currently operating in the United States:

Year Built First Operated Location Original Owner Original Capacity b/cd Current Owner 2016 Capacity b/cd
2015 2015 Corpus Christi, TX Buckeye Partners 46,250 Buckeye Partners 46,250
2015 2015 Houston, TX Petromax Refining 25,000 Petromax Refining 25,000
2014 2015 Dickinson, ND Dakota Prairie Refining 19,000 Dakota Praire Refining 19,500
2014 2015 Galena Park, TX Kinder Morgan 42,000 Kinder Morgan 84,000
2008 2008 Douglas, WY Interline Resources 3,000 Antelope Refining 3,800
1998 1998 Atmore, AL Goodway 4,100 Goodway 4,100
1993 1993 Valdez, AK Petro Star 26,300 Petro Star 55,000
1991 1992 Ely, NV Petro Source 7,000 Foreland 2,000
1986 1987 North Pole, AK Petro Star 6,700 Petro Star 19,700
1985 1986 Prudhoe Bay, AK ARCO 12,000 ConocoPhillips 15,000
1979 1980 Wilmington, CA Huntway 5,400 Valero 6,300
1978 1979 Vicksburg, MS Ergon 10,000 Ergon 23,000
1978 1979 North Slope, AK ARCO 13,000 BP Exploration, AK 10,500
1977 1978 Lake Charles, LA Calcasieu 6,500 Calcasieu 89,000
1976 1977 Garyville, LA Marathon 200,000 Marathon 539,000
1976 1977 Krotz Springs, LA Gold King 5,000 Alon 80,000
1975 1975 Corpus Christi, TX Saber 15,000 Valero 293,000

And men who receive foodstamps will either go to work, or lose their foodstamps.

That will be fun to watch, too. About 2/3 or more of the abject weiner lefties on this site will reduce their posting by about 3/4. Because they don't have the qualifications to get unmonitored desk jobs lol.

You quote the bible then dump on the poor. Hypocrite. Im not a leftie you dope. More useless babble. Thats all you guys got. Bull shit. The 70 years of indoctrination works.

Say goodbye to your fake SSI that you managed to guilt someone into giving you for your fake "PTSD" from your horrendous childhood.

Work is therapy.

Well then, it was you right wing cheating lying globalist fucks that gave it to me.

Work is therapy.

Well then, it was you right wing cheating lying globalist fucks that gave it to me.
Nope wasn't me, I'm not a globalist lol.

We'll find you a job though. You can pay for your own dope then. Because one of the other things that we're going to do is lift the fucking FDA boot from our necks and allow people to get what they need and want. And force the insurance companies to pay for it...provided you can pay for your own private insurance.

20. Stop spending money on space exploration until the United States can fix its potholes. Encourage private space-exploration companies to expand.

An excellent video.

The only space exploration the government should be funding is when it's driven for military needs

Exactly. The only one enumerated in the constitution.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Then why havent the oil cos built more refineries?

Mostly because they can and have increase capacity at existing refineries. That way they avoid costly regulations involved in building new plants. Most of the refineries operate at about 90% capacity. Keeps the employees happy.

Forum List

Back