Trump too good for Camp David

[
They are trying to be respectful and they probably accept him as their President. I am under no such obligation. I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory.
Let Campy be. Everyone has their own way of dealing with butt hurt. Trump will still survive and succeed even f he won't call Trump president.

[
They are trying to be respectful and they probably accept him as their President. I am under no such obligation. I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory.
Let Campy be. Everyone has their own way of dealing with butt hurt. Trump will still survive and succeed even f he won't call Trump president.
I give four shits if he does or doesn't. I just want him to explain how trump rigged the election so he'd lose the popular vote and win the midwest rust belt.

are you saying that the 62 million didn't vote for him?

Hey moron, THAT means that 65 million voted AGAINST the orange charlatan...Stay away from figures, you're too dumb to realize how they'll bite you on your sorry ass....LOL

Mocking and insulting trump is a fun sport. Look how it makes the butthurt cult followers pee themselves.

[
I give four shits if he does or doesn't. I just want him to explain how trump rigged the election so he'd lose the popular vote and win the midwest rust belt.
Putin's a crafty sob. His polling was so good he targeted WI, MI and PA for fraud to swing the election. Meanwhile, the Dems were sending Mexicans to vote to swing Texas.

Remember?

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

Just try to picture Rump camping. :lmao:

In fairness, all the Presidents that used Camp David were genuine Presidents. Trump is a poser, a so-called President and not a real one.
why does MSM call him Mr. President then?
how did he do that? please explain. you aren't the first to make that comment. are you saying that the 62 million didn't vote for him? what exactly is it you're trying to say?

If Russia and Wikileaks had no effect, why did...

Trump Mentioned WikiLeaks 164 Times In Final Month - Political Wire

Forum List

Back