Trump Vs. Mueller: "Let's Get Ready To RUMBLE!"

I'm sorry, but unless you want to corroborate your claims, then you're just another stupid liar on here. Don't worry, you're not alone.

You made the claims, I corrected you...that's how it works outside of your safe-space....now scamper back to your crayons and hot chocolate.
lol.gif

Nope, you're already forgetting your lies. I said your original post was stupid and you said The Atlantic and WaPo were proof of Mueller's leaking. Prove it or STFU.

Here's your disconnected pile of shit:

The Atlantic had Mueller's response to Trump's warning within hours and later WaPo claimed there were "transcripts" between the Russian ambassador and Sessions before the Inauguration....So it looks like you should check in for a lobotomy...I'd lend you a piece of my magnificent brain but you'd probably huff paint until it went haywire too.

Post some links, lazy ass. Your selective incomprehension is not good enough.

O/P just trying to get attention here. Has Trump Desperation Syndrome. That's a Trump voter who is searching to find someone to blame besides their messiah for the fucking mess that is our current presidential administration.

Get used to it. You've got a seasoned pro who is going to run the Grifters out of town.

it-s-mueller-time-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

What in the WORLD is Pres Trump trying to hide?

Well, a lot.

Trump’s Russian Laundromat
How to use Trump Tower and other luxury high-rises to clean dirty money, run an international crime syndicate, and propel a failed real estate developer into the White House.
BY CRAIG UNGER

July 13, 2017

Trump’s Russian Laundromat

It's a long article but absolutely fascinating. Trump's ties to Russia go waaaaaaay back.

8c0a65df0393f8d02418ac9476adb5c29e2b982c.jpeg

"""In 1987, on his first trip to Russia, Trump visited the Winter Palace with Ivana. The Soviets flew him to Moscow—all expenses paid—to discuss building a luxury hotel across from the Kremlin.Maxim Blokhin/TASS"""

641be714c469c42f0906746cc6e4d1d47c9ea6f1.jpeg

“Russians love the Trump brand,” said developer Gil Dezer, (left, with Trump). One Florida tenant, Anatoly Golubchik (right) was busted in a major money-laundering ring run out of Trump Tower. Billy Farrell/Patrick McMullan/Getty; John Marshall Mantel/ New York Times/Redux

31628ee313bf39a133d6b2a9ee029c1dd51bf04a.jpeg

9105c62808233c9265b5b2a9a87b3adde819fde7.jpeg

In 2007, Trump celebrated the launch of Trump SoHo with partners Tevfik Arif (center) and Felix Sater (right). Arif was later acquitted on charges of running a prostitution ring.Mark Von Holden/WireImage/Getty

In April 2013, a little more than two years before Trump rode the escalator to the ground floor of Trump Tower to kick off his presidential campaign, police burst into Unit 63A of the high-rise and rounded up 29 suspects in two gambling rings. The operation, which prosecutors called “the world’s largest sports book,” was run out of condos in Trump Tower—including the entire fifty-first floor of the building. In addition, unit 63A—a condo directly below one owned by Trump—served as the headquarters for a “sophisticated money-laundering scheme” that moved an estimated $100 million out of the former Soviet Union, through shell companies in Cyprus, and into investments in the United States. The entire operation, prosecutors say, was working under the protection of Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov, whom the FBI identified as a top Russian vor closely allied with Semion Mogilevich. In a single two-month stretch, according to the federal indictment, the money launderers paid Tokhtakhounov $10 million.

lol.gif

An emoticon. What a fucking moron. And a liar, too.

Has President Trump unhinged you? It seems so, what specifically did Trump do to set you off?

Why don't you busy yourself with disputing anything I posted?
It's just so easy to ignore documented proof and make fun of the messenger, isn't it?
Trump voters are the laziest fucking people on earth.

Come on, Tommy. Still waiting for you to spend 5 seconds proving your claims.

""""
Me: (This is the stupidest post I've seen on this board in a very long time.
Would you like to prove Mueller is leaking details?
If anything is leaking, it's what little brain matter you have between your ears.)

You: The Atlantic had Mueller's response to Trump's warning within hours and later WaPo claimed there were "transcripts" between the Russian ambassador and Sessions before the Inauguration....So it looks like you should check in for a lobotomy...I'd lend you a piece of my magnificent brain but you'd probably huff paint until it went haywire too.

Me: (I'm sorry, but unless you want to corroborate your claims, then you're just another stupid liar on here. Don't worry, you're not alone.)

You: You made the claims, I corrected you...that's how it works outside of your safe-space....now scamper back to your crayons and hot chocolate.
lol.gif

""""

Keep up with your own threads...and LIES.

Why don't you busy yourself with disputing anything I posted?
It's just so easy to ignore documented proof and make fun of the messenger, isn't it?
Trump voters are the laziest fucking people on earth.

Stop spamming the thread, punk.

can you spell

I M P E A C H M E N T

if that happens

learn about some History, will ya?

