Trump Warns Jewish Establishment:There Will Be Riots If I'm Denied The Nomination

Bond27

Feb 24, 2016
Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination

Donald Trump warned Wednesday that “riots” would break out if the GOP tries to deny him the Republican Party’s nomination.

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention. And if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400 … I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically,” he told CNN.

“I think you’d have riots,” he added. “I’m representing … many, many millions of people, in many cases first-time voters.

“I wouldn’t lead it, but I think bad things would happen,” the tycoon noted.

“The really big story is how many people are voting in these primaries,” he said. “If you just disenfranchise these people, I think you would have problems like you’ve never seen before.”

Trump mentioned a hypothetical scenario in which he’d go to the Cleveland convention in July with about 1,000 delegates and a rival would show up with 500.

He said he believes he’ll capture the nomination before the convention and said he couldn’t imagine failing to get the party’s nod virtually “automatically” in such a scenario.

Trump, fresh off wins in Florida, North Carolina and Illinois, said: “I don’t even want to think about” what he’d do if he’s in such an advantageous position but still does not become the nominee.

Trump, who lost in Ohio to Gov. John Kasich, also predicted a healing process in the GOP after the “war.”

“After we win, I think a lot of feelings will be soothed,” he said. “Once the battle is over, once the war is over, I think there really is a natural healing process. I’ve gotten along very well with people.”

With about 60 percent of the party’s total delegates already awarded, Trump has won about 47 percent. But if he continues to win at that same clip, he’d fall more than 100 delegates short of the 1,237 needed.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/16/trump-there-will-be-riots-if-im-denied-nomination/

I hope the American people mean it.

Trump made no mention of any "Jewish establishment". He didn't mention Jews at all.

Another attempted lie by the OP, trying to fool people into thinking Trump is anti-Jewish.

Fail.

Trump made no mention of any "Jewish establishment". He didn't mention Jews at all.

Another attempted lie by the OP, trying to fool people into thinking Trump is anti-Jewish.

Fail.

You're naive if you believe the 'establishment' just happen to be average run of the mill American. Average Americans don't plot to alter demographics of the nation in favor of minorities in such a rapid process, average Americans don't revolve their foreign policy around Israel, average Americans don't support ISIS/Al-Qaeda in Libya and Syria to achieve Israel's interests of toppling Assad....

So while he didn't explicitly mention the nature of this establishment, this what the establishment is. It's not run by your ordinary American middle class. It's run by this select group of people, and all these candidates(besides Trump), are shills for the Jewish establishment.

Trump isn't anti-Jewish, Trump is pro-America. Meaning he isn't anti-white, doesn't seek to flood the nation with illegal immigrants(not legal) to intentionally decreases white demographics, he won't fight Israel's wars, he won't support ISIS to attack Israel's enemy Assad(who protects Christians), he will only focus on domestic matters that benefit the American people. And that is more than enough for the Jewish establishment to be anti-Trump but also anti-white.

The hate is coming from them and is directed at the American people who aren't sheep.

Fail.

You're naive if you believe the 'establishment' just happen to be average run of the mill American. Average Americans don't plot to alter demographics of the nation in favor of minorities in such a rapid process, average Americans don't revolve their foreign policy around Israel, average Americans don't support ISIS/Al-Qaeda in Libya and Syria to achieve Israel's interests of toppling Assad....

So while he didn't explicitly mention the nature of this establishment, this what the establishment is. It's not run by your ordinary American middle class. It's run by this select group of people, and all these candidates(besides Trump), are shills for the Jewish establishment.

Trump isn't anti-Jewish, Trump is pro-America. Meaning he isn't anti-white, doesn't seek to flood the nation with illegal immigrants(not legal) to intentionally decreases white demographics, he won't fight Israel's wars, he won't support ISIS to attack Israel's enemy Assad(who protects Christians), he will only focus on domestic matters that benefit the American people. And that is more than enough for the Jewish establishment to be anti-Trump but also anti-white.

The hate is coming from them and is directed at the American people who aren't sheep.
Name names. Specifically, who are these people making up the "Jewish Establishment"?

Last edited:

Donald Trump warned Wednesday that “riots” would break out if the GOP tries to deny him the Republican Party’s nomination.

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention. And if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400 … I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically,” he told CNN.

“I think you’d have riots,” he added. “I’m representing … many, many millions of people, in many cases first-time voters.

“The really big story is how many people are voting in these primaries,” he said. “If you just disenfranchise these people, I think you would have problems like you’ve never seen before.”

Trump mentioned a hypothetical scenario in which he’d go to the Cleveland convention in July with about 1,000 delegates and a rival would show up with 500.

He said he believes he’ll capture the nomination before the convention and said he couldn’t imagine failing to get the party’s nod virtually “automatically” in such a scenario.

Trump, fresh off wins in Florida, North Carolina and Illinois, said: “I don’t even want to think about” what he’d do if he’s in such an advantageous position but still does not become the nominee.

Trump, who lost in Ohio to Gov. John Kasich, also predicted a healing process in the GOP after the “war.”

“After we win, I think a lot of feelings will be soothed,” he said. “Once the battle is over, once the war is over, I think there really is a natural healing process. I’ve gotten along very well with people.”

With about 60 percent of the party’s total delegates already awarded, Trump has won about 47 percent. But if he continues to win at that same clip, he’d fall more than 100 delegates short of the 1,237 needed.

Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination | New York Post

If Trump is denied the nomination, then it will be the end of the Republican party, as we know it, and it will become a true, far right party.

But, I believe Trump would run as a 3rd party candidate and would win the general election.

