Trump vs. Cuomo

Trump and Cuomo are both smart. the difference is Trump spends his time bragging about how smart he is, while Cuomo spend his time using his smarts to actually help people!

cuomo gives facts & figures & human relatable anecdotes.

donny goes on hunches, flys off the handle at serious questions, attacking the reporters & has no human emotion except self gratification & how he can achieve that at all costs.
I’ve noticed the same thing. Almost all of Trumps responses are generic messages about how great a job they are doing. Very defensive and non specific.

Cuomo seems to stick to facts and when asked political questions he shuts down the politics and sticks to the substance.

They both love to hear themselves talk and go off on tangents but there is such a stark difference. I can’t get over the constant bragging that Trump does, it seems to be all he has.... wish he would take some notes from Cuomo

^ 'They both love to hear themselves talk and go off on tangents but there is such a stark difference.'

i listened to cuomo's presser yesterday & i may be biased - 'cause i'm italian - but he went on for awhile about how they would together for sunday dinner which italians do... alot... & he talked about the food & more food... i really loved listening to that - i could so relate & it was comforting. that is what a good leader does besides being truthful about facts.. obama was like that too, but i digress.

donny is simply incapable of doing any of that.

Cuomo is being set up to replace Biden as the nominee. When this was first mentioned I didn't think much about it but after watching Cuomo's presidential campaign press briefings I have no doubt about it. Cuomo using personal stories to introduce himself to the general public outside of NY.

It is an overhyped hoax from the Fake News. The reality is it is a variation of the seasonal flu. Wear gloves in public, like they did in the old days in Manhattan before it was converted to a 3rd world cesspool. Viruses and bacteria are extremely difficult to wash off when they move under fingernails. Wear gloves, not those goofy masks. The virus is on things that are touched! I wear Mechanix gloves in the winter to prevent colds and flu's which I have never got in over 5 years, and I wear them in the summer in case I have to slap a democrat or whatever.
It’s amazing that there’s people like you still out there spouting this shit. You won’t believe anything that I say but you can look at the actions and motivations of those who you align with, namely the President, and maybe it will sink in. If this was a hoax and nothing more than a variation of the flu then Trump wouldn’t be shutting down the country and bombing his greatest economy ever. He tried his damnest to downplay and push this poisonous narrative that you are now pushing but reality caught up with him and his has finally changed his tone. This virus is much more contagious than the flu, symptoms are far more severe, and the death count is going to be much higher. Down play it all you want. But if you do then you are a fucking idiot. Plain and simple.

If Illinois hasn't heard ..every country on the planet is looking for PPE.......Surgical masks aren't the end of the world as we know. it..........3 layers........versus 4 layers.........

It is what it is...........and now they are cleaning and Sterolyzing the masks..........until the shortage is resolved.
Well thank god it’s not your job to wake up every day and treat patient after patient many of which are exposed with this contagious virus. It’s pretty sad to pretend it’s not a big deal to have the weaker masks or to not have enough masks to follow the recommended safety protocols and wear a fresh mask when needed. Do yourself a favor and take a quiet moment to reflect on what these nurses and doctors are actually doing on a daily basis. Reflect on the fact that many have been infected and several have already died. Let that sink in for a minute and please gain a speck of perspective.

Are you Moon Bats giving up on Creepy Joe already? Can't blame you. He will be a bigger loser than Crooked Hillary.
At this point Hillary’s dog could beat Trump. This crisis has exposed a whole new level of incompetence and inappropriateness from this embarrassment of a POTUS. He’s done

1585672519749.png

Are you Moon Bats giving up on Creepy Joe already? Can't blame you. He will be a bigger loser than Crooked Hillary.
At this point Hillary’s dog could beat Trump. This crisis has exposed a whole new level of incompetence and inappropriateness from this embarrassment of a POTUS. He’s done
And yet his approval rating has been constantly rising during this crisis. It's almost as if you are a clueless moron.

Prior to Covid-19, Trump was Spending More than Any President in US History & FAILED to Keep US Safe!!! Just like Bush who ignored his PDBs. Trump had 3 months warning to prepare, China had none. Covid-19 has killed more US citizens than 9/11 & Pearl Harbor attacks. Now we are 6 times the infection rate of China & 3 times their death rate! Now Trump's Spending & FAILURE are unhinged! Republicans love to allow disasters to happen so they "never allow a good crisis to go to waste!" That way they can throw massive $ trillions tax dollars out to all their friends.

cuomo gives facts & figures & human relatable anecdotes.

donny goes on hunches, flys off the handle at serious questions, attacking the reporters & has no human emotion except self gratification & how he can achieve that at all costs.
I’ve noticed the same thing. Almost all of Trumps responses are generic messages about how great a job they are doing. Very defensive and non specific.

Cuomo seems to stick to facts and when asked political questions he shuts down the politics and sticks to the substance.

