Trump Unable To Get To Agenda to accomodate His Rich Friends,

Haven't you heard? Trump doesn't have any friends. What he does have is his voting base that will easily vote him in for a second term.

Too bad 30% is not nearly enough to actually win one.
seems like this was said before the election.

the loudest isn't always the most in number.

Trump didn't win because of "his base", he won because never-Trumpsters didn't have an alternative and pulled the lever for him anyway.
Ah - the same reason leftist traitors vote for whoever the marxist dimocrap is nominated? Irrelevant comment.

There has never been a Marxist nominated for POTUS you fucking loon.

Haven't you heard? Trump doesn't have any friends. What he does have is his voting base that will easily vote him in for a second term.

Trump didn't win because of "his base", he won because never-Trumpsters didn't have an alternative and pulled the lever for him anyway.
Ah - the same reason leftist traitors vote for whoever the marxist dimocrap is nominated? Irrelevant comment.

Obama is a Marxist and he was noninated.

There has never been a Marxist nominated you fucking loon.
All dims are marxists. Fact. Look it up.

Troglocrat Voters hate rich white people.......and the Democratic Party is ran by rich white people LOL

So is the GOP, so what's your point?
Well now hold on. I think you are contradicting yourself. You are saying the Republicans hates rich white people, but then you and the other progressives are always claiming Trump is helping the rich white people. Which is it?

Last edited:
Tax cuts were for just about all tax-brackets though.

Sure rich got tax-cuts, but so did low, middle and upper middle class.

tax_distribution-full.png

While overall revenue growth declined

Yep......my wife and I together received about $1.50 a week. A rich man received enough to buy a new Mercedes each year. What else is new?

Obama is a Marxist and he was noninated.

You are an idiot.

There is no point even discussing this with morons that can't tell a difference between a pragmatic centrist lefty and a Marxist. It's like me saying that Bush was a theocrat or anarchist. You fools got cool-aid running through your veins.

Stock-Market-Rocket-58b8d0983df78c353c2253c7.jpg

Last edited:

Yep......my wife and I together received about $1.50 a week. A rich man received enough to buy a new Mercedes each year. What else is new?
Our debt keeps growing. It seems more like an income redistribution scheme since the rich keep getting richer.

Cut tax rates for his rich friends, keep on spending at an ever increasing rate and run up the national debt.
When did Trump say he wanted to cut tax rates on his rich friends, jackass?

Tax cuts of any kind of progressive system accommodate the rich. That's why the Republicans are always for it! It really is all a massive hoax. Rich folks end up paying little or no tax anyway. Middle class folks pay for our government.

But there were thousands of you and wife for every such rich man.

Our debt keeps growing. It seems more like an income redistribution scheme since the rich keep getting richer.

Exactly!!! Last year 86% of all new wealth went to the upper 1% of Americans. They've got a good thing going.....for them!

Exactly!!! Last year 86% of all new wealth went to the upper 1% of Americans. They've got a good thing going.....for them!
Why do you hate successful people?

The GROWTH has been top heavy, but it IS real.

bgproductivityandcompensationchart3825.jpg

But there were thousands of you and wife for every such rich man.
In other words, tax cuts are worthless without meaningful reform; like abolishing the drug war.

Better check again dumbass, when Obama wanted to share the wealth, right there was enough to know that bi racial mother fucker was a Marxist. If you pulled your head out of your ass, you would of known that.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Cut tax rates for his rich friends, keep on spending at an ever increasing rate and run up the national debt.

Tax cuts of any kind of progressive system accommodate the rich.
They accommodate working people.
With $1.50 a week? The rich ask for and get, tax loopholes large enough to drive a yacht through; and create a micro-economy in the process, in less developed nation-States.

Tax cuts of any kind of progressive system accommodate the rich.
They accommodate working people.

Horse Shit!! That's the Republican myth. The rich people caused the great depression, took their money and hid it in a mattress and now they're in an ideal financial position to do the same thing again!

Forum List

Back