Wall of Moms....is racist...according to black group....of course they are racist, they are left wingers.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The only place to find real, ingrained racism, is in the left wing, the democrat party....where race is the primary factor in all of their policies and goals.......they want to be able to discriminate against weaker minorities, like Asians, and they want to use race to attack other groups they hate....

So.....of course, the Wall of Women pretending to be Moms is racist.......they are left wingers after all..

So.....of course, the Wall of Women pretending to be Moms is racist.......they are left wingers after all..
No shit they're racist. They're lesbians: they're always calling the cops to accuse black men of rape, and if they associate with black women at all, it is a "blonde-brunette" lesbian relationship like owning a domestic slave or intimate maidservant.

The only place to find real, ingrained racism, is in the left wing, the democrat party....where race is the primary factor in all of their policies and goals.......they want to be able to discriminate against weaker minorities, like Asians, and they want to use race to attack other groups they hate....

I realized I'm a racist too. I like white bread.

I realized I'm a racist too. I like white bread.
There was a Ukrainian gal from my hometown with the exact same attitude. She thought rye, whole wheat or any other kind of bread was for brown or black people. On the other hand, Finns are white, and they despise white bread.

Forum List

Back