Trump told Saudis: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support

I know, oil is cheap enough. THe Cold War is over and Saudi Arabia is a medieval cesspit.
Oil and gasoline are much too expensive. Regular unleaded and diesel should by caped at $0.40 per gallon over taxes.

Well, you are a moron, so ...

Beside, how would it wear a cape?
Forgive my faux pas. How would placing a cap on regular unleaded and diesel prices make me a "moron?"

It's called profit, which funds things like my retirement fund.
It reminds me of that scene from silence of the lambs where Hannibal lecter has one of his antagonists eating his own brains at the dinner table

You mean who lobbied to invade and occupy Iraq? Who lobbied to overthrow Qaddafi? Who pushed for U.S. intervention in Syria? Who lobbies for sanctions against Iran?

YOU figure it out!
What world do you live in?

You mean who lobbied to invade and occupy Iraq? Who lobbied to overthrow Qaddafi? Who pushed for U.S. intervention in Syria? Who lobbies for sanctions against Iran?

YOU figure it out!
Jews run the world and you still have an Internet connection.
I better get a call into the Mossad right now.

I believe the subject was Anti-{nation} Lobbyists...

YOU figure it out!
Jews run the world and you still have an Internet connection.
I better get a call into the Mossad right now.

I believe the subject was Anti-{nation} Lobbyists...

The Scottish actually use the Jews to hide the fact they ( Scots ) run the World. I mean it is easier to blame someone from Israel than some big guy wearing a Kilt...

Anyone who uses the term Zionist automatically goes into the category of mentally defective.
My goodness!
Is that how you describe most Israelis and the gov’t of Israel?
Or most American Jews who support Israel?
Or the powerful pro-Israel lobbying group AIPAC?
These groups ... “use the term Zionist” ... all the time!

He might be a little harsh there. But then again, you did use a term implying your belief in the delusion of Pan-Arabism, a sure fire path to war and death.

AND you put the blame on the "Zionists" which was even more fringe.

Anyone who uses the term Zionist automatically goes into the category of mentally defective.
My goodness!
Is that how you describe most Israelis and the gov’t of Israel?
Or most American Jews who support Israel?
Or the powerful pro-Israel lobbying group AIPAC?
These groups ... “use the term Zionist” ... all the time!

I have been to Israel and know several Israelis through their military. The term Zionist has never come up.

What can I say? You must have not been talking about this aspect of their beliefs. For Israelis (except some small religious sects) the very creation of Israel was the aim and result of the historic Jewish Zionist movement. Zionism comes up ALL THE TIME in political discussions among Jews, and Israelis lobbying American Jews or international supporters. It is not a derogatory term, though some may use it that way. Many now even sometimes talk openly of “Christian Zionist” evangelicals, i.e. politicians like Pompeo and Pence — though I couldn’t say if these types like the term or use it to describe themselves.

What can I say? You must have not been talking about their beliefs. For Israelis (except some small religious sects) the very creation of Israel was the aim and result of the historic Jewish Zionist movement. Zionism comes up ALL THE TIME in political discussions among Jews, and Israelis lobbying American Jews or international supporters. It is not a derogatory term, though some may use it that way. Many now even sometimes talk openly of “Christian Zionist” evangelicals, i.e. politicians like Pompeo and Pence — though I couldn’t say if these types like the term or use it to describe themselves.
Cool story...
First of all, tell me the last time you were hanging out with at least 2 Jews discussing ZION.
I know the answer is, "Never".

2nd...
It's the Muslim belief to conquer the whole world and you pay a Head Tax or get beheaded.
So either you're a Muslim who's Koran orders you to conquer the whole planet or you're just an ignorant, Jew hating piece of shit.

Indeependent

LOL! You obviously don’t live in Southeast Florida...

Seriously, something like half the folks who live down here in my “55+” community must be Jews, in fact almost everybody in my book club is, quite a few very intelligent ex-schoolteachers ... and probably 95% of them consider themselves “proud Zionists”!

As for you despicable slurs about me being a ”Jew-hating” Muslim — you can take your prejudice and stick it up your ...

Who the hell do you think you are, anyway, creep?

Last edited:

Seriously, something like half the folks who live down here in my “55+” community must be Jews, mostly retired ... and probably 95% of them consider themselves “proud Zionists”!

As for you despicable slurs about me being a ”Jew-hating” Muslim — you can take your prejudice and stick it up your ...

Who the hell do you think you are, creep?
Tell me which neighborhood you live in and I can confirm your statement.
Are they orthodox or self-hating, assimilated, Jews who 's only connection to their faith is a geographical location?

Seriously, something like half the folks who live down here in my “55+” community must be Jews, mostly retired ... and probably 95% of them consider themselves “proud Zionists”!

Who the hell do you think you are, creep?
Do you know what the Post Reply button is for?
So everyone knows with whom you're communicating.

Is there more than one disgustingly ignorant, slandering creep here?
You didn't answer my question.
For what it;s worth, I detest Bacon & Eggs Jews whose only claim to Judaism is the Holocaust and ZION.
They are usually useless, egotistical pieces of shit.

Unbelievably stupid thread....

Coming from you, an authority on posting stupid comments, I paused, and then realized what you claim is stupid, lacks any response to prove anything of substance but one, you are a partisan hack.

For the record:

For the past month, Saudi Arabia had pumped every possible barrel for sale at rock-bottom prices, punishing Russia for refusing to support deeper OPEC+ output cuts in early March. Now, Moscow and Riyadh will both reduce daily production by millions of barrels, spearheading a global agreement between almost all the world’s major oil producers to rein in output.

But the deal will only dull the pain, not end the crisis.

The market is likely to remain overwhelmed for months to come by the catastrophic collapse in demand caused by the lockdowns designed to slow the spread of the coronavirus through some of the world’s biggest economies.

“The OPEC+ agreement will not prevent sharp inventory builds in coming months, and near-term oil prices in the physical market will likely remain under pressure,” said Martijn Rats, oil analyst at Morgan Stanley.

Wow, more aid to Putin's Russia from President Trump. It seems he's more interested in protecting Putin than all of the American Citizens.

WASHINGTON/LONDON/DUBAI (Reuters) - As the United States pressed Saudi Arabia to end its oil price war with Russia, President Donald Trump gave Saudi leaders an ultimatum.

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The threat to upend a 75-year strategic alliance, which has not been previously reported, was central to the U.S. pressure campaign that led to a landmark global deal to slash oil supply as demand collapsed in the coronavirus pandemic - scoring a diplomatic victory for the White House.

Wow, more aid to Putin's Russia from President Trump. It seems he's more interested in protecting Putin than all of the American Citizens.

WASHINGTON/LONDON/DUBAI (Reuters) - As the United States pressed Saudi Arabia to end its oil price war with Russia, President Donald Trump gave Saudi leaders an ultimatum.

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The threat to upend a 75-year strategic alliance, which has not been previously reported, was central to the U.S. pressure campaign that led to a landmark global deal to slash oil supply as demand collapsed in the coronavirus pandemic - scoring a diplomatic victory for the White House.

No, you idiototic propagandist, it means he wants to support AMERICAN energy producers.

Forum List

Back