They both love to hear themselves talk and go off on tangents but there is such a stark difference. I can’t get over the constant bragging that Trump does, it seems to be all he has.... wish he would take some notes from Cuomo

^ 'They both love to hear themselves talk and go off on tangents but there is such a stark difference.'

i listened to cuomo's presser yesterday & i may be biased - 'cause i'm italian - but he went on for awhile about how they would together for sunday dinner which italians do... alot... & he talked about the food & more food... i really loved listening to that - i could so relate & it was comforting. that is what a good leader does besides being truthful about facts.. obama was like that too, but i digress.

donny is simply incapable of doing any of that.

Cuomo is being set up to replace Biden as the nominee. When this was first mentioned I didn't think much about it but after watching Cuomo's presidential campaign press briefings I have no doubt about it. Cuomo using personal stories to introduce himself to the general public outside of NY.
No he isn’t... that’s not even possible. Fake news

"Cuomo has done nothing outside of what everyone knew was necessary to limit the spread of the virus and boost medical resources for treatment of the infected. He ordered people to stay indoors and away from others (“social distancing”), closed schools and all businesses other than those deemed “essential,” and he requested additional help from the federal government.

All of that was recommended by the Trump administration. So, what, exactly, are we supposed to be impressed by?

Cuomo is overrated. But he has a decent voice, so that’s something."

Don't care..........Not important.

What is important is POLICY.....regardless of this virus.

1 or more SCOTUS picks.
2nd Amendment.......one for and one against.
1 is for lowering taxes one isn't
1 is for more regulation and one isn't.

How Trump rolls in debate and Trolls the left doesn't concern me at all. It's POLICY and that means.............................MAGA .
Wow, this is the king of all diversions. Instead of being honest and admitting Trump is spinning himself into a hole you just dismiss it all together and say it doesn’t matter what he says it only matters what he does. Well I guess I can’t blame you for doing that, hard to own such embarrassment
Yes it must be hard for you being such an embarrassing shill. Cuomo is a stinking LIAR. Period. The whole country will be like New York City? NYC is like this BECAUSE Cuomo is a dipshit. Didn’t order ventilators when he was told to. Solar panels were more important. Said that New York was prepared for anything. Oops. Trying to force Upstate to take sick people from his beloved NYC into their hospitals. To be properly told to fuck himself. Keep praising an idiot who LOST 39 of 42 counties in his re-election bid and got saved by the idiots in NYC. Cuomo does nothing but blame everybody else, just like a good libtard.

If Illinois hasn't heard ..every country on the planet is looking for PPE.......Surgical masks aren't the end of the world as we know. it..........3 layers........versus 4 layers.........

It is what it is...........and now they are cleaning and Sterolyzing the masks..........until the shortage is resolved.
Well thank god it’s not your job to wake up every day and treat patient after patient many of which are exposed with this contagious virus. It’s pretty sad to pretend it’s not a big deal to have the weaker masks or to not have enough masks to follow the recommended safety protocols and wear a fresh mask when needed. Do yourself a favor and take a quiet moment to reflect on what these nurses and doctors are actually doing on a daily basis. Reflect on the fact that many have been infected and several have already died. Let that sink in for a minute and please gain a speck of perspective.
x military here.........If you go to War you must fight with what you have...........Not what you WISH YOU HAD......

I wish we had a Billion N95 masks for them right now.........We don't..........That is REALITY......Sometimes Reality SUCKS.

A Bird in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush

Don't care..........Not important.

What is important is POLICY.....regardless of this virus.

1 or more SCOTUS picks.
2nd Amendment.......one for and one against.
1 is for lowering taxes one isn't
1 is for more regulation and one isn't.

How Trump rolls in debate and Trolls the left doesn't concern me at all. It's POLICY and that means.............................MAGA .
Wow, this is the king of all diversions. Instead of being honest and admitting Trump is spinning himself into a hole you just dismiss it all together and say it doesn’t matter what he says it only matters what he does. Well I guess I can’t blame you for doing that, hard to own such embarrassment
Yes it must be hard for you being such an embarrassing shill. Cuomo is a stinking LIAR. Period. The whole country will be like New York City? NYC is like this BECAUSE Cuomo is a dipshit. Didn’t order ventilators when he was told to. Solar panels were more important. Said that New York was prepared for anything. Oops. Trying to force Upstate to take sick people from his beloved NYC into their hospitals. To be properly told to fuck himself. Keep praising an idiot who LOST 39 of 42 counties in his re-election bid and got saved by the idiots in NYC. Cuomo does nothing but blame everybody else, just like a good libtard.
The CDC had the total number for a MODERATE virus outbreak..........Not a major Pandemic.........If they had done so it would have only required them to buy 10,000 more based on the CDC. STATES are also advised to do the same. NOT just the CDC.

No State in this country wanted to spend the 500 million dollars to have a stock of ventilators.........And the New York HHS said that New York needed 16,000 in reserve for a pandemic.