For what?

You libs cannot even come up with what he did, much less explain which law was violated.
obstruction of Justice more than likely

You have to have a crime to obstruct justice, dumbass!
Tell Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby that.... :rolleyes:

now now, you are the one playing the dumbass on this....

• Obstruction of justice is a federal offense
  • It covers any attempt by someone to "influence, obstruct, or impede" the "due administration of justice"
That includes any official government investigation.... If he fires Mueller, the SECOND person in charge of this investigation because he is unhappy about the way the official investigation is progressing with his campaign team, his family or himself, that would be obstruction of Justice....

listen to the Video on this link, it explains the law.
What is obstruction of justice? - CNNPolitics.com

can you spell

I M P E A C H M E N T

if that happens

For what?

You libs cannot even come up with what he did, much less explain which law was violated.

• It covers any attempt by someone to "influence, obstruct, or impede" the "due administration of justice"
That includes any official government investigation.... If he fires Mueller, the SECOND person in charge of this investigation because he is unhappy about the way the official investigation is progressing with his campaign team, his family or himself, that would be obstruction of Justice....

You have no evidence he has obstructed anything because no crime has been committed.

It is you who are the dumbass. Both of those individuals were convicted because an actual crime had occurred. Their primary offenses were lying to investigators which led to the obstruction of justice.

So you think it would be over at that point?

Congress has no power to save Mueller so it will be over for him. The drive-by's will go berserk and call for the judiciary to get involved, which they will but again, too late to save Mueller. Trump may allow a new special counsel without Mueller's intention to bring him down. There's nothing to this HOAX and it's time for it to end or be ended by the President.

Who cares about Mueller? This isn't about him. Firing him would push this investigation to an entirely different level. If Trump or his supporters think he has the ability to stop it, they have a big surprise coming.
You're just repeating the predictable lib talking points.
It's not about a real crime after all.....it's about prosecutorial abuse on the part of the investigators and pushing the WH to commit process crimes.
I think what's really going to happen is they will end up pissing off voters so much the lot of them end up as WalMart greeters to pay their health insurance premiums.

can you spell

I M P E A C H M E N T

if that happens

For what?

Obstruction of justice to an investigation with no crimes. That's rich.
And you scum are the same folks that think that bringing millions of refugees to America to skew vote tallies isn't wrong nor is collision with the media.

can you spell

I M P E A C H M E N T

if that happens

For what?

And you scum are the same folks that think that bringing millions of refugees to America to skew vote tallies isn't wrong nor is collision with the media.
I have never in my whole life, ever thought or wished or even considered, bringing refugees in to the USA, so Democrats can have more voters.... 1, Refugees can not vote..

For what?

I have never in my whole life, ever thought or wished or even considered, bringing refugees in to the USA, so Democrats can have more voters.... 1, Refugees can not vote..

Yeah, and Democrats don't have dead people voting for them in every election.

For what?

Considering the tricks the Democrats have been pulling since Trump became president.....letting refugees vote in Democrat controlled precincts isn't much of a stretch......especially since they refuse to allow the feds to inspect their voting records in an obvious attempt to cover up the truth.

And you actually think that only Democrats come back from the dead? :)

So you think it would be over at that point?

Congress has no power to save Mueller so it will be over for him. The drive-by's will go berserk and call for the judiciary to get involved, which they will but again, too late to save Mueller. Trump may allow a new special counsel without Mueller's intention to bring him down. There's nothing to this HOAX and it's time for it to end or be ended by the President.

Who cares about Mueller? This isn't about him. Firing him would push this investigation to an entirely different level. If Trump or his supporters think he has the ability to stop it, they have a big surprise coming.
You're just repeating the predictable lib talking points.
It's not about a real crime after all.....it's about prosecutorial abuse on the part of the investigators and pushing the WH to commit process crimes.
I think what's really going to happen is they will end up pissing off voters so much the lot of them end up as WalMart greeters to pay their health insurance premiums.

You are free to think anything you want, no matter how goofy it is.

One thing I don't get; if Trump is so sure of his innocence, why all the stonewalling and obvious attempts to slow down, or stop, the investigation? Just let it run its course. Then you can gloat about the failure of your political enemies afterward. Why make yourself look so blatantly villainous when you didn't even do anything? Makes no sense.

This is the kind of thing that makes me question how anyone can think this guy is a gameplayer. He is good at conning idiots. That's about it.

And you actually think that only Democrats come back from the dead? :)
Here's the deal......when the media gives you a license to kill you tend to try pushing your limits.
Republicans cannot get away with what Democrats get away with. This is what leads to cheating and corruption.
If the press doesn't do their jobs and report corruption and go after criminals like Hillary and put her in jail like she belongs it only encourages more of them to commit crimes.

On the bright side, Mueller and his team's findings no matter what they are, no one who voted for Trump is going to buy into them. By his very own choices Mueller has proven to be a partisan hack.

Forum List

Back