Trump will be a one-term president

I just can't see Biden presidency, so I'm leaning toward Trump having a second term.

Hillary-Clinton-Smiles-Puts-Hand-on-Face.gif

I'm calling it now.
He will never throw out the 1st pitch to a ball game either. He will never get drug prices lower in the USA. He will never unite this country. He will never get more than 2 miles of wall built. He will never quit lying.

Other than the baseball thing, he is like every other president.
Really, I have never heard or read of any president even during the civil war insinuate that the national election will be delayed or that our electoral system is full of fraud. No, Trump is unlike any president we have ever had, and hopefully will be unlike any president this nation will ever see again.

It won’t be delayed, so no big deal. Democrats claimed fraud over the last election.

I don’t really give a damn about all the pettiness and Trump has contributed to to a lot of it.

If only the Democrats could have put up a good candidate the last two cycles. It seems like the two party system has failed us. I am hoping the American people get smart and look for real solutions instead of voting for D or R because they have failed miserably.

The thing that will sink the republicans is the fact that they have refused to mourn the 150,000 Americans who have died from the pandemic. Americans are still mostly decent people and it just isn't right to act like all those people just do not matter that much.
Since the Democrat voters haven't "mourned" the 1.2 MILLION dead from heart disease and cancer, this year, I suspect the country will turn on the heartless Democrat Party

The thing that will sink the republicans is the fact that they have refused to mourn the 150,000 Americans who have died from the pandemic. Americans are still mostly decent people and it just isn't right to act like all those people just do not matter that much.
Since the Democrat voters haven't "mourned" the 1.2 MILLION dead from heart disease and cancer, this year, I suspect the country will turn on the heartless Democrat Party
LOL

Forum List

Back