Trump To Snub WHCD . . . Again

upload_2019-4-5_15-51-58.png

Trump will never speak at an event where the audience does not consist of people who support him or work for him.

That should concern his loyal fans.
I would think very little of him if he appeared at events that were only hostile. I would not tolerate that for a second. The media gets to stand up there and insult him and he has to take it! Walk the fuck out.

Trump will never speak at an event where the audience does not consist of people who support him or work for him.

He remembers the fun at the 2011 WH correspondence dinner. And Seth Myers skewering him. That motivated Trump as the competitor he is. Thank God for Seth Myers. The man who vaulted Trump to the Presidency. I am surprised the Progs did not off him.

I would think very little of him if he appeared at events that were only hostile. I would not tolerate that for a second. The media gets to stand up there and insult him and he has to take it! Walk the fuck out.

He's an insecure pussy.

He's an insecure pussy.
Because he refuses to present himself for abuse!

Ha!

That's really not true. Donald Trump was on the bad side of the WWE Universe when he was enshrined in the Hall of Fame and he was booed. Took it pretty well.

But then , why not, his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame was the highlight of his tremendous life.

Trump. You gotta love the guy. There just is no give in this guy.

Once you screw him over, he's got it in for you for life.

Trump to snub White House Correspondents Dinner for third year in a row

If the WH Correspondents weren't so cheap and instead booked the event for the Trump International instead of the Super 8 or wherever it is this year, The entire Trump family would show.

A 99 year contract with the President would assure a 1st class venue for the event, on through the 2nd term of President Kushner and beyond.

Everyone knows that the WHCD is nothing but a "roast" where mild good natured barbs are aimed at democrats and vicious insults are directed at republicans so what's the point? If a 68 year old man wearing a MAGA hat can't even get a cup of coffee at Starbucks these days without being verbally assaulted by maniacs what chance does the President have against all that hatred in the media?

Everyone knows that the WHCD is nothing but a "roast" where mild good natured barbs are aimed at democrats and vicious insults are directed at republicans so what's the point? If a 68 year old man wearing a MAGA hat can't even get a cup of coffee at Starbucks these days without being verbally assaulted by maniacs what chance does the President have against all that hatred in the media?

You need your safe spaces.

I've been to two of his events. I didn't work for him. He had no way of knowing if I supported him. No one asked me going in. There were plenty of people there who obviously didn't support him and protested.

• Hillary Clinton will not speak at a debate unless she already has the questions in advance.
  • Hillary Clinton will not come on Fox News because she can't control the interview.
  • Hillary Clinton will only go to interviews with "friendly" journalists when she has a copy of the interview first and it must not deviate from the script.
  • Hillary Clinton insists on a teleprompter at any public event she's at.

Apparently that and much more concerned about a 150 million deplorables.

Forum List

Back