Trump twists stats on police brutality: 'more white people' are killed

This is why I dismiss the right wing per capita argument. Besides the fact that it's inaccurate, they never consider per capita for anything else. The facts show blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed. The majority of whites in America recognize this which is why they are supporting BLM. Only racists make the argument seen by some here.

Tommy has stated his opposition to racism in the UK. So grow up and do what it takes to change.

Or you will get left behind in 21st century America.
Inaccuracy aside, dangling the totals instead of per capita numbers is exactly the con game Trump has played to summon his most belligerently racist and stupid supporters. Per capita is the only honest, useful way to view this sort of question.
Lol! Right up until the per capita numbers for who commits the most crime gets introduced. Then you want it the other way... Get fucked Cuck boy.
Not really because whites commit more crime.

Soooo.....you must have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

Will you be moving to Brownsville, Brooklyn anytime soon?

I can help you pack.
Find a dildo and get some satisfaction. Because I am talking about national numbers not some anecdotal bullshit. Explain to me how white men coaching little girl gymnasts all over this country are raping and assaulting these children? Explain to me how one white grown ass man can rape almost 200 little girls in Michigan. While we're on the topic of New York, explain to me how everybody knew white ass Jeffrey Epstein was fucking children for years and he could stay out of prison. Fuck you and your racist korean ass.

There is no finer representation of a poster waving the white flag of utter defeat, than the way I've forced you to default to disgusting references.

Do you speak to mom that way?

Or....is that simply the way you were brought up.

In any case, I will continue to pulverize you because that is what you deserve.

So you have no explanation?

Is it because the explanation destroys your worldview???

Must be the reason for the phrase "the truth hurts."
Here's my explanation...

You beat me to this my brother. Well done. This asshole is from my state. He ran as a war veteran trump supporting republican. His opponent warned us about this crook but Kansas white folks voted for him anyway.

This is why I dismiss the right wing per capita argument. Besides the fact that it's inaccurate, they never consider per capita for anything else. The facts show blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed. The majority of whites in America recognize this which is why they are supporting BLM. Only racists make the argument seen by some here.

Tommy has stated his opposition to racism in the UK. So grow up and do what it takes to change.

Or you will get left behind in 21st century America.
Inaccuracy aside, dangling the totals instead of per capita numbers is exactly the con game Trump has played to summon his most belligerently racist and stupid supporters. Per capita is the only honest, useful way to view this sort of question.
Lol! Right up until the per capita numbers for who commits the most crime gets introduced. Then you want it the other way... Get fucked Cuck boy.
Not really because whites commit more crime.

Soooo.....you must have a perfectly reasonable explanation for this:

In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Will you be moving to Brownsville, Brooklyn anytime soon?

I can help you pack.
Find a dildo and get some satisfaction. Because I am talking about national numbers not some anecdotal bullshit. Explain to me how white men coaching little girl gymnasts all over this country are raping and assaulting these children? Explain to me how one white grown ass man can rape almost 200 little girls in Michigan. While we're on the topic of New York, explain to me how everybody knew white ass Jeffrey Epstein was fucking children for years and he could stay out of prison. Fuck you and your racist korean ass.

There is no finer representation of a poster waving the white flag of utter defeat, than the way I've forced you to default to disgusting references.

Do you speak to mom that way?

Or....is that simply the way you were brought up.

In any case, I will continue to pulverize you because that is what you deserve.
You didn't force me to do shit. I chose to use those words. You aren't my mom. My mom would have told you about yourself quick. So once again I've whipped your ass. I whipped your ass because you have no rebuttal to the facts produced from the information from the UNIFORM CRIME REPORTS that I mentioned. Brownsville is one town in America, there are many black communities in America that have no such numbers. You can't beat me little girl.

Seems like his reb statue obsession is forming his campaign messages.
No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
America needs a fresh start.

Black Americans are traditionally more likely to get beat down by the police, because they are just more likely to pick a fight with the cops.

All the cops want to do is to make it to the end of their shifts in one piece. If you are a threat to them, they have batons and will traditionally beat you to the fullest extent of the law. Would these cities be better off if the police officers totally avoided confrontations with black bad actors to avoid being prosecuted? A cop might be expected to risk his physical well being- but can he really be expected to risk his freedom?

No doubt his trashy fans on here will cheer like the braying jackasses that they are but decent folk will just shake their heads.
Just for the record, Trump doesn't always twist the news. All he does is regurgitate what is said on talk radio, Fox News and now AON.

Plus, throw some Q-Anon in there. He likes to re-tweet their stuff. Yikes. True story.

