Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

"No way to prevent this", says America, the only nation in the world where mass shootings happen!

She claims the NRA is fraught with "fraud and abuse". So that is her rationale for dissolving the NRA?
Even if true couldn't you say the same about any large NGO? The NAACP? The DNC? The UN?

Give New York another check mark for it's horrifically bad entrenched corruption. From top to bottom
New York sets the standard for corrupt ineptitude.

Just a note, the NRA received zero taxpayer dollars. How much does Planned Parenting receive? This isn't a public issue as far as I can see.

Furthermore, how does a government have the power to "dissolve" a private group? If she wants to apply charges to those guilty of a crime do so, she can't force this organization to dissolve.

This is political. From what I have heard from her, she as dumb as a bag of bricks. Probably not very courageous.

in Parkland, it took David Hogg 24 hours to become more famous than the killer. Cameron Kasky followed soon after. meanwhile, the killer is largely forgotten

She sounds like a class a idiot to me. Whoever put an idiot like that in the office of the AG??

Dissolve the IRA?? What a load of horse shit.

"No way to prevent this", says America, the only nation in the world where mass shootings happen!
There is a way to stop school shootings but without a principled alert law enforcement component, which we did not get in Parkland, Florida, blaming guns is a simple minded cop out (like blaming automobiles for
the punks who drive maniacally on our streets).
The FBI and local police were both alerted to the mentally ill shooter (Nikolas Cruz) but couldn't be
bothered to do anything about it.

i have never been more angry. i think i'm gonna run for office. action is therapeutic!

New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

And did you hear the Trump ASSHOLE say I told them they should move to Texas?? Texas doesn't mind scum bags in their state? Scum that are pals with our scumbag president?

New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

Dissolve the America Taliban (democrat) Party

I have no idea what any of this is about. I heard one remark concerning the NRA but I have no idea what it is concerning. What are we supposed to take from this?
Conservatives have a real tough time identifying fraud when it comes to the NRA. It seems like Trump, they can do no wrong.

So every member of the NRA is engaged in fraud? How silly of you.

Go after anyone involved in fraud. Can we dissolve every corporation in which a major executive or CEO is charged with fraud?

She's a power hungry, alt-left political hack as far as I can see. What AG would purposely go after an entire organization that isn't receiving a nickel of tax dollars unless it's political? She is opening up the floodgates to criticism of Planned Parenthood, in particular.

Last edited:
She claims the NRA is fraught with "fraud and abuse". So that is her rationale for dissolving the NRA?
Even if true couldn't you say the same about any large NGO? The NAACP? The DNC? The UN?

Give New York another check mark for it's horrifically bad entrenched corruption. From top to bottom
New York sets the standard for corrupt ineptitude.
How would shutting down a corrupt organization be an example of corruption?

I have no idea what any of this is about. I heard one remark concerning the NRA but I have no idea what it is concerning. What are we supposed to take from this?
Conservatives have a real tough time identifying fraud when it comes to the NRA. It seems like Trump, they can do no wrong.

So every member of the NRA is engaged in fraud? How silly of you.

Go after anyone involved in fraud. Can we dissolve every corporation in which a major executive or CEO is charged with fraud?

She's a power hungry, alt-left political hack as far as I am concerned.
Let scumbags steal millions as long as they're YOUR scumbags The republican way

Forum List

Back