Trump was right again...New York Attorney General files lawsuit to dissolve NRA

civil war? i hope not!

Holy Toledo. What a great favor to Trump in an election year.

Any organization that parades a convicted felon as its president, has more more legal problems....this is just the tip of the iceberg. When the rats start leaving a drowning ship, they’ll be a lot more singing about this criminal organization. The nra is what it is, a sham.

I have no idea what any of this is about. I heard one remark concerning the NRA but I have no idea what it is concerning. What are we supposed to take from this?
Conservatives have a real tough time identifying fraud when it comes to the NRA. It seems like Trump, they can do no wrong.

So every member of the NRA is engaged in fraud? How silly of you.

Go after anyone involved in fraud. Can we dissolve every corporation in which a major executive or CEO is charged with fraud?

She's a power hungry, alt-left political hack as far as I am concerned.
Let scumbags steal millions as long as they're YOUR scumbags The republican way

It's an internal matter. If they want to live in luxury off the backs of the donors that is on the donors. It's all open for all to see.

New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

Lol attacking a organization created to teach black their gun rights. Haha democrats never disappoint ha

civil war? i hope not!

Any organization that parades a convicted felon as its president, has more more legal problems....this is just the tip of the iceberg. When the rats start leaving a drowning ship, they’ll be a lot more singing about this criminal organization. The nra is what it is, a sham.

Sort of like the unions? Maybe the DOJ should go after them...

So is she going to go after BLM, planned parenthoo and the rest or is it just those that don’t fit her political bend?
She different than the scum in the WH that favors all red states? Or the appointing of 100's of repub judges??? That doesn't bother you?? Or pardoning all republican crooks ?

And the best news is IF trump loses he'll get a good look at the NY AG as he's indicted for numerous crimes And even better news is the fat pos Barr won't be around to save his ass
New York’s attorney general is seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association after an 18-month investigation found widespread fraud and abuse.

Attorney General Letitia James claims in a lawsuit filed Thursday that her investigators found financial misconducted that contributed to a loss of more than $64 million over a three-year period, reported NPR.

Dissolve the America Taliban (democrat) Party
LOL Trump is doing a great job FN up the republican party for years to come

Yeah, once again he has no path to the White House

I noted what I thought about her addressing this in the courts so with that out of the way.......

highlighted misspending and self-dealing allegations that have roiled the NRA and its longtime leader, Wayne LaPierre, in recent years — from hair and makeup for his wife to a $17 million post-employment contract for himself.

Is this really what the donors had in mind when they sent them their money? It's all good because you got your engraved pocket knife?

Oops.....maybe she does have a legal standing.

Simultaneously, the Washington, D.C., attorney general sued the NRA Foundation, a charitable arm of the organization designed to provide programs for firearm safety, marksmanship and hunting safety, accusing it of diverting funds to the NRA to help pay for lavish spending by its top executives.

She will have to prove this but there are restrictions placed on non profits and it is the state's place to monitor that.

It does seem as if she does have a successful track record.

James is taking aim at the NRA after her office last year dismantled President Donald Trump’s charitable foundation and fined him $2 million to settle allegations he used donations meant for worthy causes to further his own business and political interests.

This was where he was screwing over veterans right?

https://apnews.com/056b7845ad1a35a68a4bf837329d9f6f

It's always good to have more info than a brief video blurb.

I noted what I thought about her addressing this in the courts so with that out of the way.......

highlighted misspending and self-dealing allegations that have roiled the NRA and its longtime leader, Wayne LaPierre, in recent years — from hair and makeup for his wife to a $17 million post-employment contract for himself.

Is this really what the donors had in mind when they sent them their money? It's all good because you got your engraved pocket knife?

Simultaneously, the Washington, D.C., attorney general sued the NRA Foundation, a charitable arm of the organization designed to provide programs for firearm safety, marksmanship and hunting safety, accusing it of diverting funds to the NRA to help pay for lavish spending by its top executives.

She will have to prove this but there are restrictions placed on non profits and it is the state's place to monitor that.

James is taking aim at the NRA after her office last year dismantled President Donald Trump’s charitable foundation and fined him $2 million to settle allegations he used donations meant for worthy causes to further his own business and political interests.

New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA

Give us a break bitch

Give us a break bitch

LOL, a break about what? What exactly do you disagree with? Why is it so common for people to do what you did? If you disagree with something I said, state why.

And the best news is IF trump loses he'll get a good look at the NY AG as he's indicted for numerous crimes And even better news is the fat pos Barr won't be around to save his ass

Dissolve the America Taliban (democrat) Party
LOL Trump is doing a great job FN up the republican party for years to come

Yeah, once again he has no path to the White House
Oh he has a path ,,,,walking over all those dead from the virus he's responsible for by not doing his fn job in a timely manner
Over 1 million jobless 21 straight A new record Thank you republicans Thank you Dump

Thanks, Obama!

Good thing Obama funded the Wuhan Flu

Give us a break bitch

LOL, a break about what? What exactly do you disagree with? Why is it so common for people to do what you did? If you disagree with something I said, state why.

You can go after the guy who stole, you can't tell citizens that the organization must be dissolved. What crimes are they committing?

This is political obviously. There is a concerted effort it seems to destroy conservative organizations, voters and those who support the old system of your Constitution.

Give us a break bitch

Tit for tat, Trump describe ANifta As terrorist and NY going after NRA

civil war? i hope not!

Most Americans have an unfavorable opinion.
i would guess if the New York charges are rock solid, more people would have a negative opinions. I mean, why would any condone criminal conduct of basically using money that wasn’t going to the destination it was claim to go. But instead went into officers pockets, that is theft.
l

Give us a break bitch

You can go after the guy who stole, you can't tell citizens that the organization must be dissolved. What crimes are they committing?

I do not know exactly how non profit rules work and I expect you do not either. It seems that this is exactly what she did to address Trump's corruption. It must have been legal.

This is political obviously. There is a concerted effort it seems to destroy conservative organizations, voters and those who support the old system of your Constitution.

So there is no possibility that the laws and rules concerning non profits have been broken?

Forum List

Back