Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

Trump breathed, OMG the scandal.
Well that is something to behold. I mean it’s amazing his fatass hasn’t stroked out on his desk from all the Big Macs.
dumbass prove he has eaten a Big Mac
Lol just google image search Trump and Big Mac. The evidence is overwhelming.
That hilarious you fell for more fake news

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

A fine example of what an embarrassment our country is right now:

Covid is so dangerous, that Cohen and Manafort had to be released early from prison.

But is is also so harmless that we need to pack our schools immediately.

Goddamn we are a global embarrassment.

Why shouldn’t schools reopen?
Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

Right so you’re an idiot for asking. Glad we cleared that up.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.
You fucking DEMs are PRAYING that the kids don't go back to school. Then next year you'll be screaming about how Trump has "ruined the education system".
You're pathetic!

Well that is something to behold. I mean it’s amazing his fatass hasn’t stroked out on his desk from all the Big Macs.
You can't even afford a Big Mac ASSHOLE!

Wow your denial is just a constant, unwavering river huh?

Trump cares about society, and kids.

Oh you poor soul. You actually believe that don’t you?

Why wouldn’t I hes helped more Americans than Any democrat, you just shot over a thousand blacks the past 4 days

Wow your denial is just a constant, unwavering river huh?
unlike you I didn't fall to the stupidity of the last three years

Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.
You fucking DEMs are PRAYING that the kids don't go back to school. Then next year you'll be screaming about how Trump has "ruined the education system".
You're pathetic!
xu14kk8xfo951.jpg

adam schiff is that you?

You're pathetic!
xu14kk8xfo951.jpg
most of those cases are in blue leftists controlled areas it's a win win in my book

You're pathetic!
xu14kk8xfo951.jpg
Now look at the other things those countries did. Then prepare to be embarrassed of our country.

You're pathetic!
xu14kk8xfo951.jpg
They don’t have the testing we have moron

You're pathetic!
xu14kk8xfo951.jpg
They don’t have the testing we have moron
nor the population

adam schiff is that you?

It's adam Schitt's downs syndrome nephew.

adam schiff is that you?

It's adam Schitt's downs syndrome nephew.
LOL

Forum List

Back