Trump will be a one-term president

it will resign at some point to get a VP Dence Pardon that will be legal for it.

So not even one full term.

More: The Republican Party will have to reassemble, in advance of likely disintegration. RNC made no attempts at outreach, expanding any sense of a voting bloc.

Anyone following the Congress rep's funeral today, for example: Understands about building a bloc! Never again set foot in a place of worship: Ever again in your life! Hollering, Coughing, Spitting, clapping, jumping up and down within a foot or two of another--all indoors, no apparent ventilation(?)!

At least the deceased Republican presidential aspirant went to a near-empty convention hall in Tulsa--intended by RNC to make him catch the plague, and die!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Real prayer runs into this crap: Matt 25: 14-30!)

What a Mess !

Just for fun, I've started addressing people who have lost their minds over covid19 or hug the Left as 'Subject"
'excuse me Subject, are you in line"?
'Subject, masks are not required outdoors" !!!

People who understand the whole scam as 'Citizen"

Last edited:
I'm calling it now.
He will never throw out the 1st pitch to a ball game either. He will never get drug prices lower in the USA. He will never unite this country. He will never get more than 2 miles of wall built. He will never quit lying.
He already has gotten drug prices lowered....
PAY ATTENTION!....

I'm calling it now.
Flying Pig GIFs | Tenor

Anyone smart noticed ABC news showing the very start, everything indoors. Some idiot got everyone to stand up and holler, "Amen!" all over the place.

Off went my TV right away. Let the rich people do a Tulsa event, and die(?)! Governor Cuomo--if you're listening--Order all television broadcast receivers on any device or stand-alone: Blown to bits!

Would parents, anywhere: Let their little watch such a horror atrocity!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The main protection on planet earth against the Martians Landing: Deut 23: 19-20!)

I'm calling it now.

What? Do you work at the Democrat elections board or something?
You in charge of the national mail in ballot process?

Otherwise....place your bets.....

HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE !!!!

Ha. No. I don't care for either candidate.

Last year, I thought he'd walk away easily with a 2020 election just because of how efficiently they were able to sell a completely distorted economy off as the greatest economy in the world.

But, just one month after some bug, people couldn't survive without a 1200 dollar piece of cheese.

People woke up to reality quick.

But that's not the reason I think he won't win reelection.

The reason I think that is because the people who really run this country don't want him reelected.

Policy-wise, Biden and Trump aren't really any different. I think the people who really run the country would just rather have Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back