Trump tries and fails to use the nuclear option for his wall in the Senate

Of course they will not go to a Nuke option. Why would they
do that. The Dems don't sign the bill that the House passed
by midnite tonight, the Dems will own the shutdown.

The Prez cannot be blamed for vetoing a bill that he never received.

We have video evidence of trump...the Idiot, saying the shutdown is on him......

The longer it goes, the more trump looks like a fool....

wrong....they counted turning people back at the checkpoints as deportations you doofus. And no, the Republicans didn't lose in a landslide...the democrats underperformed for a midterm..but thanks for playing.

You're on the losing end of an issue, after being on the losing end of an election, during a year of nothing but losses, with a losing market at the end of the year, with just two more weeks before the Trump crime family starts losing in front of House investigative committees, which only lead to an even worse year of losing in 2019.

See you in two weeks numbnuts.

Funny how the market down turned after the democrats won the House.....

Losing? You mean getting tax relief passed, kavanaugh confirmed....

Do you guys really believe this or in your drug induced state, does it just seem real to you?

How is that sexual predator nomination working out for you?

Chief Justice John Roberts Joins the Liberals to Block Trump Asylum Restriction in 5–4 Decision

It actually is working out great.

Now, Illegals must wait in Mexico for their hearing date.
Mexico paying

That's exactly what Mexico is doing. Paying. Or Trump closes the Southern
Border.

We have video evidence of trump...the Idiot, saying the shutdown is on him......

So what?

You have video of him saying he would veto any bill that did not
include money for our National Security.

Well, guess what Dummy...So far nobody has given him a bill
to veto. He can't shut down the Govt by vetoing a bill that hasn't
been given to him.

You fuckers are so screwed up it hurts

That’s why effort is needed to achieve them.

Some of us see no need to put out extra effort to achieve something we really don’t feel we need to begin with.

For example... I’ve been offered two separate Supervisor jobs at work. I’ve turned them both down. I don’t want the extra responsibility and headaches fr the relatively small pay raise thst would come with it. Especially since it would mean leaving the Union.

Some of us see no need to put out extra effort to achieve something we really don’t feel we need to begin with.

For example... I’ve been offered two separate Supervisor jobs at work. I’ve turned them both down. I don’t want the extra responsibility and headaches fr the relatively small pay raise thst would come with it. Especially since it would mean leaving the Union.
So you admit being a lazy slime sucking off us! Fk you

If you didn’t want it, how is it a dream? Do you even know what a dream is?

Not at all. I make a very nice salary at my job with excellent benefits. I don’t take any money from the Government. Hell, I got my wife off SSDI and Medicare when we got married 4.5 years ago.

Not at all. I make a very nice salary at my job with excellent benefits. I don’t take any money from the Government. Hell, I got my wife off SSDI and Medicare when we got married 4.5 years ago.
So you don’t understand what you responded to. :auiqs.jpg:

They going to transfer you to California?

So you don’t understand what you responded to. :auiqs.jpg:

The Dream, as far as I’m concerned is to make enough money in the Private sector to pay my bills and leave this world with no more debt than my life insurance and assets can cover.z.. and to do it with as little energy expended as possible. The Supervisor jobs would have required far more energy for not much more money.

Donald just Trump tried to use the nuclear option in the senate in order to get his wall, despite the fact that Mexico is going to pay for it according to himself.
Mitch McConnell said that the nuclear option is not going to happen, via his spokesman:
Du9IRF4U8AA0n1t

Ben Siegel on Twitter
We will see what happens down the road when both Democrats and Republicans in Congress start to worry about how an extended shutdown will effect the well being of their constituents and their chances for reelection in 2020.

This is Trump's shut down. Nobody else refused to compromise. When people get angry, they will remember that Trump promised to sign the Bill, and then renegged, just like he did on the DACA fix that funded his wall. Trump makes deals, and then his base talks him out of it. Some weak ass negotiator he is.

Watching how he runs the country, it's easy to see why his businesses keep losing money and going bankrupt. Trump is a total fucking incompetent.

Of course, none of that is true. Trump made conditions to allow the dreamers and more to stay if the Dems would agree to help protect our borders, but the Dems abandoned the dreamers rather than work with the President. In the present case, Schumer and 22 other Dems in the Senate voted in favor of the border fence the President is demanding funding for in 2006, but once again, the Dems have shown they have no interest politics or government aside from opposing anything the President wants to do.

Donald just Trump tried to use the nuclear option in the senate in order to get his wall, despite the fact that Mexico is going to pay for it according to himself.
Mitch McConnell said that the nuclear option is not going to happen, via his spokesman:
Du9IRF4U8AA0n1t

Ben Siegel on Twitter
We will see what happens down the road when both Democrats and Republicans in Congress start to worry about how an extended shutdown will effect the well being of their constituents and their chances for reelection in 2020.

This is Trump's shut down. Nobody else refused to compromise. When people get angry, they will remember that Trump promised to sign the Bill, and then renegged, just like he did on the DACA fix that funded his wall. Trump makes deals, and then his base talks him out of it. Some weak ass negotiator he is.

Watching how he runs the country, it's easy to see why his businesses keep losing money and going bankrupt. Trump is a total fucking incompetent.

Of course, none of that is true. Trump made conditions to allow the dreamers and more to stay if the Dems would agree to help protect our borders, but the Dems abandoned the dreamers rather than work with the President. In the present case, Schumer and 22 other Dems in the Senate voted in favor of the border fence the President is demanding funding for in 2006, but once again, the Dems have shown they have no interest politics or government aside from opposing anything the President wants to do.
You work for FOX or Limbaugh?

Du9IRF4U8AA0n1t

Ben Siegel on Twitter

Why, you decide to finally look for a job?

Du9IRF4U8AA0n1t

Ben Siegel on Twitter

Thinker is proud to own this shutdown

Absolutely. So, I'm guessing your answer to the question is NO?

So what?

You have video of him saying he would veto any bill that did not
include money for our National Security.

Well, guess what Dummy...So far nobody has given him a bill
to veto. He can't shut down the Govt by vetoing a bill that hasn't
been given to him.

You fuckers are so screwed up it hurts

Keep it shut till the Dems lead the House....

NO MONEY FOR A FRIGIN WALL!

Chuckie owns it. Pay attention

Absolutely. So, I'm guessing your answer to the question is NO?
He thinks we’ll feel guilty of something like himself. He’s a coward. Chuckie owning right now however, them damn facts

Why he want us to pay for it and he was chanting with his minions that mexico will send the check?

I don’t care who pays for the wall, I just want it built - YESTERDAY!!!!

Take the funding from the money we send to all these Central American ass-backward nation’s.
Take all the money trump took from his bs charities
You can’t spend five dollars for your country? Traitor

Talking don the con?
Wall, a sad commentary on the pantywaist cowardly people.
Cowering behind a wall.
Why do we think the border cities don't want it built. And why do they have less crime than our rube white boy cities
How many terrorists have we identified again?
ZERO

Why he want us to pay for it and he was chanting with his minions that mexico will send the check?

Take the funding from the money we send to all these Central American ass-backward nation’s.
5 deferments?
That traitorous guy?

Talking don the con?
Wall, a sad commentary on the pantywaist cowardly people.
Cowering behind a wall.
Why do we think the border cities don't want it built. And why do they have less crime than our rube white boy cities
How many terrorists have we identified again?
ZERO
Wall is strength, something you won’t understand. How many castles were there in the past? Who owned them? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back