Trump will be the republican nominee in 2024 .

Then explain what the poster you accused of being a racist said that was actually racist. I fully expect you to answer this the same way you answered my direct question in another thread which was to avoid it and not answer it at all.
I don't remember calling any poster a racist. Please provide a link. This is an internet political forum, part of this fun is discussing the points you want to and not others. I have no obligations to reply to any of your posts unless I find them intelligent, funny or as in this case trying to determine what you are talking about. As for your last post I did not reply to, it was just dumb.

even though Trump has been hit with attack after attack from the left ,the courts, the msm ,rino's and so on he will probably be the republican nominee in 2024 .... his closest rival if he were to run [Desantis] polls much much lower than Trump among republican voters ... dont expect any speech or action from Trump to change the advantage he has [a much greater advantage than when he announced in 2015] . and Trump could very well win out against Biden in 2024 .

And then he will be a four time loser.

Hey, but look at the upside. He’ll be the nominee again in 2028.

Can’t fix stupid.

I don't remember calling any poster a racist. Please provide a link. This is an internet political forum, part of this fun is discussing the points you want to and not others. I have no obligations to reply to any of your posts unless I find them intelligent, funny or as in this case trying to determine what you are talking about. As for your last post I did not reply to, it was just dumb.
post #16 retard.

you calling me dumb and can't even remember your own accusations? don't bother responding to this one either.

59PDI5uWfwZW.png
LOL, The Donald, aka, the Orange Man will likely be handed out by the Judicial System an Orange Suit. See:

even though Trump has been hit with attack after attack from the left ,the courts, the msm ,rino's and so on he will probably be the republican nominee in 2024 .... his closest rival if he were to run [Desantis] polls much much lower than Trump among republican voters ... dont expect any speech or action from Trump to change the advantage he has [a much greater advantage than when he announced in 2015] . and Trump could very well win out against Biden in 2024 .
Enjoy four more years of Biden / Harris.

What is in your mind "the Democrat party policy"?
I am anti-abortion and pro gun. I don't believe our border laws are being properly enforced, and have not been since probably before Reagan. I think Dems are too easy on crime and on and on.

I am anti-abortion and pro gun. I don't believe our border laws are being properly enforced, and have not been since probably before Reagan. I think Dems are too easy on crime and on and on.
Well, maybe you need to read and consider the Democratic Policy on guns, crimes, abortions and health care.

First of all, guns in the United States kill innocent people every day. These innocent people, who mostly have families and reasons to live, some as young as pre-teen leave life way too soon.

A fetus aborted by a firearm is murdered, and that is a crime; an abortion to a fetus that has been aborted legally has most likely found out in the first three months of the pregnancy a serious medical or social problem.

As to the border issues, maybe you ought to wonder why the immigration policies have yet the Congress passed a bill. Consider if you will this is another of the wedge issues that are used by the GOP!

See this link, it appears the Bracero Program and other matters here:

Well, maybe you need to read and consider the Democratic Policy on guns, crimes, abortions and health care.

First of all, guns in the United States kill innocent people every day. These innocent people, who mostly have families and reasons to live, some as young as pre-teen leave life way too soon.

A fetus aborted by a firearm is murdered, and that is a crime; an abortion to a fetus that has been aborted legally has most likely found out in the first three months of the pregnancy a serious medical or social problem.

As to the border issues, maybe you ought to wonder why the immigration policies have yet the Congress passed a bill. Consider if you will this is another of the wedge issues that are used by the GOP!

See this link, it appears the Bracero Program and other matters here:

Guns don't kill anyone, people do. I know you are probably more tired of hearing that than I am of saying it. I think I should have the opportunity to defend myself and those that are threatened with with death or bodily injury rather than just letting them kill me. Men should not be allowed to take other men's lives. I am antiabortion for the same reason, we are not God. The border is the way it is because you are correct, both sides use it for a wedge issue. Not just the Repubs, but they are at least half the problem. I was typing as I was reading so I will go look at the Bracero Program.

If trump is the choice, I will vote for whoever can best prevent his return to elected government. I will vote for nobody, that proven to go against free election and try to remain in office, by hook, crook or organized force against the government of the United States, or anybody else that supported it or will support it.
fraud or not if Biden would have been up by hundreds of thousands of votes in key battleground states at midnight and the count in all these said states was stopped and then the next morning suddenly Trump was ahead and the msm and social media had censored negative info on Trump and his family to help him win ...in other words if the shoe were on the other foot the left would still be rioting to this day ! dont pretend they wouldnt !

Last edited:
fraud or not if Biden would have been up by hundreds of thousands of votes in key battleground states at midnight and the count in all these said states was stopped and then the next morning suddenly Trump was ahead and the msm and social media had censored negative info on Trump and his family to help him win ...in other words if the shoe were on the other foot the left would still be rioting to this day ! dont pretend they wouldnt !
There just isn't an amendment to the constitution saying the counting stops at midnight and never has been.

did you actually, honestly miss his point, or did you intentionally ignore it?
Intentionally ignored it for validity and pointed out the obvious glaring oversight.

There just isn't an amendment to the constitution saying the counting stops at midnight and never has been.
but the counts did stop shortly after midnight ... while thats not concrete proof of fraud it did raise suspicions from many people the same as it would have if it would have went against Biden if he were in the lead and the shoe were on the other foot ! you know i know the left knows that they would be rioting to this day if Trump would have won under the same conditions !

Forum List

Back