Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg And Walked Out!

The Left will be getting their heads handed to them in 2020.

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope Trump looses in 2020 and is replaced by the most leftist piece shit running. I'm tired of this bullcrap. Start the war.

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

President Trump told reporters, “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Trump again told reporters there was “no collusion” and “obstruction.”

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!
Trump doesn't suffer fools gladly and neither do I.

Nothing personal mind you.

He makes such a great 2 year old.

I have to view this situation differently. Pelosi and Schumer obviously wanted to blow this meeting up and pushed Trump's buttons to make sure there would be no infrastructcture deal. In stead of blasting them back, he should have said, "I was looking forward to this meeting and the fact that we could work together for the citizens of thos country. Instead of taunting before this meeting, I felt we could reach agreement in what we need in this country to move forward.

So, being the only ADULT IN THIS ROOM, I look forward to meeting with you again when your animus subsides and a mature outlook of what we need to do together to define our goals for this country. Let's meet again shortly.

Thank You for coming.

"So sad that Nancy and Chuck will never be able to see or understand the great promise of our Country. They can continue the Witch Hunt which has already cost $40M and been a tremendous waste of time and energy for everyone in America, or get back to work

But they really want a do-over! You can’t investigate and legislate simultaneously - it just doesn’t work that way. You can’t go down two tracks at the same time. Let Chuck, Nancy, Jerry, Adam and all of the rest finish playing their games

In the meantime, my Administration is achieving things that have never been done before, including unleashing perhaps the Greatest Economy in our Country’s history

Democrat leadership is tearing the United States apart, but I will continue to set records for the American People – and Nancy, thank you so much for your prayers, I know you truly mean it!" - President Trump on twitter

"So sad that Nancy and Chuck will never be able to see or understand the great promise of our Country. They can continue the Witch Hunt which has already cost $40M and been a tremendous waste of time and energy for everyone in America, or get back to work

But they really want a do-over! You can’t investigate and legislate simultaneously - it just doesn’t work that way. You can’t go down two tracks at the same time. Let Chuck, Nancy, Jerry, Adam and all of the rest finish playing their games

In the meantime, my Administration is achieving things that have never been done before, including unleashing perhaps the Greatest Economy in our Country’s history

Democrat leadership is tearing the United States apart, but I will continue to set records for the American People – and Nancy, thank you so much for your prayers, I know you truly mean it!" - President Trump on twitter
So true and so sad and unnerving that it is.

'President Donald Trump abruptly walked out of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., at the White House on Wednesday, telling reporters moments later that he would not negotiate on legislation with Democrats while he was still under investigation by several committees.

Wednesday’s meeting was supposed to be the second official sit-down between the president and Democratic congressional leadership specifically focused on infrastructure.

“I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer and Speaker Pelosi, ‘I want to do infrastructure’ ... but we can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said at a last-minute Rose Garden event.

Trump’s anger appears to have been sparked by comments Pelosi made earlier in the day when she said, “We believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up” by blocking White House aides from giving testimony and responding to document requests from ongoing congressional investigations.

“I don’t do cover-ups,” Trump insisted Wednesday.

According to a White House official who spoke to CNBC on condition of anonymity, the meeting in the Cabinet room lasted only about seven minutes. Trump effectively said to the visiting Democrats that he wanted to do infrastructure, ”‘but you’re focused on investigating. When you’re done we can talk. Meeting over,’” Trump said, and then he left, the official said.'

Trump says he won't do an infrastructure bill while Democrats continue to investigate him

A POTUS who truly loves his/her country would put aside his differences with Congress and concentrate on making the country better.

Not Trump. With Trump - all he can think about is himself.

So he will blackmail the country (with the infrastructure bill that many on both sides say is desperately needed) to try and force the Dems to dump their 'investigation'.

Trump just told America...'screw the country until I get what I want'.

Last edited:
I have to view this situation differently. Pelosi and Schumer obviously wanted to blow this meeting up and pushed Trump's buttons to make sure there would be no infrastructcture deal. In stead of blasting them back, he should have said, "I was looking forward to this meeting and the fact that we could work together for the citizens of thos country. Instead of taunting before this meeting, I felt we could reach agreement in what we need in this country to move forward.

