Trump was right: Jewish teen arrested for bomb threats to Jewish centers

Cu6evU5.jpg

Damn Jews

An odd statement.

How does that address the fact that these threats being made by a Jewish person completely supports Trump's opinion that they were "false flag" operations designed to smear him,

and NOT US bigots emboldened by Trump's victory?

to whom are you addressing your comment?-----I voted for Trump. ----
so did hubby <<<<-(dual citizenship) From what secret am I hiding?

Do you think that the President is owned an apology from all those who attacked him on that comment, now that he has been proved right?

so far----based on information provided----there is nothing to support a motive
by the kid in Beersheba of "wanting to smear Trump" I am eager to know
just what motivated that stupid kid. be patient

The odds of it being an antisemite supporter of Donald Trump just dropped to near zero.

It was never likely. THat was complete fucking bullshit spread by bullshit artists.

All the noise on it in the media was pure "Fake new" spread by the press to undermine the President, not because there was ANY real reason to find it at all credible.

And now the Truth is coming out.

Time for those fuckers to apologize and to be told to stop their bullshit in the future.

you have a SIMPLISTIC mind--- There is very LITTLE likelihood that the jerk
in Beersheva is RESPONSIBLE for all the bomb threats. Seems to me more
like a COPY CAT crime than some NEW idea THAT DEVELOPED IN BEERSHEVA. The possibility that it is part of a conspiracy of --
god know who------does exist. But that you DECIDE that it is-----at this point---
is as stupid as any of the other theories that got floated around. Keep in mind---
Trump PROBABLY knew about the kid in Beersheva
og

1. The police say he is the main suspect "in the WAVE of threats". That indicates he is responsible for, at least most of them.

2. Your "copy cat" is just spin from a simple mind hiding from the Truth.

3 Your lefty myth that Trump's rise was fueled by bigotry is complete bs.

Trump's rise was fueled by hate

Correct.

Except one of yours sides big "evidence" of this just got debunked.

Did you attack him for his misrepresented "false flag" comment? Do you personally owe him an apology?
Who Trump? Fuck Donald Trump.

This isn't about Trump per say.

If you make statements attacking Trump and trump supporters on this board, based on your assumption that A. those threats were made by Trump supporters, and B. that Trump's accusation of "false flag operations" was an antisemitic act in of itself,

then you were greatly in the wrong, and owe Trump and any Trump supporters you incorrectly attacked, an apology.

Also, you should wonder, if you were so wrong about THAT, what else might you be so sure about, and yet so completely wrong about.

Unless you don't have a problem with smearing good people with the vilest of accusations...

What kind of person doesn't mind viciously smearing good people based on lies?

An odd statement.

How does that address the fact that these threats being made by a Jewish person completely supports Trump's opinion that they were "false flag" operations designed to smear him,

and NOT US bigots emboldened by Trump's victory?

to whom are you addressing your comment?-----I voted for Trump. ----
so did hubby <<<<-(dual citizenship) From what secret am I hiding?

Do you think that the President is owned an apology from all those who attacked him on that comment, now that he has been proved right?

The odds of it being an antisemite supporter of Donald Trump just dropped to near zero.

It was never likely. THat was complete fucking bullshit spread by bullshit artists.

All the noise on it in the media was pure "Fake new" spread by the press to undermine the President, not because there was ANY real reason to find it at all credible.

Time for those fuckers to apologize and to be told to stop their bullshit in the future.

like a COPY CAT crime than some NEW idea THAT DEVELOPED IN BEERSHEVA. The possibility that it is part of a conspiracy of --
god know who------does exist. But that you DECIDE that it is-----at this point---
is as stupid as any of the other theories that got floated around. Keep in mind---
og

1. The police say he is the main suspect "in the WAVE of threats". That indicates he is responsible for, at least most of them.

Not sure what you tried to do that.

My point stands.

Did you smear Trump supporters based on your assumption that the "Wave of threats" were trump spawned antisemitism?

og

My point stands.

Did you smear Trump supporters based on your assumption that the "Wave of threats" were trump spawned antisemitism?

nope----nevah------and do not know anyone who did. -----nevah got
INFORMATION that any person with a brain did. ------I know lots of
JOOOOS------hubby reads the Hebrew newspapers----he did not mention
anything like that -------I get DA JOOOO news from lots of sources----nothing
about TRUMP SPAWNING ANTI-SEMITISM-------

og

My point stands.

The media did. And I recall being slammed by lefties on this very site for stating the Trump was probably right, that the "Wave" of threats probably came from lefties trying to make him look bad.

These lefties used my opinion on that as "evidence" or "reason" to attack me as a bigot and/or an antisemite.

NOw we are seeing more and more that Trump and I were right, and those that were sooooooo scandalized by what they claimed was antisemitism on our part, were completely wrong.

Question: What type of person doesn't mind calling someone vile names based on lies?

og

My point stands.

The media did. And I recall being slammed by lefties on this very site for stating the Trump was probably right, that the "Wave" of threats probably came from lefties trying to make him look bad.

These lefties used my opinion on that as "evidence" or "reason" to attack me as a bigot and/or an antisemite.

NOw we are seeing more and more that Trump and I were right, and those that were sooooooo scandalized by what they claimed was antisemitism on our part, were completely wrong.

Question: What type of person doesn't mind calling someone vile names based on lies?

ok-----I do not believe that the wave of bomb threats have anything to do with
Trump at all. Its not like threats of violence is a NEW PHENOMENON

og

My point stands.

ok-----I do not believe that the wave of bomb threats have anything to do with
Trump at all. Its not like threats of violence is a NEW PHENOMENON

Good for you.

Now if we can get the rest of the Left to stop being dishonest, we will be making some progress.

If you make statements attacking Trump and trump supporters on this board, based on your assumption that A. those threats were made by Trump supporters, and B. that Trump's accusation of "false flag operations" was an antisemitic act in of itself,

then you were greatly in the wrong, and owe Trump and any Trump supporters you incorrectly attacked, an apology.

I don't owe you shit. You're trying to destroy my country,
^ anti-semite

Several things need to be taken into consideration on this case.........

First, the dude is 18, a dual citizen of both Israel and America, and is currently residing in Israel.

It's also been reported that this young man has a history of mental illness as well as has a brain tumor, which many have had an effect on his behavior.

Why didn't they catch him for so long? Simple...........he was using his neighbor's WIFI to use the internet to mask where the calls were coming from.

What do I think should be done? Send him to trial, and if found guilty, put him down as criminally insane and provide him with the required surgery. If everything checks out after the surgery, put him back out in society.

^ anti-semite
What? I was correcting your anti-Semitism. Can't you read your own writing?

^ anti-semite
02fa1ce217ea3d6f7935feccd72e7e5f.jpg

Is not that opinion of your based on the same set of assumptions that led you to incorrectly blame Trump and Trump partisans for the wave of threats?

57631598.jpg
[

Last edited:

^ anti-semite

Posting that in the context of a thread about a real false flag operation to falsely smear people with antisemitism, is very, very wrong.

^ anti-semite

Posting that in the context of a thread about a real false flag operation to falsely smear people with antisemitism, is very, very wrong.
I'm sorry that you're offended by that message

Is not that opinion of your based on the same set of assumptions that led you to incorrectly blame Trump and Trump partisans for the wave of threats?

57631598.jpg

Damn democrat Jews. :wink_2:
^ anti-semite

I'm sorry that you're offended by that message

Seeing it used to support a false accusation of antisemitism is offensive to any decent person.

Forum List

Back