Trump vs. Cuomo

A question for those who consider themselves objective thinkers. That means you are capable of critiquing the political figures that you support.

For those of you who have been watching both Cuomos pressers and then Trumps pressers... have you noticed a difference in how the two handle announcements and questions? If so what are the main differences?

Cuomo speaks like PC programmed empty suit....he stays within PC parameters and says exactly what twisted LibTards want to hear the way they want to hear it...He makes bleeding heart fools feel all warm and fuzzy.
Trump does not.
THE END

When this first broke Trump closed air travel from China. New York officials told people to go out and enjoy themselves. Mix and mingle. Take the subway! Bla bla bla. Where does Cuomo get the hospital ship? How about the ventilators? How about the field hospitals?
Don't be racist enjoy the Chinese new year.

I pass the time playing Chinese Checkers...

military here.........If you go to War you must fight with what you have.....
Which is exactly what they are doing. A fat fuck sitting at home on his couch downplaying the virus and thus their efforts -- that's you, numbnuts-- is in no position to lecture them about anything.
Up yours.............Your bitching and moaning don't change the dang equation..........There is x amount of supplies.....and y needed................PERIOD.........until the supplies catch up.............that is the way it is.......

Now I'm sitting home because the whole fucking world is shut down ...NOT BY CHOICE BITCH.........We are destroying the entire Worlds ECONOMY............In the end that shit may kill more than the virus as a third of the planet loses everything.

Saying in the military............Choose your rate.........choose your fate .......I respect what the Medical community is doing........It's HONORABLE.......but THEY CHOSE THIS PROFESSION......So spare me your dang outrage.
You think WE are destroying the worlds economy? How exactly are we doing that? By saving hundreds of thousands of lives? Do you even know what your saying?! We have the ability to save the economy if we are smart about it. That’s just a money issue. We don’t have the ability to save lives if we let this virus run rampant. Use your brain man
We can't do this for long without financial destruction from hell.......that will cost lives........homes............it will effect a hell of a lot more people.........You really don't want a depression again do you......................

That isn't a good idea............might be inevitable now.

Of course they want a depression.......they will do absolutely anything to get Trump.....if people don't understand that, they haven't watched the democrats the last 4 years....

A question for those who consider themselves objective thinkers. That means you are capable of critiquing the political figures that you support.

For those of you who have been watching both Cuomos pressers and then Trumps pressers... have you noticed a difference in how the two handle announcements and questions? If so what are the main differences?

Cuomo speaks like PC programmed empty suit....he stays within PC parameters and says exactly what twisted LibTards want to hear the way they want to hear it...He makes bleeding heart fools feel all warm and fuzzy.
Trump does not.
THE END
Cuomo speaks PC? How so? By sticking to the facts? Trumps is all political. Every questions he answers defensively and need to state how he is winning. What kind of crap is that?

Billy the Bagman sure is doing a great job protecting the states from profiteering.

In Desperation, New York State Pays Up to 15 Times the Normal Prices for Medical Equipment

talkingpointsmemo.com

In Desperation, New York State Pays Up to 15 Times the Normal Prices for Medical Equipment
This story first appeared at ProPublica. ProPublica is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative newsroom. Sign up for The Big Story newsletter...
talkingpointsmemo.com

This story first appeared at ProPublica. ProPublica is a Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative newsroom. Sign up for The Big Story newsletter to receive stories like this one in your inbox.

With the coronavirus outbreak creating an unprecedented demand for medical supplies and equipment, New York state has paid 20 cents for gloves that normally cost less than a nickel and as much as $7.50 each for masks, about 15 times the usual price. It’s paid up to $2,795 for infusion pumps, more than twice the regular rate. And $248,841 for a portable X-ray machine that typically sells for $30,000 to $80,000.

