Trump Likely To Pick A Female Running Mate In 2024

That is noble. But we are still moving left. The trying to be honorable way has not worked as the other side has made mincemeat out of Republican agendas. Repubs are Mayberry and Progs are violent ghetto. Violent ghetto sells good.
Doing what needs to be done is fine. Do it. Back to the constitution and how do we prevent this from happening again.

Goals to be proud of.

Doing it to annoy someone is completely the wrong reason.

If we want to win, DeSantis is the best choice, too much at risk to take any chances…
With DeSantis we have someone who can win following their first term…

Great. Then let them be annoyed cause you are doing the right thing, not to annoy the other side
I hear what you're saying. I know you want good government, not childish infighting.

But, I believe that government that governs least governs best. While the Twoparties are conducting endless investigations on each other, just to be annoying, they are not passing more spending, taxing, and regulating laws that annoy the hell out of me.

I prefer childish bickering to when they work together to "help" us.

Trump seems close to announcing his run for the presidency in 2024.
There's a big time rumor going around that Trump is likely to pick New York Rep. Elise Stefanik.

View attachment 681627

I think she would be a great choice.

"With speculation ripe that former President Donald Trump will run for president in 2024, rumors are beginning to surface about who he may choose as his possible running mate.

One recent report speculated that New York Rep. Elise Stefanik is likely a frontrunner.

While talk about a 2024 vice-presidential pick is of course premature, conversations about adding Stefanik to a future Trump ticket have gained steam in recent weeks at Mar-a-Lago and in other Republican circles, sources said. Current and former advisers and others in Trump’s orbit have privately argued that the New York Republican, who replaced Rep. Liz Cheney as the no. 3 House Republican last year, is a fierce and loyal attack dog, and Trump would benefit from tapping a woman for vice president should he run again.

Two people familiar with the matter said Trump has been surveying close friends and allies on what they think of Stefanik, one of several Republican women he is possibly eyeing for the potential VP slot, though he has not ruled out a few male contenders, too. One of these people said the former President believes Stefanik has undergone a genuine transformation – leaving the moderate wing of the party to join its increasingly powerful “America First” flank."

he needs to do a serious background check on whomever he considers

look what happened w/ the last VP he had?! Disaster.. Pence ruined our country

some Christian, isn't he?

I don't care if Trump picks a male or a female as VP.

All I care is that he picks someone who is loyal to him, to America and to the Constitution!

.....and that he does it now!:up:

:clap:

View attachment 681678
same here

and he doesn't need to be politically correct by choosing a woman or a Black

Dear Trump

Just don't choose another Benedict Arnold

Even if I could be convinced to put on a blindfold and vote for Trump a second time (2016), a female running mate would end any chance that I could support them in any way.
Well good for you, so its Poopeypants and Knees one more time for doofus!

I don't care if Trump picks a male or a female as VP.

All I care is that he picks someone who is loyal to him, to America and to the Constitution!

.....and that he does it now!:up:

:clap:

View attachment 681678
If it is a woman, why not Blacburn from TN?

I am not sure Stefanik is the best.. but can't say I know a lot about her. I've seen her make a good stand for this and that but.. well, there was soemnthing I vaguely recall .. something I did not like about her.. just can't remmeber what it was.. We can't afford another Pence sitiation

There's a big time rumor going around that Trump is likely to pick New York Rep. Elise Stefanik.

View attachment 681627

"With speculation ripe that former President Donald Trump will run for president in 2024, rumors are beginning to surface about who he may choose as his possible running mate.

One recent report speculated that New York Rep. Elise Stefanik is likely a frontrunner.

While talk about a 2024 vice-presidential pick is of course premature, conversations about adding Stefanik to a future Trump ticket have gained steam in recent weeks at Mar-a-Lago and in other Republican circles, sources said. Current and former advisers and others in Trump’s orbit have privately argued that the New York Republican, who replaced Rep. Liz Cheney as the no. 3 House Republican last year, is a fierce and loyal attack dog, and Trump would benefit from tapping a woman for vice president should he run again.

Two people familiar with the matter said Trump has been surveying close friends and allies on what they think of Stefanik, one of several Republican women he is possibly eyeing for the potential VP slot, though he has not ruled out a few male contenders, too. One of these people said the former President believes Stefanik has undergone a genuine transformation – leaving the moderate wing of the party to join its increasingly powerful “America First” flank."

Stefanik is a RINO. She votes with the Democrat filth about as much as she votes with the Republicans.

I think he should pick a woman, but I'm not sure about Stafanik. Not that she's not good, but she needs more time in the saddle before she goes to the big rodeo. I'm also thinking of a person of color. Picture Harris debating a woman of color who did not succeed specifically by being a woman of color and claiming to be owed success.

Right now, there are more senior and experienced Black Republican women than Hispanic. Blacks started waking up to what the Democratic plantation was doing to them well before Hispanics. Hispanics have some rising stars like Myra Flores and Susana Martinez (libs, if you've never heard of them, ask yourself why) But they also need more time in the game.

Black women Trump should consider include Condaleeza Rice, probably one of the most qualified people of any race or gender for the Foreign policy part of the job, and Alveda King, to rub Dem's noses in their immorality in their treatment of American blacks.

Trump would insult her weight problem.. He's always attacked women for their appearance.

View attachment 681627

My money is on Caitlyn Jenner - if Stormy Daniels turns him down.

His supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene would be perfect for the Trump Loonies.
`

If we want to win, DeSantis is the best choice, too much at risk to take any chances…
With DeSantis we have someone who can win following their first term…
there's not a damn thing wrong w/ Trump and if you think they will leave DeSantis alone and never try to do to him what they did to Trump

you are truly naive

Tulsi Gabbard would be a good running mate for Trump.
Are you freaking kidding me?

She is a demonrat. I have not heard of her converting to the R party.

NEVER EVER TRUST A Demonrat!

They know how to sound moderate in order to get what they want..

haven't figured that out yet?

NAIVE

View attachment 681627

Trump has already humiliated possible running mates calling them beggars. They already hate him.

Black women Trump should consider include Condaleeza Rice, probably one of the most qualified people of any race or gender for the Foreign policy part of the job, and Alveda King, to rub Dem's noses in their immorality in their treatment of American blacks.
Condi Rice? Are u kidding me?

She is pro abortion, I have heard

Forum List

Back