So, being the only ADULT IN THIS ROOM, I look forward to meeting with you again when your animus subsides and a mature outlook of what we need to do together to define our goals for this country. Let's meet again shortly.

Thank You for coming.

The states that need the most infrastructure money per capita is subject to debate based on what metric is used but it is hard to find any way metric that does not NY and CA in the top five and effectively no defensible metric that does not put them up in the top 10.

Time for the Democrats in government to govern and do something for the Peoples of the USA(legal citizens only) instead of entertaining themselves only by pushing and perpetuating the witch hunt

Imagine if Obama had thrown that kind of tantrum. The government could have just gone on vacation because all republicans were doing was spamming investigations!

Time for the Democrats in government to govern and do something for the Peoples of the USA(legal citizens only) instead of entertaining themselves only by pushing and perpetuating the witch hunt
They are. We voted for them to do exactly what they are doing. :thup:

Voting for democrats so that they can in turn try to oust the winner.
Makes sense in emotional derangement land.

Goes in to a meeting about infrastructure and the senile old bitch brings up everything else.
Those retarded fuckers need to grow up. Even trump.
Of course they are old as fuck so it probably wont ever happen.
But let's all act like retarded partisans like DC and blame one side.
All of you are fucking pathetic

'President Donald Trump abruptly walked out of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., at the White House on Wednesday, telling reporters moments later that he would not negotiate on legislation with Democrats while he was still under investigation by several committees.

Wednesday’s meeting was supposed to be the second official sit-down between the president and Democratic congressional leadership specifically focused on infrastructure.

“I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer and Speaker Pelosi, ‘I want to do infrastructure’ ... but we can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said at a last-minute Rose Garden event.

Trump’s anger appears to have been sparked by comments Pelosi made earlier in the day when she said, “We believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up” by blocking White House aides from giving testimony and responding to document requests from ongoing congressional investigations.

According to a White House official who spoke to CNBC on condition of anonymity, the meeting in the Cabinet room lasted only about seven minutes. Trump effectively said to the visiting Democrats that he wanted to do infrastructure, ”‘but you’re focused on investigating. When you’re done we can talk. Meeting over,’” Trump said, and then he left, the official said.'

Trump says he won't do an infrastructure bill while Democrats continue to investigate him

A POTUS who truly loves his/her country would put aside his differences with Congress and concentrate on making the country better.

So he will blackmail the country (with the infrastructure bill that both sides say is desperately needed) to try and force the Dems to dump their 'investigation'.

Yep, Trump only cares about one thing - Trump.

Voting for democrats so that they can in turn try to oust the winner.
Makes sense in emotional derangement land.
If you have a problem with oversight and accountibility, go campaign for an amendment giving the President absolute power.

The Left will be getting their heads handed to them in 2020.

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope Trump looses in 2020 and is replaced by the most leftist piece shit running. I'm tired of this bullcrap. Start the war.
If it does it happen, maybe it is whats needed. The ones stirring the pot are really the ones who need to be eliminated. Hollywood and TV people to start. I am not violent have fears like most others and want people to get along. But I feel better about what probably must be done. Then we can move along as a nation again.

So he will blackmail the country (with the infrastructure bill that both sides say is desperately needed) to try and force the Dems to dump their 'investigation'.

:CryingCow:

We don’t need to infrastructure in rural America… Urban America needs to take care of their own shit and not shit where they eat....:eusa_naughty:

Trump's attempting to set it up so that he has no accountability and not do a damn thing about infrastructure, and can blame it on the Democrats...but of course!!!!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

Trump is kicking ass. The dems don't get that the voters see who is playing dirty and who is not. Barr is going to expose the guilty conspirators, and then Trump can blast the dems for the biggest scandal in US history. 2020 will be a cake walk for Trump.

Yep, Trump is kicking ass - his own.

Trump's attempting to set it up so that he has no accountability and not do a damn thing about infrastructure, and can blame it on the Democrats...but of course!!!!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif
Marc, you are so entrenched in the DNC that you lack imagination and a mind of your own. I have never seen you debate a topic or even go half way with any thoughts that haven't been brought up ny the D leadership.

Either you lack intelligence or the confidence to open your mind and see beyond your party. So sad.

Forum List

Back