Trump unloads on Kentucky GOP Liberitarian Congressman Wacky Thomas Massie: "WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of the Republican Party!"

Yeah, principle, just like you, bwaaahhhaaaaa....people are hurting badly, but principles sure are nice, when you have a Congressional paycheck coming in. Fuck him , take his pay away and he would throw his principles out the fucking door, maybe you too..out the fucking door...

poor baby cannot survive without a check from the big old government.

I do not recall you being such a big government statist, when did you change?

Trump "Will be signing the CARE Act in the Oval Office today at 4:00 P.M. Eastern!"
this marks the day the republican party officially sided with democrats to destroy the constitution and assign future of our children into slavery,,,
So you forgot the war in Iraq that quick?
on that one they had authority and the constitution was followed,,,

they just choose war over a one bullet problem,,,

Trump "Will be signing the CARE Act in the Oval Office today at 4:00 P.M. Eastern!"
this marks the day the republican party officially sided with democrats to destroy the constitution and assign future of our children into slavery,,,

Yea, I figured you forgot the Iraq War that quick......

are you saying they didnt vote for it and the constitution wasnt followed???

go Trump go! drain the swamp!

"By empowering the Radical Left Democrats, do nothing Kentucky politician ThomasMassie
is making their War on the 2nd Amendment more and more difficult to win (But don’t worry, we will win anyway!). He is a disaster for America, and for the Great State of Kentucky!

Looks like a third rate Grandstander named Thomas Massie, a Congressman from, unfortunately, a truly GREAT State, Kentucky, wants to vote against the new Save Our Workers Bill in Congress. He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous & costly. Workers & small businesses need money now in order to survive. Virus wasn’t their fault. It is “HELL” dealing with the Dems, had to give up some stupid things in order to get the “big picture” done. 90% GREAT! WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of Republican Party! "
Massie is most likely elected from a deep blue liberal district in an urban center of college town

:laughing0301:You are truly delusional.. Massie is part of the Freedom Caucus and a far right Congressman.

A LIBERTARIAN is "far right"??
they are right,, just not far right,,,that would be anarchist,,
Far far left can be anarchy too

those most lefties favor total government control like they have in communist china
Far left is total government control. China is FAR LEFT.
Trump wants total control over who belongs in the Republican party.....but you don't mind that.....
When I see those Progs voting for their agendas in Congress there does not seem to be split votes. When they run some of them run as moderates. As soon as the election is over we see them wearing Karl Marx pins.

One good thing to come out of all of this is that what we already knew is now out in the open and can never be denied.

There's no difference between either theoretical side of the party of one.

None whatsoever.

Both theoretical sides of the party of one are equally as anti-constitution, as equally pro big government and equally as rabidly statist as the other.

They voted for this bill you are so triggered about too...

But you are more upset about that bill than you are about the Iraq War invasion......

Years from now, I don't think many people will be as ashamed of this virus bill as they should be about the Iraq War disaster...

They voted for this bill you are so triggered about too...

But you are more upset about that bill than you are about the Iraq War invasion......

Years from now, I don't think many people will be as ashamed of this virus bill as they should be about the Iraq War disaster...
this one they didnt have authority to do,,

and how would you know what I felt about iraq???

I just said they went to war instead of using a single bullet to deal with the problem,,,

as for many yrs down the road this bill still wont be paid for and the recipients will be long dead,,,

only the most vile put their problems on children not yet born,,,

One good thing to come out of all of this is that what we already knew is now out in the open and can never be denied.

There's no difference between either theoretical side of the party of one.

None whatsoever.

Both theoretical sides of the party of one are equally as anti-constitution, as equally pro big government and equally as rabidly statist as the other.
I've always tried to be a friend to republicans since they try to speak favorably towards the constitution,,,but like always they stab me in the back for it,,,

at least the dems are honest about their hatred for it and openly work against it,,,

I've always tried to be a friend to republicans since they try to speak favorably towards the constitution,,,but like always they stab me in the back for it,,,

at least the dems are honest about their hatred for it and openly work against it,,,

Yeah. Me, too.

In fact, I've lost track of how many times I've actually said on here that ''at least the dems are intellectually honest about it. I can respect intellectual honesty.''

Word for word, I've repeated that.

There's very few conservatives left in America today. Very few. From this moment forward, though, I'm gonna call these big-government statist frauds out every time the opportunity presents itself. Heh heh. Every single time. No more free passes. Not if they're gonna do it from behind the banner of conservatism. Nope. Huh uh.

Last edited:
Yeah, principle, just like you, bwaaahhhaaaaa....people are hurting badly, but principles sure are nice, when you have a Congressional paycheck coming in. Fuck him , take his pay away and he would throw his principles out the fucking door, maybe you too..out the fucking door...

Dude, i get my income from dividends, which i may take a big hit on, but there are too many liberals out there relying on that check because they didnt save for the rainy day. Do you think they will vote for the Demoncraps when it gets delayed? Nope, but they sure will vote for the President, who wants to put money in their hands....

Dude, i get my income from dividends, which i may take a big hit on, but there are too many liberals out there relying on that check because they didnt save for the rainy day. Do you think they will vote for the Demoncraps when it gets delayed? Nope, but they sure will vote for the President, who wants to put money in their hands....

It was the President's party that was slowing it down dumbfuck.

80% of the country lives paycheck to paycheck...it is not just liberals no matter what your party masters tell you.

Forum List

Back