Time will tell, after all, I know 4 conservatives who voted for Hillary, because they knew Trump could beat her, but was scared that he could not beat Sanders. The Dems have already eliminated the competition.

Fail.

Name names. Specifically, who are these people making up the "Jewish Establishment"?

Read his information, then you make up your mind, be fair to him and don't accept media slander/character assassination.

David Duke.com -

If Trump is denied the nomination, then it will be the end of the Republican party, as we know it, and it will become a true, far right party.

But, I believe Trump would run as a 3rd party candidate and would win the general election.

Time will tell, after all, I know 4 conservatives who voted for Hillary, because they knew Trump could beat her, but was scared that he could not beat Sanders. The Dems have already eliminated the competition.

It seems like people want his nomination denied because they know he is the only one who could defeat Hillary. Trump has a movement behind him, it would be suicide for GOP to deny him the nomination. Trump has voters from minorities as well, contrary to what the media portrays. He is the only anti-establishment candidate. Trump has called out the media for what they are, he speaks the truth and only the truth. And it's relieving to see Americans still value those virtues.

Fail.

Read his information, then you make up your mind, be fair to him and don't accept media slander/character assassination.

David Duke.com -

It seems like people want his nomination denied because they know he is the only one who could defeat Hillary. Trump has a movement behind him, it would be suicide for GOP to deny him the nomination. Trump has voters from minorities as well, contrary to what the media portrays. He is the only anti-establishment candidate. Trump has called out the media for what they are, he speaks the truth and only the truth. And it's relieving to see Americans still value those virtues.
You provided a David Duke link. You did not answer my question.

Fail.

David Duke.com -

You can't describe the political state of America in a few words. It requires hours if not days of research and reading. Everything points to the fact that there is Jewish establishment which regulates all aspects of American society and foreign policy.

His link provides necessary names.

Fail.

David Duke.com -

You can't describe the political state of America in a few words. It requires hours if not days of research and reading. Everything points to the fact that there is Jewish establishment which regulates all aspects of American society and foreign policy.

You said the Jewish Establishment was running things. You made that statement. Surely you did some hours of research and reading and learned who these Jews are before making that statement. Asking someone else to do hours and days of research to confirm your assertion strongly suggests that you are spewing poppycock.

David Duke.com -

You said the Jewish Establishment was running things. You made that statement. Surely you did some hours of research and reading and learned who these Jews are before making that statement. Asking someone else to do hours and days of research to confirm your assertion strongly suggests that you are spewing poppycock.

All available in the link, the names as well. Every Americans knows the Jewish people dominate the government, media and entertainment industries. If they speak out their lives would be ruined, however. They will speak out once we have a candidate like Trump who won't take your shit.

David Duke.com -

All available in the link, the names as well. Every Americans knows the Jewish people dominate the government, media and entertainment industries. If they speak out their lives would be ruined, however. They will speak out once we have a candidate like Trump who won't take your shit.
You don't know the answer or you would have at the very least linked the exact article giving that info instead of Duke's whole webpage. Meanwhile, if you think Trump is going to save you, you are in for a big disappointment.

David Duke.com -

You don't know the answer or you would have at the very least linked the exact article giving that info instead of Duke's whole webpage. Meanwhile, if you think Trump is going to save you, you are in for a big disappointment.

Odium Steve_McGarrett

Here is a Jewish female, being open about the organized anti-white agenda, yet we still have republican voters supporting pro-establishment candidates and supporting Israel. Hopefully more of them will open their eyes. And yes we will vote Trump, you're not confusing anybody. We've seen how you people are freaking out over him.

You have to be able to understand the language of Trumpeze. When he says there will be riots if he is not nominated, what he really means is that he will have a temper tantrum if he is not nominated.

Odium Steve_McGarrett

Here is a Jewish female, being open about the organized anti-white agenda, yet we still have republican voters supporting pro-establishment candidates and supporting Israel. Hopefully more of them will open their eyes. And yes we will vote Trump, you're not confusing anybody. We've seen how you people are freaking out over him.
Guess that's as specific as you can manage! Someone on this site mentioned a Jewish female. How illuminating.

I think Trump will likely win the 1237 needed to win the nomination for the Republicans. I hope he doesn't, I hope he comes up just short as he said. There will be riots and they will be very violent if the GOP tries to give the nomination to someone else.

In either case, the Republican party is about to split up. The radicals have gotten too radical for the establishment. There are really already two parties at least in that party. And as we know neither wants to compromise on anything.

Its going to be a fun summer politically. And really you want to see just how dejected a human face can look? Take a look at the faces of Trump supporters a year from now if somehow he does get elected and the Senate is in the hands of the Democrats, and Trump can do nothing he said he'd do.

Then the pitchfork and torch mob will demand the Constitution be torn up because by god this time they WILL get what they want or else.

For me though, the GOP handing the nomination to Cruz and enraging Trump zombie nation into eating brains is the event I want to see.

You truly are a loser. Jews are over-whelming Democrats and NO they don't own or control the Democratic Party either.

No religion controls the Republicans, yet the closest to influencing it is the Evangelicals. That is not a bad thing. Evangelicals are some of the kindest, charitable, hardest working and most moral people around. They are much better than Nazi wannabes like you!

You truly are a loser. Jews are over-whelming Democrats and NO they don't own or control the Democratic Party either.

No religion controls the Republicans, yet the closest to influencing it is the Evangelicals. That is not a bad thing. Evangelicals are some of the kindest, charitable, hardest working and most moral people around. They are much better than Nazi wannabes like you!

Charming as long as you use them to your advantage, once they become of the anti-white Jewish agenda, they will become 'Nazi wannabes' in no time. :lol:

Forum List

Back