Trump vs. Cuomo

cuomo gives facts & figures & human relatable anecdotes.

donny goes on hunches, flys off the handle at serious questions while attacking the reporters, & has no human emotion except self gratification & how he can achieve that at all costs.

Yes but Trump is the second coming compared to Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution.

My goodness, surely not, according to Dems!

And just for fun, they were before they weren’t...

Last edited:
Cuomo drubbed Schumer throughout March, calling the first $8 billion emergency federal funding package "ludicrous" and "disconnected from reality” for leaving New York with only $35 million.

One thing the governor is never willing to mention is the Senate is controlled by the Republicans, Donald Trump is president, and these guys have an inherent interest in screwing New York, because they’re all motherfuckers

Trump will be winning another 4 years.

I'm surprised we have some nitwits who think otherwise.

If Trump is elected after the way he handled this pandemic then the American people are truly idiots. The trolling, bragging, and lying was all fun and games while we were prosperous but when shit hit the fan and we needed a leader Trump was still Trump. An embarrassment who doesn’t know what he is doing and can’t make an honest statement. No thank you... he can go back to his reality shows

If Trump is elected after the way he handled this pandemic then the American people are truly idiots. The trolling, bragging, and lying was all fun and games while we were prosperous but when shit hit the fan and we needed a leader Trump was still Trump. An embarrassment who doesn’t know what he is doing and can’t make an honest statement. No thank you... he can go back to his reality shows
You're an idiot for thinking Hillary could have done better.

haha... but but Hillary... but but Obama... give it a rest man

Cuomo uses his daughter as a political prop and whines about the rest of the country not doing the job he should have done, Trump is addressing the problem on a national basis.

Winner.

Trump gets it done while PROGS pretend Cuomo is Trump. Desperation and twisted, it's in their playbook.

No, YOU give it a rest with your constant stream of lies and horseshit. While Trump was dealing with this, you idiots were consumed with your impeachment bullshit. Travel ban put in. You idiots yelled RACIST and tried to ban other travel bans and rescind that one. Pisslosi the drunk blowing up the stimulus negotiations with the libtard wish list. The people not taking this seriously are YOU and the rest of the Dims. See, over 60% of the country’s approves of Trump’s performance. Meaning, YOU are the minority.

Cuomo whines and screams like a petulant child. Complete and utter idiot.
You obviously havent been watching the pressers. That’s not what he’s doing. Don’t spread lies. It just makes you sound stupid
No, YOU sound stupid. As usual. See idiot, Cuomo does nothing but lie and cry that he wants more, more, more. Forced to admit he’s hiding ventilators in a warehouse, then the asshole says he’s taking ventilators from Upstate using the National Guard as his personal Gestapo. Claiming the whole country will look like NYC. See, this is why everybody North of NYC and West of Albany tells Cuomo to go fuck himself. You many resume kneeling in front of Cuomo now. He does seem to think he’s King.

No, YOU give it a rest with your constant stream of lies and horseshit. While Trump was dealing with this, you idiots were consumed with your impeachment bullshit. Travel ban put in. You idiots yelled RACIST and tried to ban other travel bans and rescind that one. Pisslosi the drunk blowing up the stimulus negotiations with the libtard wish list. The people not taking this seriously are YOU and the rest of the Dims. See, over 60% of the country’s approves of Trump’s performance. Meaning, YOU are the minority.
Are you talking to me or about the actions of other people because I didn’t do or say any of those things. How about you stop fighting the invisible strawman and try to handle a debate with the person you’re actually speaking too

Are you talking to me or about the actions of other people because I didn’t do or say any of those things. How about you stop fighting the invisible strawman and try to handle a debate with the person you’re actually speaking too
You haven’t lied about what Trump has done? Hahahahaha! Reading comprehension escapes you obviously. How about you stop deflecting, get an education, and learn how to handle getting your ass beaten with the truth. Learn the proper to while you’re at it. Debate you? My 3 year old would be better discussion. Resume your kneeling for King Cuomo.

You obviously havent been watching the pressers. That’s not what he’s doing. Don’t spread lies. It just makes you sound stupid
No, YOU sound stupid. As usual. See idiot, Cuomo does nothing but lie and cry that he wants more, more, more. Forced to admit he’s hiding ventilators in a warehouse, then the asshole says he’s taking ventilators from Upstate using the National Guard as his personal Gestapo. Claiming the whole country will look like NYC. See, this is why everybody North of NYC and West of Albany tells Cuomo to go fuck himself. You many resume kneeling in front of Cuomo now. He does seem to think he’s King.
What has he lied about? You think because ventilators are in a warehouse waiting to go where needed that is lying or a misuse of equipment? Are you slow? Is he supposed to wait until the people actually need them before he tries to get them... that means people die because they don’t appear instantly by magic. You really don’t understand that? What’s wrong with you.

You haven’t lied about what Trump has done? Hahahahaha! Reading comprehension escapes you obviously. How about you stop deflecting, get an education, and learn how to handle getting your ass beaten with the truth. Learn the proper to while you’re at it. Debate you? My 3 year old would be better discussion. Resume your kneeling for King Cuomo.
Post something that I lied about and I’ll happily debate it with you. Right now you’re fighting a strawman in a haze of ambiguity not naming anything specific

Cuomo handles the press much better than Trump, but then, just about everyone does.

The press does everything but have sex with cuomo on camera.......they are openly hostile and aggressive no matter how Trump behaves....
The press play a small part. Most of what both these guys do is talk to cameras. They are responsible for their own words. Whining about the press is BS
Trump talks like he is from the street. We all know that. And frankly it should be refreshing since most American speak the same. Cuomo is a lifetime political robot. One of many that got us into trouble over the decades. There really has not been that many baby boomers as pols that have been memorable. Tome is running out. Trump is the best of them so far. You never gave him a chance. Expect the return volley to be the same.

What has he lied about? You think because ventilators are in a warehouse waiting to go where needed that is lying or a misuse of equipment? Are you slow? Is he supposed to wait until the people actually need them before he tries to get them... that means people die because they don’t appear instantly by magic. You really don’t understand that? What’s wrong with you.

Showing your own stupidity doesn't help you. Cuomo had several chances the last few years to get thousands more ventilators. HE refused and bought solar panels. HIS choice. Thus, HE created his own problem. Are you slow? What part of that was too hard for you to understand? Damn you're not very bright are you?

Post something that I lied about and I’ll happily debate it with you. Right now you’re fighting a strawman in a haze of ambiguity not naming anything specific

Trump will be winning another 4 years. I'm surprised we have some nitwits who think otherwise.
Your inability to understand simple things is not my problem.

Forum List

Back