Trump "unfriends" Piers Morgan after difficult interview with CNN lapdog

Trump channels his inner teenage girl after longtime arselicker Morgan says nasty things about him.
Its great that he has time to do this in between saving the known world.

Listen asshole don't you have enough of your own business to stick your limey nose in? What's going on with Boris or do you even know? When you have some of your own news, let us know, till then STFU.

Trump channels his inner teenage girl after longtime arselicker Morgan says nasty things about him.

Listen asshole don't you have enough of your own business to stick your limey nose in? What's going on with Boris or do you even know? When you have some of your own news, let us know, till then STFU.

What happens in Shitville affects all of us. The US is/was the biggest economy in the world and is going down in flames. Its all our business. If only the UK and the US had competent leadership.

We've come to a sorry state of affairs if Piers Morgan is seen as the "voice of reason", and worse, that I find myself agreeing with him.

Its scary isnt it ? I find the current state of our media baffling. The BBC seem to have given up on journalism.

We've come to a sorry state of affairs if Piers Morgan is seen as the "voice of reason", and worse, that I find myself agreeing with him.

Its scary isnt it ? I find the current state of our media baffling. The BBC seem to have given up on journalism.

The BBC has been in decline since the Tories took over, now the organisation has become a Tory mouthpiece.

Trump has always been the same guy. Take the good with the bad. Not sure why Piers is shocked. I am surprised Morgan didn't realize Trump was not serious about the bleach. He was about UV and then said maybe do the same with the bleach (sarcasm). Whatever. People hear what they want to hear.

...Whatever. People hear what they want to hear.
True. "Sarcasm" vs "Complete blithering idiot", which is more likely as far as Trump is concerned? Either way, not much reassurance or leadership.
As I said, people hear what they want to hear. Your post is case in point. Pretty sure you weren't a fan before the crisis. Fair?

True. "Sarcasm" vs "Complete blithering idiot", which is more likely as far as Trump is concerned? Either way, not much reassurance or leadership.
As I said, people hear what they want to hear. Your post is case in point. Pretty sure you weren't a fan before the crisis. Fair?
Fair. He was a blithering idiot before the crisis, and he's still a blithering idiot, fact. As regards the "sarcasm defence", that' can be so easily debunked by looking at the briefing footage. I agree, some people see and hear what they want to. Luckily outside the "Trumposphere" most Americans are now seeing what the rest of Europe has seen for the last four years.

Last edited:
Fair. He was a blithering idiot before the crisis, and he's still a blithering idiot, fact. As regards the "sarcasm defence", that' can be so easilt debunked by looking at the briefing footage. I agree, some people see and hear what they want to. Luckily outside the "Trumposphere" most Americans are now seeing what the rest of Europe has seen for the last four years.
I watched it and laughed out loud. I saw it as a joke. No reasonable person would have taken that seriously. To each their own.

Forum List

Back