This payment data, provided by state officials, shows just how much the shortage of key medical equipment is driving up prices. Forced to venture outside their usual vendors and contracts, states and cities are paying exorbitant sums on a spot market ruled by supply and demand. Although New York’s attorney general has denounced excessive prices, and ordered merchants to stop overcharging people for hand sanitizers and disinfectant sprays, state laws against price gouging generally don’t apply to government purchases.

this is nuts...

THIS is nuts! How in the hell did his guy not know?! He should be booted from office immediately

this is nuts...

THIS is nuts! How in the hell did his guy not know?! He should be booted from office immediately

Ha ha! Caught you

Arent Rhode Island and Georgia’s governor off topic?

I believe they are

this is nuts...

Ha ha! Caught you

I believe they are
they are governors. Cuomo is governor. very ON topic!

Which is exactly what they are doing. A fat fuck sitting at home on his couch downplaying the virus and thus their efforts -- that's you, numbnuts-- is in no position to lecture them about anything.
Up yours.............Your bitching and moaning don't change the dang equation..........There is x amount of supplies.....and y needed................PERIOD.........until the supplies catch up.............that is the way it is.......

Now I'm sitting home because the whole fucking world is shut down ...NOT BY CHOICE BITCH.........We are destroying the entire Worlds ECONOMY............In the end that shit may kill more than the virus as a third of the planet loses everything.

Saying in the military............Choose your rate.........choose your fate .......I respect what the Medical community is doing........It's HONORABLE.......but THEY CHOSE THIS PROFESSION......So spare me your dang outrage.
You think WE are destroying the worlds economy? How exactly are we doing that? By saving hundreds of thousands of lives? Do you even know what your saying?! We have the ability to save the economy if we are smart about it. That’s just a money issue. We don’t have the ability to save lives if we let this virus run rampant. Use your brain man
We can't do this for long without financial destruction from hell.......that will cost lives........homes............it will effect a hell of a lot more people.........You really don't want a depression again do you......................

Why couldn’t world governments avoid destruction from hell? It’s just money we are talking about.
where did you go? Can you explain why the world governments can’t avoid economic destruction from hell?
Businesses are folding...........people are laid off by the millions...........this is heading towards depression status over a virus...................

Now.......the world could just do a grand bailout.........with Monopoly money......like they do for the banks.......and then say............ooops ...................hit the delete button on the computer........hmmmm

People are going to lose their asses here.....if this takes too long..........That isn't Good for the world.

this is nuts...

Ha ha! Caught you

I believe they are
Wrong!

the subject is coumo vs trump

this is nuts...

Ha ha! Caught you

I believe they are
Wrong!

wrong! you dont have proof for that

the subject is Governors Vs Corona

Cuomo handles the press much better than Trump, but then, just about everyone does.

The press does everything but have sex with cuomo on camera.......they are openly hostile and aggressive no matter how Trump behaves....
The press play a small part. Most of what both these guys do is talk to cameras. They are responsible for their own words. Whining about the press is BS

this is nuts...

Ha ha! Caught you

I believe they are
Wrong!

wrong! you dont have proof for that

the subject is Governors Vs Corona
Nice try but you are not the op

this is nuts...

Ha ha! Caught you

I believe they are
Yup you got me. Way to go

this is nuts...

Ha ha! Caught you

I believe they are
Yup you got me. Way to go
Hats off to an honest person

Why couldn’t world governments avoid destruction from hell? It’s just money we are talking about.
where did you go? Can you explain why the world governments can’t avoid economic destruction from hell?
Businesses are folding...........people are laid off by the millions...........this is heading towards depression status over a virus...................

Now.......the world could just do a grand bailout.........with Monopoly money......like they do for the banks.......and then say............ooops ...................hit the delete button on the computer........hmmmm

People are going to lose their asses here.....if this takes too long..........That isn't Good for the world.
your second point... yes, why can’t the world do a grand bail Out with Monopoly money. Pay biz so they can keep employees and stay alive while paying the people so they can pay their bills and survive?

Forum List

Back