Prior to Covid-19, Trump was Spending More than Any President in US History & FAILED to Keep US Safe!!! Just like Bush who ignored his PDBs. Trump had 3 months warning to prepare, China had none. Covid-19 has killed more US citizens than 9/11 & Pearl Harbor attacks. Now we are 6 times the infection rate of China & 3 times their death rate! Now Trump's Spending & FAILURE are unhinged! Republicans love to allow disasters to happen so they "never allow a good crisis to go to waste!" That way they can throw massive $ trillions tax dollars out to all their friends.
All you have to do is give the peasants massive tax cuts and tax breaks. You don't do that. You give privileged jobs in that level those things, but the rest are emaciated by the increase in taxes over the decades.

"Cuomo has done nothing outside of what everyone knew was necessary to limit the spread of the virus and boost medical resources for treatment of the infected. He ordered people to stay indoors and away from others (“social distancing”), closed schools and all businesses other than those deemed “essential,” and he requested additional help from the federal government.

All of that was recommended by the Trump administration. So, what, exactly, are we supposed to be impressed by?

Cuomo is overrated. But he has a decent voice, so that’s something."
It’s not that Cuomo is Uber impressive. He is just doing his job and not playing politics. A stark contrast to Trump

x military here.........If you go to War you must fight with what you have...........Not what you WISH YOU HAD......

I wish we had a Billion N95 masks for them right now.........We don't..........That is REALITY......Sometimes Reality SUCKS.

A Bird in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush
Agreed... as long as efforts to get the proper supplies are supported. I hear the president accusing hospitals of “taking masks out the back door” and getting more than they need, it’s just a disgusting accusation to make in public at this time.

I don’t really care about their press conferences. Trump is listening to the experts and working with the federal government and private sector to help with this problem.. Coumo is doing his best he can at ensuring his state is getting the help it needs. Both Trump and Coumo are doing what they need to do.
it seems to me like Trump is constantly contradicting the experts to play up the “We are winning” narrative that he wants to push. He can’t give a straight forward answer to most questions and the record is constantly being fixed by the doctors. It pretty unbelievable if you really look at the evolution of his messaging.

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

Cuomo handles the press much better than Trump, but then, just about everyone does.
the press is much much easier on a democrat .
In todays presser ........CNN like always tried to start a fight with Trump..........And it was over New York hospitals and masks..............and Trump cleared it up about the masks and his statements.........it was about a SUPPLIER raising concerns over 300,000 masks to one hospital in a day or so.......when it was normally full an using only 10k...........The Supplier was concerned about the numbers and HORDING because the supplier is trying to send masks to the whole country.

This was the best question the moron from CNN could do.........During the presser......Company spokesman came forward with their rolls in this crisis.........and what they were doing to increase supplies.

10 companies are now making or getting ready to make ventilators......and many with PPE increasing production...........this is what is happening..............NOT THE MICKEY MOUSE TDS Media show.
As soon as Trump brings it up on the world stage then he owns responsibility for the narrative. You nor he can now pass it along to the “supplier”. Trump called for journalists to investigate it.

great time to cast doubt and make accusations against the medical community who is risking their lives every day and short of much needed equipment. Way to go Mr President... douchbag

if he really thought that was going on - it's criminal act & he could have the FBI investigate it; because i believe that would be more than normal NYPD involvement.

I don’t really care about their press conferences. Trump is listening to the experts and working with the federal government and private sector to help with this problem.. Coumo is doing his best he can at ensuring his state is getting the help it needs. Both Trump and Coumo are doing what they need to do.
it seems to me like Trump is constantly contradicting the experts to play up the “We are winning” narrative that he wants to push. He can’t give a straight forward answer to most questions and the record is constantly being fixed by the doctors. It pretty unbelievable if you really look at the evolution of his messaging.

He’s bumbled the messaging, but I pay more attention to what he does as opposed to what he says.
I remember a couple of weeks ago when many were insisting that the coronavirus was a hoax. That was planted in their heads because of right wing messaging. Millions of people were infected with that poisonous messaging and continued to go out and mock the stay at home warnings... as a result outbreaks became worse in many areas... people are now dying. See despite how you try and spin away from Trumps words, they actually do matter. He is POTUS. It’s a damn travesty

Trump said a few stupid things and he was late to the party, but him being late to the party wasn’t his fault because all the experts were late. Once all the signs pointed to this being at serious situation Trump responded accordingly. Yes there are right wingers to this day that are downplaying the virus because they view it as something that hurts them politically. Just like there are people on the left that are using this virus to score political points against Trump. Both camps are wrong. That’s not to say Trump has done or said everything right. There are legitimate criticisms, as well as things he’s legitimately done a great job at. But to put the blame on Trump for this predicament is wrong and misguided. The blame first and foremost lies with China. There were mistakes made by our government, but to play the blame game now is counterproductive. And you also have to look at the good.

wrong. trump et al knew about this back in january & had classified meetings in a SCIF at HHS that surrounded the whats & hows regarding the handling of this virus. guess who was not allowed to attend? yaaaaaaaaa.......... the experts. nope - not one. but you know who was in on those meeting way back in january?

the inside traders. huh... curious that.

Forum List

Back