Trump will be a one-term president

I'm calling it now.

What? Do you work at the Democrat elections board or something?
You in charge of the national mail in ballot process?

Otherwise....place your bets.....

HILLARY IN A LANDSLIDE !!!!

Ha. No. I don't care for either candidate.

Last year, I thought he'd walk away easily with a 2020 election just because of how efficiently they were able to sell a completely distorted economy off as the greatest economy in the world.

But, just one month after some bug, people couldnlt survive without a 1200 dollar piece of cheese.

People woke up to reality quick.

But that's not the reason I think he won't win reelection.

The reason I think that is because the people who really run this country donlt want him reelected.

Policy-wise, Biden and Trump arenlt really any different. I thik the people who really run the country would just rather have Biden.

Fair enough.
Can't argue with all of this.

With China / US relations deteriorating rapidly, I can't totally rule out a delay in the election due to a conflict

If Globalists and Democrats had done the right thing decades ago, we could probably have avoided it, but their /rolling over for the Chinese all
this time has created a dangerous adversary.

I'm calling you out.

Since you're so sure....you'll stay off the forum for 6 months if Trump wins....and take your fellow losers with

I may not be on this forum anyway. Only reason I ever came here is because I was fresh off two campaigns and needed a break. I had actually joined another forum right after that but it shut down. So I came here to kind of have a cool down.

I'm more of a doer rather than a talker, so after the 2020, I'll likely be involved with other things moving into the 2024. Will see what the plan is.

I'm calling you out.

Since you're so sure....you'll stay off the forum for 6 months if Trump wins....and take your fellow losers with

I may not be on this forum anyway. Only reason I ever came here is because I was fresh off two campaigns and needed a break. I had actually joined another forum right after that but it shut down. So I came here to kind of have a cool down.

I'm more of a doer rather than a talker, so after the 2020, I'll likely be involved with other things moving into the 2024. Will see what the plan is.
Libertarians are to high to think

I'm calling you out.

Well,
You are reasonable so whatever your POV I can't say I'm glad to see you go personally.
We need more people willing to discuss rather than slam.

Admittedly, I sometimes lose my cool over some of the garbage posted.
But I try to discuss.

I'm calling you out.

And you?

What's that? You won't put up anything yourself?

It sounds like you're pretty confident Trump will lose.

Really? How did you get that from what I said?
Is that a SnowShoe in your avatar?

I'm calling it now.
He will never throw out the 1st pitch to a ball game either. He will never get drug prices lower in the USA. He will never unite this country. He will never get more than 2 miles of wall built. He will never quit lying.
He already has gotten drug prices lowered....
PAY ATTENTION!....
You didn't hear? Trump delayed because Big Pharma got to him. Pay attention.

But But....
If they "got to him" wouldn't prices go UP instead of down?

The reason I think that is because the people who really run this country donlt want him reelected.

Policy-wise, Biden and Trump arenlt really any different. I thik the people who really run the country would just rather have Biden.

I could be wrong, but I see it differently. I think he has been 'controlled opposition' so why would they want to change that now? It has been working well to divide people even further and to use some of his positions (like anti-immigration rhetoric, for example) as pretexts for ulterior authoritarian agendas. There's another reason why I think his presidency benefits them, but I don't want to say it here because I would for sure get tarred and feathered. lol. So I'll just say, think Hegelian Dialectic.

I just can't see a Biden presidency, so I'm leaning toward Trump having a second term.

Last edited:
Really? How did you get that from what I said?

You said others had to leave the board if they lost the wager, but you didn't mention any penalty for yourself if you lost the wager.

Is that a SnowShoe in your avatar?

No, just a regular seal point, no white on him anywhere. Applehead, which I think are much prettier than modern Siamese skinny mutants. He was a feral cat that I tamed somewhat. Eventually he moved in with someone else. No problem, as long as he was happy. I'm just glad I taught him that humans were okay.

