Trump To Rally For Accused Groper Running For Nebraska Governor Charles Herbster: 8 women have come forward with accusation, including a State Senator

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump has announced an April 29 rally in Nebraska where he'll be joined by Republican Charles Herbster. Last week, the non-profit journalism outlet Nebraska Examiner reported that Herbster is accused of groping by eight women.

This will be the most fun rally, though the accusations are no laughing matter i know

Trump has announced an April 29 rally in Nebraska where he'll be joined by Republican Charles Herbster. Last week, the non-profit journalism outlet Nebraska Examiner reported that Herbster is accused of groping by eight women.

This will be the most fun rally, though the accusations are no laughing matter i know

So what, there's a groper in the White House.

They can share notes.

Let the case go to the Supreme Court. One of the justices won’t be able to determine if the accusers are women.

Well, he's accused of groping women. Same with Biden. However, there's PROOF Biden mishandles children, and the left supports him anyhow.

• Banned
bodecea said:
And the GOP also supports a serial sexual assaulter.

this is what the left does to any rightwinger that scares hell out of them. No. not a serial assaulter or he would have been charged and found guilty. This is just y'all's way of trying to destroy your opposition.

but i'll play along with your vile contumely. Let's say he was a serial assaulter. Why should WE, the right, care? The left said about Clinton.....'if he's doing his job then his private life is none of our business.' And Trump did a hell of an awesome job as president. it wasn't what the left wanted though was it. They wanted destruction..and that's what we're getting with President Potatohead.

Last edited:
There was...and do you miss him and his sexual assaulter ways?
Bill Clinton called and asked do you have a box of cigars?

Jesus, both sides have their sexual idiots that shouldn’t make their supporters say a damn word and yet here we have both sides showing how retarded they can be!

Let me be clear and let me state sexual assault is not funny nor should it be used as a political weapon and the Republicans and Democrats are guilty as hell for weaponizing this serious issue…

Women can’t come forward a lot of times because both sides have made assault charges into a damn joke!

Damn, I truly wonder why both sides have any say in today politics and you guys make me want to be a Green Party voter until I die!

Who believes these damn lying leftist women anymore. except the left that is if the perp happens to be a right winger. The left's made a mockery of PoundMeToo and #BelieveAllWomen. LOLOLOL

Of the 154 candidates Trump has endorsed in the 2022 midterm elections, 25 have been involved in sexual scandals.

that’s 16.23%.

FSV8UQxWQAIRx_v

Forum List

Back