Trump very unpopular with general electorate

Because Trump is going to lose minorities in a record way, he's going to win Reagan-esque majorities of whites. And that's not going to happen.

Really? Frankly, you don't know that. I could see a lot of African Americans who might vote for Trump. I see non-Mexican Hispanics voting for him. Then you can have a wild card like Bloomberg getting into the race, or the Democrats losing enthusiasm if it looks like they didn't give Bernie a fair shake.

Because Trump is going to lose minorities in a record way, he's going to win Reagan-esque majorities of whites. And that's not going to happen.

Really? Frankly, you don't know that. I could see a lot of African Americans who might vote for Trump. I see non-Mexican Hispanics voting for him. Then you can have a wild card like Bloomberg getting into the race, or the Democrats losing enthusiasm if it looks like they didn't give Bernie a fair shake.
Trump has a horrible negative rating with blacks and Hispanics. You do have a point about Bernie.

Trump has a horrible negative rating with blacks and Hispanics. You do have a point about Bernie.

Jake, what was Trump's support amongst blacks, 3%?

That percentage said they would consider voting for Tump.

That percentage said they would consider voting for Tump.
Trump will get fewer Hispanic votes than did Romney.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls since Correll wants to use polls clearly reveals that Fox has HRC ahead by five and Quinnipac by one of Trump. Sanders is even more ahead than HRC in front of Trump. The more America is exposed to Trump the wider the margin in favor of the Dem candidate.

THe more America is lied to by the press the more the wider the margin in favor of the dem candidate.

ONce the field clears down to two, more people will hear Trump's message from Trump and not though a lying biased media.

I do not trust Trump. Period.

WHo do you trust?

I liked Fiorina. Cruz would get my vote.

Mr "Path to citizenship"?

I trust him to if not push amnesty, to cave on it at the slightest excuse.

"Hey Jake, I thought you said Trump couldn't get any higher than 30%."

I certainly got that wrong. The evangelicals abandoned Cruz in SC. I think Trump will now be the GOP nominee. The question is now how many states can he win outright, and it looks like it will be most of them.

Let's see if the establishment tries to broker the convention.

That would be suicide.

And piss off conservatives FOREVER.

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

He spells doom for the GOP in November. But the GOP has no choice.
Hillary is more unpopular.

Nope.

While she has high negatives, the candidate with consistently the highest negatives has been Trump.
So Trump rubs people the wrong way and Hillary has no problem with being a massive security risk, and you support her.
That makes alot of sense.

That is the classic definition of low-information voter you know.

I have a big problem with Hillary. That's why I'll vote for her only if Trump is the nominee.

Trump is that bad.

I'd rather have the corrupt woman than the unstable, thin-skinned, narcissistic, offensive, uniformed egomaniac.

Toro I respect your disagreements with Trump on the issues.

But that above is just you buying the bs buzzwords of a highly partisan press.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls since Correll wants to use polls clearly reveals that Fox has HRC ahead by five and Quinnipac by one of Trump. Sanders is even more ahead than HRC in front of Trump. The more America is exposed to Trump the wider the margin in favor of the Dem candidate.

THe more America is lied to by the press the more the wider the margin in favor of the dem candidate.

ONce the field clears down to two, more people will hear Trump's message from Trump and not though a lying biased media.

WHo do you trust?

I agree with you.

I certainly got that wrong. The evangelicals abandoned Cruz in SC. I think Trump will now be the GOP nominee. The question is now how many states can he win outright, and it looks like it will be most of them.

That would be suicide.

I should surely hope so.

Trump says,"I love the poorly educated!". Personally, I admire a man who is true to his base supporters!

I love the way that when they support democrats, they are the "poor" or the "Working Class".

When they support a REpublican, suddenly they are the "poorly educated" or the "low information voter".

lIberals. All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

WHo do you trust?

I agree with you.

DUde. YOu got to give me warning before you pull a stunt like that.

Luckily I fell out of my chair to the right and landed on open carpet with no sharp corners to injure myself on.

BUt thanks.

That would be suicide.

I should surely hope so.

You do realize this is the new normal, right?

It started with the Tea Party, and that didn't work, so you had a couple of quite years.

But now it's back.

THe problem is that the Political Elite, in both parties is NOT representing the interests of the American Middle Class.

The political rancor is only going to grow worse with time, until our concerns are addressed effectively.

This is the rest of your life and well beyond.

Trump says,"I love the poorly educated!". Personally, I admire a man who is true to his base supporters!

I love the way that when they support democrats, they are the "poor" or the "Working Class".

When they support a REpublican, suddenly they are the "poorly educated" or the "low information voter".

And yet, your hero, Trump, is the one mocking the "poorly educated", which pollsters identify was people with high school or less education, which pollsters also have identified as Trump's base.

Or, perhaps your argument is that people with a high school education, or less, are not poorly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that poorly educated people have better judgment than those that are highly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that pollsters are wrong when they tallied voters coming out of boothes in New Hampshire, a wide margin of whom that voted for Trump told them that they had a high school, or less, education?

Or, perhaps your point is so obtuse that only you know what it is?

So is Trump is such a guaranteed loser why are you liberals devoting so much of your short little lives to trying to ensure someone else faces whoever George Soros tells you to nominate?

Oh, wait.....yeah.....you're bored with the thin bench you're living with for now!

I believe in the two party system.

Trump has all but destroyed the republican party. By the end of the election, he may very well have completed the job.

But, hey, there has been talk lately that, instead of Trump running as a third party candidate, maybe the Republican party should simply rename themselves and THEY could run as a third party.

Not that if makes any difference, since either way, it is a win/win for the democrats.

Still, a two party system works in America, and Trump is about to destroy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he won less then 15% of the Hispanic vote come election time. The female vote is going to Hillary by over 15% and maybe 20%! ;)

What do you think this means?

Why do you think the Dems have not won the White VOte since Johnson?

Well, WJC got 44% in 1996--in a three-way race. He received a plurality.

And yet, your hero, Trump, is the one mocking the "poorly educated", which pollsters identify was people with high school or less education, which pollsters also have identified as Trump's base.

Or, perhaps your argument is that people with a high school education, or less, are not poorly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that poorly educated people have better judgment than those that are highly educated?

Or, perhaps your point is that pollsters are wrong when they tallied voters coming out of boothes in New Hampshire, a wide margin of whom that voted for Trump told them that they had a high school, or less, education?

Or, perhaps your point is so obtuse that only you know what it is?

Trump is NOT mocking the "poorly educated".

Any more than libs are mocking the "poor" when they go on about the "poor".

Forum List

Back