Trump VP choice = political suicide ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
The Don is supposed to pick an insider pol as his running mate. The question is , who wants that job!?? Talk about being all in! If you hitch your wagon tonthe don arent you burning every bridge in GOP ?

And then when .... Oh I'll be nice ... "If" Trump loses , he and his VP will be cast aside like 1000 Mit Romenys .

Will any top pol take that chance ??

The Don is supposed to pick an insider pol as his running mate. The question is , who wants that job!?? Talk about being all in! If you hitch your wagon tonthe don arent you burning every bridge in GOP ?

And then when .... Oh I'll be nice ... "If" Trump loses , he and his VP will be cast aside like 1000 Mit Romenys .

He may be the first candidate to not pick a VP. You think he wants to hear someone else's opinions about anything?

GOP only hated him because he was threatening the status quo of power. Once he becomes president he will set the new status quo and since the GOP is full of power hungry leeches (to be fair so is the DNC) they will love him again.

Actually he might already be setting the status quo, who knows. But with Clinton on her way to prison it's not a huge risk anyway to join Trump now.

He may be the first candidate to not pick a VP. You think he wants to hear someone else's opinions about anything?

Can't a VP be chosen by delagates at the convention ?

GOP only hated him because he was threatening the status quo of power. Once he becomes president he will set the new status quo and since the GOP is full of power hungry leeches (to be fair so is the DNC) they will love him again.

Actually he might already be setting the status quo, who knows. But with Clinton on her way to prison it's not a huge risk anyway to join Trump now.

hill n trump can be bunkmates after his tax fraud comes to light .

Can't a VP be chosen by delagates at the convention ?
I have no idea. But Trump might just attack their wife, parents, and fidelity enough that they'll quit.

So that would mean based on this far left drones comments, that the same applies to Obama or even Clinton..

Then again the Kerry/Edwards campaign was such a success..

So that would mean based on this far left drones comments, that the same applies to Obama or even Clinton..

Then again the Kerry/Edwards campaign was such a success..
More of a success than the Bush/Cheney Presidency

200.gif

No...

Heard today Nikii Haley said no way.

Forum List

Back