Trump too good for Camp David

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

Really?

Have you run out of actual gripes already?

How are you idiots going to keep this up for 7.5 years?

BREAKING : Trump uses paper towel instead of napkin!! Hitler did too!

Maybe next cycle the butt hurt will vote him out?

I don't blame him. I wouldn't use all their shit either. The surveillance would suck, for one thing.

President Trump is trying to sell club memberships for Mar a Lago. He cannot sell memberships to Camp David.

Maybe Trump will "convert" Camp David into one of his golf courses....that is, if its OK with Putin.....LOL

Last edited:
In fairness, all the Presidents that used Camp David were genuine Presidents. Trump is a poser, a so-called President and not a real one.

In fairness, all the Presidents that used Camp David were genuine Presidents. Trump is a poser, a so-called President and not a real one.
why does MSM call him Mr. President then?

And some people say leftists aren't delusional :rolleyes:

They are trying to be respectful and they probably accept him as their President. I am under no such obligation. I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory.

Haha don't ever change man

They are trying to be respectful and they probably accept him as their President. I am under no such obligation. I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory.
:rofl:

latest

how did he do that? please explain. you aren't the first to make that comment. are you saying that the 62 million didn't vote for him? what exactly is it you're trying to say?

You still think Russia rigged the election? The why did Hillary won the popular vote? Maybe Hillary was giving Putin Monica Lewinsky's prior to the election.

Forum List

Back