I'm calling it now.
He will never throw out the 1st pitch to a ball game either. He will never get drug prices lower in the USA. He will never unite this country. He will never get more than 2 miles of wall built. He will never quit lying.
He already has gotten drug prices lowered....
PAY ATTENTION!....
You didn't hear? Trump delayed because Big Pharma got to him. Pay attention.

But But....
If they "got to him" wouldn't prices go UP instead of down?
Did Trump back off for 30 days or not? I will tell you he did. That means no he did not get lower prices for this country.

I'm calling it now.

Only because it will be stolen from him in this upcoming 2020 coup. Democrats are doing everything in their power to get people to vote against President Trump. They are registering people to vote and offering to give people rides. Why is that legal? Those people would usually not be able to vote, but this insistence on making it easier for them is unamerican and undemocratic. Not to mention trying to make it so people can vote from home. I don't care how secure it can be. The issue is that voting should require effort. If you're not willing to put in the effort, or if you cannot find a way to the polling place because it's too far or you have work, then you're not the type of person who should be voting. We could solve all of this if we made it so only people who own property valued over $250,000 can vote, or who have at least $100,000 in taxable income the previous year. What the democrats have done and continue to do is very unamerican. Allowing people without any skin in the game is very undemocratic and cannot be tolerated any longer. I know I won't be able to vote under such rules, but I shouldn't be able to vote. In fact, not being able to vote will make me work even harder to earn my right to be a real citizen. I trust people who actually made it far more than I trust myself and others like me to vote correctly.

This coup is a joke and president Trump needs to suspend the elections until the democrat threat can be handled. If the coup is allowed to take place on Nov. 3rd, then everything we worked so hard to achieve will be destroyed. We're so close to finally building that wall, eliminating Obamacare from freeloaders, and making America the shining beacon on the hill again that is respected and admired around the world. We cannot let the democrats ruin this. Cancel the elections in 2020 and have them again in 2024 once we eliminate the democrat threat. Outlaw the democratic party and arrest those who refuse to denounce leftist policies. We need to save our democracy, and this is the only way to do it.

I'm calling it now.

Other than the baseball thing, he is like every other president.
Really, I have never heard or read of any president even during the civil war insinuate that the national election will be delayed or that our electoral system is full of fraud. No, Trump is unlike any president we have ever had, and hopefully will be unlike any president this nation will ever see again.

I'm calling it now.

Only because it will be stolen from him in this upcoming 2020 coup. Democrats are doing everything in their power to get people to vote against President Trump. They are registering people to vote and offering to give people rides. Why is that legal? Those people would usually not be able to vote, but this insistence on making it easier for them is unamerican and undemocratic. Not to mention trying to make it so people can vote from home. I don't care how secure it can be. The issue is that voting should require effort. If you're not willing to put in the effort, or if you cannot find a way to the polling place because it's too far or you have work, then you're not the type of person who should be voting. We could solve all of this if we made it so only people who own property valued over $250,000 can vote, or who have at least $100,000 in taxable income the previous year. What the democrats have done and continue to do is very unamerican. Allowing people without any skin in the game is very undemocratic and cannot be tolerated any longer. I know I won't be able to vote under such rules, but I shouldn't be able to vote. In fact, not being able to vote will make me work even harder to earn my right to be a real citizen. I trust people who actually made it far more than I trust myself and others like me to vote correctly.

This coup is a joke and president Trump needs to suspend the elections until the democrat threat can be handled. If the coup is allowed to take place on Nov. 3rd, then everything we worked so hard to achieve will be destroyed. We're so close to finally building that wall, eliminating Obamacare from freeloaders, and making America the shining beacon on the hill again that is respected and admired around the world. We cannot let the democrats ruin this. Cancel the elections in 2020 and have them again in 2024 once we eliminate the democrat threat. Outlaw the democratic party and arrest those who refuse to denounce leftist policies. We need to save our democracy, and this is the only way to do it.

You are a faggot.

I'm calling it now.
you-are-here-meme-2020-e1577827015657.png

The thing that will sink the republicans is the fact that they have refused to mourn the 150,000 Americans who have died from the pandemic. Americans are still mostly decent people and it just isn't right to act like all those people just do not matter that much.

Forum List

Back