Trump will be the republican nominee in 2024 .

The electors? You don’t need them unless you win the popular vote in a state. It’s not high on the todo list.

We are arguing about how to tame a Leprechaun. I don't think it is legally possible for an independent presidential candidate to be elected as president. However, does that really matter? 1996 is the only time an independent candidate got enough votes to even be considered a formidable candidate. The 1968 election had a third party win electoral votes. Otherwise this really isn't worth discussing. We are decades away from a third party candidate winning any states. I imagine we will never see an independent candidate win any state elections. So the legal procedure for that is quite irrelevant.

We are arguing about how to tame a Leprechaun. I don't think it is legally possible for an independent presidential candidate to be elected as president. However, does that really matter? 1996 is the only time an independent candidate got enough votes to even be considered a formidable candidate. The 1968 election had a third party win electoral votes. Otherwise this really isn't worth discussing. We are decades away from a third party candidate winning any states. I imagine we will never see an independent candidate win any state elections. So the legal procedure for that is quite irrelevant.
Agreed. It's an academic argument.
I don't think it is legally possible for an independent presidential candidate to be elected as president.
I think you're wrong about that.

Ok.

Fun discussion.

Wow.

Earlier you cited the 12th amendment as the basis for your opinion. Are political parties mentioned in the 12th amendment. If not...why would you think party affiliation would be necessary.

I frequently fantasize about the Libertarian Party organizing properly and focusing on winning just one state on a permanent basis for every presidential election. We haven't had a third party win any states since 1968.

Things will get ugly.
Trump can't win the general election after he incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on lies. Most Americans know there was no fraud and Trump is lying, and the majority will never vote for him.

The GOP will crash and burn with Trump and the Big Lie leading the way.
After the loss all hell will break loose and the Republican party will implode.

The Republicans did this to themselves following Trump down the rabbit hole of lies and corruption and failure.
Your nose grows miles long everyday you open up your mouth when the facts are most Americans know vote fraud happened along with the whole world.

You think that leftists have been so brainwashed against Trump that they’d vote AGAIN for a man with obvious dementia who has invited in millions of illegals, driven inflation to a 40-year-high, demonized Americans as “threats to democracy” if they don’t believe the way he wants, has been discovered to have stolen classified information from when he was a senator, has enriched his family by allowing influence peddling, has stoked racial divide by saying (some) Republicans want to lynch blacks, and can’t complete a simple sentence on his own?
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113: Indeed,half of Of the dem voters at least realises they screwed up and don’t want a dementia clown who can’t utter one sentence without stuttering and realises he has betrayed them with his open borders in office again.

people said Trump didnt stand a chance in 2016 and they were proven wrong .... add to the fact that over half of dems dont want Biden to run in 2024 Trump could very well bee the next POTUS !
:thankusmile: And these dumbasses never learn even after all that when the lamestream media was declaring hitlery the winner weeks before the election.:rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He lost because, among other reasons, the truth about Biden was suppressed by the liberal media. Now the truth is out.

Nobody in their right mind would vote for Biden over Trump.
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113: :yes_text12: First prize for best post on this thread.:thup: As I said,it’s well known at least half the people thst voted for biden realized they screwed up.

:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113: :yes_text12: First prize for best post on this thread.:thup: As I said,it’s well known at least half the people thst voted for biden realized they screwed up.
Thank you! And so true - if the media and the FBI hadn’t colluded to hide the truth about Biden, there’s no question Trump would have won. Enough people have admitted if they had known the truth, they never would have voted for Biden.

The scary thing is that ANYBODY who has witnessed the destruction of our country at the hands of Biden - or rather his handlers -would vote for him again.

Yes he is. But the Republican National Convention is not until July of 2024. A lot can happen in 16 months. And Trump is imploding.

Oh ok. So you are predicting that Trump supporters won't become delegates to the Republican National Committee in enough numbers to make the nomination? I hope your prediction is accurate but if I were a betting man I'd bet thousands of dollars that Trump will be the nominee unless Trump dies or drops out of the race.

Oh ok. So you are predicting that Trump supporters won't become delegates to the Republican National Committee in enough numbers to make the nomination? I hope your prediction is accurate but if I were a betting man I'd bet thousands of dollars that Trump will be the nominee unless Trump dies or drops out of the race.

I think he will drop out when his numbers are so low. He won't want to lose again, and the "stolen election" lie won't work again.

Thank you! And so true - if the media and the FBI hadn’t colluded to hide the truth about Biden, there’s no question Trump would have won. Enough people have admitted if they had known the truth, they never would have voted for Biden.

The scary thing is that ANYBODY who has witnessed the destruction of our country at the hands of Biden - or rather his handlers -would vote for him again.
The ones thst want to vote for him again all hate America.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back