Trump Will End Space Exploration.

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
20. Stop spending money on space exploration until the United States can fix its potholes. Encourage private space-exploration companies to expand.

An excellent video.

I tried to watch that new Cosmos series but that asshole was too much for me. It was just a sham to bash Christianity, a far cry from what Sagan did.

India sent a robot that can drill the soil to mars for 75 million dollars.

Let them handle the space exploration.
Our running costs are too high with these expensive engineers and scientists...

20. Stop spending money on space exploration until the United States can fix its potholes. Encourage private space-exploration companies to expand.

An excellent video.

The only space exploration the government should be funding is when it's driven for military needs

Does anyone believe all this Mars hype? Wonder what is behind all the blather since there really is no hope of pulling it off .

An excellent video.

Private companies can launch rockets at 25% of the cost of NASA, who wouldn't want a private-public partnership?

While I love the space program and NASA...I have no problem with this.

We've all been dancing...now it's time to pay the band.

An excellent video.

Private companies can launch rockets at 25% of the cost of NASA, who wouldn't want a private-public partnership?

Yes they did... But did they launch the first one...

How many times has a private company gone to the moon....

Show which private company won World War 2...

There is a place for Private and Public... The gains being made today in space has been done on the pioneering work by NASA...

You can claim that pushing the human barriers and our limits is not useful...

I will say when the US flag was first placed on the moon... People bounded over that..

Does anyone believe all this Mars hype?
Maybe Cher is privy to something we're not.
After all, she did say she was moving to Jupiter if Trump won.

I think the space program is a waste of money we don't have.

The powers that be can't stand
another country doing something we haven't.

Good. More money for building refineries, mills, and the military.

I'm good.

How many times has a private company gone to the moon....

Show which private company won World War 2...
Who do you think designed and built all the shit that made those things possible?

Hell if it had been left up to government we'd all be speaking German and they'd still be trying to get to the moon in a Trillion dollar rubber raft.

An excellent video.

Maybe in the first contract year but you dont get it. There is no profit in deep space and planetary efforts. No profit?...space exploration is dead...an activity that defined us when we were great. Of course, no tax dollars going to space exploration. Now we can give those tax dollars to the banks. Yeah...your for that too.

Forum List

Back