Trump Likely To Pick A Female Running Mate In 2024

If we want to win, DeSantis is the best choice, too much at risk to take any chances…
With DeSantis we have someone who can win following their first term…
not if "they" do the same thing they did to Trump and the spineless Rs don't do anything about it..

Trump seems close to announcing his run for the presidency in 2024.
There's a big time rumor going around that Trump is likely to pick New York Rep. Elise Stefanik.

View attachment 681627

I think she would be a great choice.

"With speculation ripe that former President Donald Trump will run for president in 2024, rumors are beginning to surface about who he may choose as his possible running mate.

One recent report speculated that New York Rep. Elise Stefanik is likely a frontrunner.

While talk about a 2024 vice-presidential pick is of course premature, conversations about adding Stefanik to a future Trump ticket have gained steam in recent weeks at Mar-a-Lago and in other Republican circles, sources said. Current and former advisers and others in Trump’s orbit have privately argued that the New York Republican, who replaced Rep. Liz Cheney as the no. 3 House Republican last year, is a fierce and loyal attack dog, and Trump would benefit from tapping a woman for vice president should he run again.

Two people familiar with the matter said Trump has been surveying close friends and allies on what they think of Stefanik, one of several Republican women he is possibly eyeing for the potential VP slot, though he has not ruled out a few male contenders, too. One of these people said the former President believes Stefanik has undergone a genuine transformation – leaving the moderate wing of the party to join its increasingly powerful “America First” flank."

After the way Trump treated VP Pence.. and the nasty way he has attacked women for the past six years, Stephanik would have to be a speed bump to get involved with Trump.

I think he should pick a woman, but I'm not sure about Stafanik. Not that she's not good, but she needs more time in the saddle before she goes to the big rodeo. I'm also thinking of a person of color. Picture Harris debating a woman of color who did not succeed specifically by being a woman of color and claiming to be owed success.

Right now, there are more senior and experienced Black Republican women than Hispanic. Blacks started waking up to what the Democratic plantation was doing to them well before Hispanics. Hispanics have some rising stars like Myra Flores and Susana Martinez (libs, if you've never heard of them, ask yourself why) But they also need more time in the game.

Black women Trump should consider include Condaleeza Rice, probably one of the most qualified people of any race or gender for the Foreign policy part of the job, and Alveda King, to rub Dem's noses in their immorality in their treatment of American blacks.
Dr. Rice would be great unfortunately I don't think she would ever run for office and I really don't see Trump picking someone with her overwhelming intelligence as a running mate.

It would be entertaining to watch her destroy her opposite in a debate. She makes every Democrat look like a drooling moron.

I'm not big on a female as VP.
I'd vote for Kari Lake or Kristi Noem in a heartbeat. If he chooses a RINO like Stefanik, especially after endorsing McCarthy... I'd either sit this one out or support DeSantis even if Trump ran as independent.

Can Trump run while in jail?

Guess we'll never know, except in
your hot, sweaty little Trump fantasies.

trumpsucker.gif

Forum List

Back