So I guess you could say that he gets his news "pre-twisted" and just repeats it like a trained parrot. He may actually think it's real.
There should be an adult with him giving advice. Its not a good look and its not going to get him votes. He already has the racist trash in the bag. He should be reaching out to decent people.
Well, that's the problem. We have a damaged man-child in the White House, and the only group he appears to trust is a relatively small cadre of media personalities.

The only thing saving this country right now is its Constitution. This buffoon can only do so much damage unilaterally. But he can still do plenty.

We are being racially divided. He is trying to settle things down. People are dying in the streets and the people doing the killing, are blacks riled up by people like you.

Your article confuses percentages with raw numbers. Utter Fail
The confusion is all on dopey donnys shoulders. The truth is that the police kill black folk a lot more than they kill white folk. You have no coherent argument against that so you spout fake stats to deflect from the problem. Its all you have.
So dimwit, does your "percentages are the Lord" idiocy validate black crime statistics?

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

And now, this interesting fact which explains the above.

Again?

Another survey that reinforces the OP.
Blacks are 12.3 % of the US population but comprise 25% of police victims. Even rightwing home schooled trash should understand that.

So, you would also say that blacks are x% of the population and commit x% of the crimes is equally valid?

Why are racists so keen to downplay the war on black folks ?
Hmmmm. Let me have a think about it.

War on black folks was fought by the democrat Party in 1800's.

The democrat Party also performed the Tuskegee Experiments and were big supporters of Planned Black Eugenics under Margaret Sanger's Organization, which would later influence Josef Mengele and the Nazis.

Finally, democrat LBJ's "Great Society" was a planned assassination of the black male head of household, replacing him with a government check

We are being racially divided. He is trying to settle things down. People are dying in the streets and the people doing the killing, are blacks riled up by people like you.
I see far many more whites in those groups. If there was an irony, that's it.

What our magnificent white president said is true.

Sincerely,

White Power Matters
What our magnificent white president said is true.

Sincerely,

White Power Matters
Great.
So you support police reform then?

I see far many more whites in those groups. If there was an irony, that's it.

Sometimes. Antifa is pretty white. BLM is black. Both are terrorists marxist thugs.

First, the facts:
View attachment 363538

And now, this interesting fact which explains the above.

Again?

Another survey that reinforces the OP.
Blacks are 12.3 % of the US population but comprise 25% of police victims. Even rightwing home schooled trash should understand that.

They also commit 50% of murders.

"Why are racists so keen to downplay the war on black folks ? "

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

The only 'war' is by you Leftists, on whites.

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

Last edited:
Asian Crazy Lady Goes Nuts Attempting To Shut Down Everyone, Including White Leftists And Democrats, Who Simply Dares To Speak Up In Support Of Black Interests - Why Does She Hate Literally Everyone So Darn Much? - SSSSSShhheeee's Crazy!

Crusader Frank's sig:
“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
The best part comes at the end though:
"The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.
Welcome to the club, dimwit.

Sounds more like trump opened some more eyes tommy...Now I do not know the actual numbers but I can find nowhere in any media or other left wing arena were the left is/are able to refute or disprove the claim which I suspect is the real reason for your obvious frustration this morning.

Imagine posting the libtard math that went into this "study" done by the Guardian themselves btw and thinking it in anyway refutes what the President said.

This is why no one takes you folks seriously. You can't even look at your own information and see that it's bullshit. How sad...

Sounds more like trump opened some more eyes tommy...Now I do not know the actual numbers but I can find nowhere in any media or other left wing arena were the left is/are able to refute or disprove the claim which I suspect is the real reason for your obvious frustration this morning.

Its in the link Frank.

The Guardian’s investigative project The Counted in 2015-2016 that set out to record all people in the US killed by police showed that Black people in America were more than twice as likely to be killed by the police than white people.

And in 2016 Black men ages 15-34 were nine times more likely than other Americans to be killed by law enforcement officers, and they were killed at four times the rate of young white men.

A similar 2016 analysis by the Washington Post also found that African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be shot and killed by police offers as white Americans.

Another study published in the American Journal of Public Health in 2018 found that African Americans are 3.5 times as likely to be killed by police compared to white people.

The facts can be interpreted in a number of ways but it seems clear that Black men are more at risk than White men. If that cant be accepted then how are you going to find solutions to the problem.
Trump is in denial and you cant see any remedies coming from him. He is supposed to represent all Americans.

You just described the pro-abortion crowd in America tommy, the fight to keep abortion legal and cheap/free in the black community is being fought fiercely by them...killing minority babies in the womb solves the war problem, kills more of them and allows the racists to take the high road in doing so....how do you feel about keeping the black population down through abortion tommy?

Forum List

Back