Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

The leftists really need to open the schools so all their brainwashing won't get home schooled away.
What dummies call " education"...
No it's called dumbing down heads full of mush
Oh look, another special idiot term for education.
Go fuck yourself I know about the leftists plan teach the children leftists propaganda and you'll have a life long supply of leftists

Communist democrats know what they are doing. Black students are already going to worthless schools. Black students are already ignorant. Keeping all schools closed is a way to limit white education and bring the standards down.
it does put a hardship on parents who both mother and father have a job and must find daycare for their children, or be forced to have one stay at home.
Yep. And that's why our entire society needs to band together to make it work. Find ways for people to work from home. Businesses should change their hours of operation to make things easier. Pass some extra luxury and capital gains taxes to help pay for e-learning materials.

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

The leftists really need to open the schools so all their brainwashing won't get home schooled away.
Go fuck yourself I know about the leftists plan teach the children leftists propaganda and you'll have a life long supply of leftists
No, you whiny little pussy, you are delusional.

Communist democrats know what they are doing. Black students are already going to worthless schools. Black students are already ignorant. Keeping all schools closed is a way to limit white education and bring the standards down.
it does put a hardship on parents who both mother and father have a job and must find daycare for their children, or be forced to have one stay at home.
Yep. And that's why our entire society needs to band together to make it work. Find ways for people to work from home. Businesses should change their hours of operation to make things easier. Pass some extra luxury and capital gains taxes to help pay for e-learning materials.
a large portion of our society are sexual offenders to hell with that

No, you whiny little pussy, you are delusional.
You've been living in the land of delusion for the last 3 and a half years

It's really indoctrination, and it's easily proven by viewing any one of the myriad videos of young people being interviewed that can't answer questions like "What country is Seattle in?"

It's really indoctrination, and it's easily proven by viewing any one of the myriad videos of young people being interviewed that can't answer questions like "What country is Seattle in?"
No it isn't. See, mikey, you are just very stupid. And very ignorant. And so you disparage education. Just that simple.

large portion of our society are sexual offenders to hell with that
Nonsense, and i have no idea what the hell you are babbling about anyway.
So you don't remember what you wrote in your earlier post?
"Yep. And that's why our entire society needs to band together to make it work. "
Nope the village can stay the fuck out of my house
And yes America has a large number of sexual offenders I would never want them around children but your society wet dream would allow that.

No it isn't. See, mikey, you are just very stupid. And very ignorant. And so you disparage education. Just that simple.
Telling you vermin the truth is a waste of time. Trump should declare martial law and round you up.

"Yep. And that's why our entire society needs to band together to make it work. "
And your mushy, toxic brain took that to mean that sex offenders should...what...go teach children? What the fuck is wrong with you, you insufferable moron? I think maybe someone just accidentally told on himself.

And your mushy, toxic brain took that to mean that sex offenders should...what...go teach children? What the fuck is wrong with you, you insufferable moron? I think maybe someone just accidentally told on himself.
No dumbass but without background checks you can take the village and shove it up your ass.

No dumbass but without background checks you can take the village and shove it up your ass.
Background checks...for what? What the fuck are you whining about? How about, instead of dreaming up yet another reason to be terrified of your own shadow, you just address the things i actually mentioned?

Anyone who can't comprehend Trump's thinking on this is an imbecile
Of course we understand. He has been downplaying the pandemic since day one. He is doubling down on stupid again, in order to hear the screeching praise of his cult.

Wallace: Someone with Trump's incompetence will not decide if my kid goes back to school Words cannot explain the sheer incompetence and evil of sending children back to school, just to try and make Trump look good. And by the way, he's making the decision? I thought the states were on their own to do their own deciding?

Just to put this into perspective, Trump wants to expose the kids, teachers, and staff to Covid, but has Michael Cohen, and Paul Manafort released early because of possible exposure. am I understanding this correctly? covid-19 is so deadly that Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen had to be released from prison early, but it's also so benign that we need to be packing the nation's children back into their schools pronto? ok cool, that checks out Trump and his administration have failed this country and put us all in danger. And the kids? To hell with them.

Forum List

Back