So Why Can’t I Find Simple Data About This Pandemic?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
You can see how many cases exist.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

youre asking for info you have no right too,,,

That blonde lady in all of Trump' s corona virus team press conferences is the statistic lady...

I'd like to know that too!!!

We need more facts.

If you find numbers, could you honestly believe them?

Would you believe WHo numbers?
how about CDC numbers?
maybe Chinese numbers, or Iran's numbers?
Since all information is now politicized and monetized, what numbers will you believe?
(,hint: likely none of the numbers are real and it is foolish to think otherwise)

That blonde lady in all of Trump' s corona virus team press conferences is the statistic lady...

I'd like to know that too!!!

We need more facts.
what facts would change the fact if your older with other health issues you are more likely to die???

I've been having a hard time finding data that differentiates deaths of people who died and also happened to be infected with the virus from those who died BECAUSE of the virus.

I cannot find data about which races are being infected or are dying from the virus. The data is relevant because various races are in different risk groups because of the varying number of ace2 receptors in their lungs. The data is as relevant as age and preexisting conditions.

Rights are being revoked everyday...no one is asking for individual personal details or doxxing people infected. When people are being forced in to social distancing resulting in loss of livelihood we have ever right to know this basic information.

Rights are being revoked everyday...no one is asking for individual personal details or doxxing people infected. When people are being forced in to social distancing resulting in loss of livelihood we have ever right to know this basic information.
we have more than basic info,,,

The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.

You won't know that until the dust largely settles, and maybe not for months or years after. Because it's not just simple math. I'm sure there are multiple studies in the works to track information on this outbreak. Problem is that you need enough data to form good hypotheses. We're barely in our second month of this outbreak being something that is in the national consciousness. I'm not even sure when they started keeping data. Studies like this take years to gather data and form conclusions. Right now, from what I've seen, it's gathering basic statistical numbers. Number of people tested, number of people infected, number of people dying, number of people recovered.

We live in a time where we can't trust anyone's information anymore.........

Even when they do........they inflate or deflate for whatever reason.

The only real test models for me so far are the Cruise ship..........which is as close to a real LAB EXPERIMENT that we can get............or South Korea who early on did more tests than anybody on the virus........................

Cruise ship death rate was 1.2%........more old people on board...
South Korea was 0.7% but even though testing was good not all got tested....

So WERE PROBABLY somewhere between 0.5 to 1.4% ..........

I'd take a guess that early on the rate was 1%.............now with more cures and treatments......that will drop............

If we get infections of a guess of 62 million people like 2009.........that would mean 620,000 deaths in the U.S.

I don't see that with the numbers and the deaths being recorded.............Treatments are lowing that 1% way down.

Here's a link I just found, in China, it was 1% of deaths were from people without being in high risk, without any preexisting conditions...I think?

I'd be interested to see a statistical on how many people who handle cash money a lot are getting sick, compared to those who don't.

A lot are getting sick from counting lots of dollar bills when the payments could have been done safely, by AUTOPAY.

It doesn't work that way. We are early in the stages of this pandemic. People don't know they have it, feel fine, and spread it on. We find that the young people were not being as careful, have come down with it, and it is this age group that is exploding now. Also, they get into hospitals because they have a better chance of recovery. The older patients will likely die, so more and more they're being excluded in the race for hospital beds. The young should be able to fight off the first wave. However, this virus leaves a sticky substance on the lungs and it's the second wave that will cause more damage and do the young in. It's a nasty, killer virus.

Several charts related to the CCP virus pandemic. The one giving an historical perspective of previous pandemics is clarifying, when you link up the global population at the time.

Home

Because making the information readily available would not support the position of the leader of the administration.

Forum List

Back