Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

Trump breathed, OMG the scandal.
Well that is something to behold. I mean it’s amazing his fatass hasn’t stroked out on his desk from all the Big Macs.

Do you ever try to justify that term you have in your avatar.

You are so fucking stupid.

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Well that is something to behold. I mean it’s amazing his fatass hasn’t stroked out on his desk from all the Big Macs.

He's just retarded

He's just retarded

That is an insult to retards.

He's fucking braindead.

Why shouldn’t schools reopen?
Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

Right so you’re an idiot for asking. Glad we cleared that up.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.
You fucking DEMs are PRAYING that the kids don't go back to school. Then next year you'll be screaming about how Trump has "ruined the education system".
You're pathetic!
xu14kk8xfo951.jpg
They don’t have the testing we have moron
They dont need to test as much because less people are getting infected there, by a factor of a thousand or so.

Why shouldn’t schools reopen?
Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

Right so you’re an idiot for asking. Glad we cleared that up.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.
You fucking DEMs are PRAYING that the kids don't go back to school. Then next year you'll be screaming about how Trump has "ruined the education system".
You're pathetic!
xu14kk8xfo951.jpg
They don’t have the testing we have moron
They dont need to test as much because less people are getting infected there, by a factor of a thousand or so.
do they have illegal immigrants?

He's just retarded

He's fucking braindead.
Actually to be braindead one would have had a brain

He's just retarded

He's fucking braindead.
Actually to be braindead one would have had a brain

True. :)

That works, I blame the governors for not shutting their states down soon enough and losing over a million lives. They also opened back up to soon and guilty of those lives as well.

That works, I blame the governors for not shutting their states down soon enough and losing over a million lives. They also opened back up to soon and guilty of those lives as well.
Over a MILLION LIVES? what are you smoking Adam Schiffs ass crack?

I’m playing Joe Biden, is the number to low?

I’m playing Joe Biden, is the number to low?
Even for Biden that number would be way to high lol

The leftists really need to open the schools so all their brainwashing won't get home schooled away.

The leftists really need to open the schools so all their brainwashing won't get home schooled away.
What dummies call " education"...

Communist democrats know what they are doing. Black students are already going to worthless schools. Black students are already ignorant. Keeping all schools closed is a way to limit white education and bring the standards down.

No it's called dumbing down heads full of mush

No it's called dumbing down heads full of mush
Oh look, another special idiot term for education.

Communist democrats know what they are doing. Black students are already going to worthless schools. Black students are already ignorant. Keeping all schools closed is a way to limit white education and bring the standards down.
it does put a hardship on parents who both mother and father have a job and must find daycare for their children, or be forced to have one stay at home.

Forum List

Back