Trump very unpopular with general electorate

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls since Correll wants to use polls clearly reveals that Fox has HRC ahead by five and Quinnipac by one of Trump. Sanders is even more ahead than HRC in front of Trump. The more America is exposed to Trump the wider the margin in favor of the Dem candidate.

THe more America is lied to by the press the more the wider the margin in favor of the dem candidate.

ONce the field clears down to two, more people will hear Trump's message from Trump and not though a lying biased media.

You words are as silly as S. J. and correll. I said nothing of the sort. I do think many GOP will not vote for him, while I think women, minorities, Roman Catholics, etc., will vote against him overwhelmingly. Note above that S. J. again is acting out of feeling not facts. He hates reading the truth that he is wrong.

The rage that the Trumpeters are manifesting reveal their well-founded worries about their guy's viability in the national elections.

No, they won't vote against him ... they just won't vote.
Silly boing, but go ahead and believe that.

Yeah, they'll vote for him just like they came out to vote for Mittens. McCain and Mittens, both moderates posing as conservatives. Trump aligns more with left policies, posing as a Republican. Remember how McCain and Mittens won?

Derrrr.

The far right must think Trump is a magician while the remainder of the country thinks he is the hum bug behind the curtain.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls since Correll wants to use polls clearly reveals that Fox has HRC ahead by five and Quinnipac by one of Trump. Sanders is even more ahead than HRC in front of Trump. The more America is exposed to Trump the wider the margin in favor of the Dem candidate.

THe more America is lied to by the press the more the wider the margin in favor of the dem candidate.

ONce the field clears down to two, more people will hear Trump's message from Trump and not though a lying biased media.

I do not trust Trump. Period.

You words are as silly as S. J. and correll. I said nothing of the sort. I do think many GOP will not vote for him, while I think women, minorities, Roman Catholics, etc., will vote against him overwhelmingly. Note above that S. J. again is acting out of feeling not facts. He hates reading the truth that he is wrong.

The rage that the Trumpeters are manifesting reveal their well-founded worries about their guy's viability in the national elections.

You think those bolded will vote against Trump in a general? Like, they'll vote for the beast or loopy Sanders?

:lol:

They just won't vote.

Yeah, they'll vote for him just like they came out to vote for Mittens. McCain and Mittens, both moderates posing as conservatives. Trump aligns more with left policies, posing as a Republican. Remember how McCain and Mittens won?

Derrrr.
Then you want a dem to win, obviously.

Derrrr.
They were running against a media created celebrity. If Trump wins the nomination he has a much easier road to hoe.

WHo do you trust?

I know, right?

Rubio's a piker compared to the Clintons, with their $500k speaking arrangements, pardoning of fugitive traders who dealt with Iran, and multi-million dollar Whitewater deal.

Okay, let's look at those.

Nothing illegal about speaking fees.

The Israelis asked us to pardon Rich and Pincus. Don't care much for the influence the Zionists have on our government, but can't get worked up over that one.

Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars investigating Whitewater, and came up with... nothing.

Derrrr.

Your logic pairs well with morons.

Try again.

WHo do you trust?

I liked Fiorina. Cruz would get my vote.

Derrrr.

Your logic pairs well with morons. Try again.
Says the moron. :lol: Yeah, they will vote against Trump before not voting at all.

Derrrr.

Your logic pairs well with morons. Try again.
Says the moron. :lol: Yeah, they will vote against Trump before not voting at all.
Hey Jake, I thought you said Trump couldn't get any higher than 30%. :lol:
2016 State Primaries and Caucuses Results - Nevada | Politics | Fox News

"Trump’s favorability ratings have been consistently poor. It’s true that his favorability numbers improved quite a bit among Republicans once he began running for president. But those gains were almost exactly offset by declines among independents and Democrats. In fact, his overall favorability ratings have been just about unchanged since he began running for president in June."

And it's independents and democrats who elect presidents, not just republicans – indeed, there are likely many republicans who won't vote for Trump.

"Trump’s favorability ratings have been consistently poor. It’s true that his favorability numbers improved quite a bit among Republicans once he began running for president. But those gains were almost exactly offset by declines among independents and Democrats. In fact, his overall favorability ratings have been just about unchanged since he began running for president in June."

And it's independents and democrats who elect presidents, not just republicans – indeed, there are likely many republicans who won't vote for Trump.
This post wreaks of wishful thinking.

"Hey Jake, I thought you said Trump couldn't get any higher than 30%."

I certainly got that wrong. The evangelicals abandoned Cruz in SC. I think Trump will now be the GOP nominee. The question is now how many states can he win outright, and it looks like it will be most of them.

Let's see if the establishment tries to broker the convention.

This post wreaks of wishful thinking.
As does yours. Give us the data on cross over Dems as well as centrists who will vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back