Trump to shell out the money needed to bail out nation.....LOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
At a news conference, Trump announced it will be him, not the congress or senate, deciding which corporation will get help from this global pandemic....Donald Trump the most corrupt bitch on the planet, will decide who gets what. Really? We all know his hotels will top the list, not to mention his backers, forget about hospitals and blue state business's. Hand in there democrats, we the real ppl of this country are behind you 1000%

TuckEmoj.jpg

At a news conference, Trump announced it will be him, not the congress or senate, deciding which corporation will get help from this global pandemic....Donald Trump the most corrupt bitch on the planet, will decide who gets what. Really? We all know his hotels will top the list, not to mention his backers, forget about hospitals and blue state business's. Hand in there democrats, we the real ppl of this country are behind you 1000%
solyndra?

The ironic thing is that congress is delaying funding by inserting frivolous funding for electric freaking cars. Why it seems funny to the left is anybody's guess.

Good I trust Trump to safeguard this money more than any other swamp gas filled jackass elected puke....

Isn't he amazing. Oh, I love our President Trump. The Greatest President ever. He is a business man, a Great businessman. He says so too, and I believe him. Thank you Donald Trump.

dOnald tRump is waking up to the fact that he owns this crisis, and it's not going well.
Not only does he owns it, he directly is responsible for late effects of addressing it and no amount of spin, lies or vanishing ppl who have the facts is gonna change things. And when this is all over, I want the democrats and this nation to remember....THIS BITCH CALLED THIS SHIT A DEMOCRATIC HOAX....I WANT THOSE WORDS TO RING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, OVER THE DEAD...WHO SUCCUMBED THIS.

Isn't he amazing. Oh, I love our President Trump. The Greatest President ever. He is a business man, a Great businessman. He says so too, and I believe him. Thank you Donald Trump.
The only thing great about Trump are each lie he tells, gets greater and greater by the minute

The only thing great about Trump are each lie he tells, gets greater and greater by the minute
Isn't Fat Donnie wonderful! LOL

thats kinda like how your threads get more ridiculous by the day....

At least it won't be Iran, huh?

News Flash to the conservative Trump nuts....a thumbs down, from you morons is a badge of honor....keep the praise coming, retards

Forum List

Back