Trump very unpopular with general electorate

I wouldn't be surprised if he won less then 15% of the Hispanic vote come election time. The female vote is going to Hillary by over 15% and maybe 20%! ;)

What do you think this means?

Why do you think the Dems have not won the White VOte since Johnson?

I wouldn't be surprised if he won less then 15% of the Hispanic vote come election time. The female vote is going to Hillary by over 15% and maybe 20%! ;)

Democrats were pro-non-white, civil rights and moving non-whites into this country.

If the current leaders oppose each other in November,

the United States will have voted for the most unpopular candidates in history

Democrats were pro-non-white, civil rights and moving non-whites into this country.

Civil RIghts?

No republican president has run against Civil Rights. That would not be the reason.

Immigration has not been an issue until very recently. THat would not be the reason.

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

He spells doom for the GOP in November. But the GOP has no choice.

Way to early for that conclusion, besides, Hillary sucks as well at this point and the media prognosticators are consistently wrong and still getting paid for it.

Sheesh, weather announcers have better odds of being correct. ... :uhh:
Now that's interesting. The OP here is WRONG more then 90% of the time. So what he IS doing could be Freudian. He COULD be in fact CONFIRMING he CAN feel his ass kicking coming. The OP is "punk scared".

They are truly in a corner. Hillary's health IS bad. Hillary's history is bad. Bernie IS a crackpot. Bernie has spent his life as a crackpot.
Obama is a really piss poor version of Carter. Trump is the new version of Reagan. And there is nothing the OP can do about it.

Wouldn't be surprised. I just don't see how the GOP can expect Donald to win more than 20-25% of the Hispanic vote, which means, he is screwed. And as the Hispanic vote grows, so does the chances of the GOP regaining the WH die.

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

He spells doom for the GOP in November. But the GOP has no choice.

Way to early for that conclusion, besides, Hillary sucks as well at this point and the media prognosticators are consistently wrong and still getting paid for it.

Sheesh, weather announcers have better odds of being correct. ... :uhh:
Now that's interesting. The OP here is WRONG more then 90% of the time. So what he IS doing could be Freudian. He COULD be in fact CONFIRMING he CAN feel his ass kicking coming. The OP is "punk scared".

They are truly in a corner. Hillary's health IS bad. Hillary's history is bad. Bernie IS a crackpot. Bernie has spent his life as a crackpot.
Obama is a really piss poor version of Carter. Trump is the new version of Reagan. And there is nothing the OP can do about it.

I wonder what the GOP excuse will be when they lose the WH again with their "darling" Trump. Here you go!

"HE NEVER REALLY WAS A CONSERVATIVE OR REPUBLICAN!"

DUH!

Wouldn't be surprised. I just don't see how the GOP can expect Donald to win more than 20-25% of the Hispanic vote, which means, he is screwed. And as the Hispanic vote grows, so does the chances of the GOP regaining the WH die.

Hispanics come here for a reason.

They have a vested interesting in NOT turning America into the same type of Third World SHithole they left.

So, we can hope.

Trump continues to break all the molds of the establishment.
He continues to frustrate the media as he uses them to turn people against them.

Well, the people were already fed up with the establishment and media...........

So he has used that to his advantage...............There is no crystal ball that says he can't do the same in the General Election...............Hillary has a lot of baggage.................

Trump continues to break all the molds of the establishment.
He continues to frustrate the media as he uses them to turn people against them.

Well, the people were already fed up with the establishment and media...........

So he has used that to his advantage...............There is no crystal ball that says he can't do the same in the General Election...............Hillary has a lot of baggage.................

He can't win the contest for Dog Catcher....

Trump is opposed by 60 to 65% of his party.

Sillies like S. J. keep ignoring the facts and continue chanting, "yes, he can, yes, he can."

LETC-orig001-794x1024.jpg

Forum List

Back