Trump too good for Camp David

He can't make any money off Camp David. He only vacations in his own hotels where he can double the cost.
Well we shouldn't ask a successful biz man like Mr. Trump to put his assets in a blind trust, or liquidate them and just put the cash is a cash/bank account, just because he's president. That wouldn't be fair. No one else EVER did that. Mr. Trump needs to keep making money for Melania and Barron.

He can't make any money off Camp David. He only vacations in his own hotels where he can double the cost.
Well we shouldn't ask a successful biz man like Mr. Trump to put his assets in a blind trust, or liquidate them and just put the cash is a cash/bank account, just because he's president. That wouldn't be fair. No one else EVER did that. Mr. Trump needs to keep making money for Melania and Barron.

You are being facetious, right?

You are being facetious, right?
of course, but I don't think the Trump voters would catch on.

Most POTUSes screw the People, but Rump's gotta be the only one who can screw the People by screwing himself. :lol:

For 80 years, Camp David has served as a Presidential retreat for weekends and to entertain dignitaries in an isolated environment

Evidently, it does not meet the Trump family standards

Camp David neighbors say Trump should visit to see what 'rustic' looks like

“Camp David is very rustic, it's nice, you'd like it,’’ President Trump said in an interview last month with two European newspapers. “You know how long you'd like it? For about 30 minutes.’’

Good Lord man.

Camp David has a marvelous shooting range

Trump can show the NRA crowd that he is as good a shot as he said on the campaign trail

They are trying to be respectful and they probably accept him as their President. I am under no such obligation. I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory.

It has been proven, and the Democrats even admit that it was THEY who cheated but STILL LOST. How can that be?

They are trying to be respectful and they probably accept him as their President. I am under no such obligation. I still think he cheated his way to a fraudulent victory.

It has been proven, and the Democrats even admit that it was THEY who cheated but STILL LOST. How can that be?
I never said that

In fairness, all the Presidents that used Camp David were genuine Presidents. Trump is a poser, a so-called President and not a real one.
why does MSM call him Mr. President then?

Yes, he has the title. He just doesn't have the intelligence or self control to do the job.
in your opinion. see he's doing everything he campaigned on. You should have beat him if you don't like what he's been doing. But for us, he's been dead on target.

Camp David has archery, skeet shooting, swimming, tennis, Basketball

A 10 year old like Baron would love the great outdoors and Daddy can teach him how to shoot and maybe make a campfire

camp-david-map.jpg

Last edited:
are you saying that the 62 million didn't vote for him?

Hey moron, THAT means that 65 million voted AGAINST the orange charlatan...Stay away from figures, you're too dumb to realize how they'll bite you on your sorry ass....LOL

Drop the moonbeam and unicorn state and President Donald Trump wins the popular vote as well.

89315275-65ca-4be8-b8d3-7598642e33f8_zpsclnyfydq.jpg

Forum List

Back