Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Where was your angst when ANTIFA and BLM were running amok without masks and not practicing "social distancing" that were looting and rioting for two weeks after the George Floyd false flag took over the lamestream media news and COVID-19 wasn't even mentioned during that time?????

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Trump breathed, OMG the scandal.

Well that is something to behold. I mean it’s amazing his fatass hasn’t stroked out on his desk from all the Big Macs.

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Like Germany which has reopened school, even while they are having an increase in Corona cases?

No, countries are reopening, because unlike the mindlessly stupid left, they are smart enough to know you can't just close down the entire nation until the end of time, in hopes that Corona, an illness more contagious than the flu, will just magically disappear.

You guys are just stupid. The reason they are reopening elsewhere in the world, is because there are no mindless idiotic Democrats in those country, trying to use Corona as a political tool.

Why shouldn’t schools reopen?
Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

Right so you’re an idiot for asking. Glad we cleared that up.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.

COVID 19 is a psy-op and the bar has been lowered so low that if you have a cough? You are put into the "COVID -19" positive camp. If someone comes in that was killed in a car accident and allegedly tests positive for COVID-19, that death is put in the stats of COVID....this is all bullshit and the sheeple are being scared into compliance. I bet ya Billy boy will bed the first in line for the fast-tracked "vaccine" for this alleged self-mutating virus that is lurking everywhere......what a joke Billy is.
Its incredible how you blindly buy into any conspiracy theory. You read some stupid blog from some moronic website and you decide it is true forsaking any critical thinking skills whatsoever.
OK it's been 3 and a half years of conspiracy theories
I REPEAT 3 AND A HALF FUCKING YEARS OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Beginning with the Russia Conspiracy

Well that is something to behold. I mean it’s amazing his fatass hasn’t stroked out on his desk from all the Big Macs.
dumbass prove he has eaten a Big Mac

Like Germany which has reopened school, even while they are having an increase in Corona cases?

No, countries are reopening, because unlike the mindlessly stupid left, they are smart enough to know you can't just close down the entire nation until the end of time, in hopes that Corona, an illness more contagious than the flu, will just magically disappear.

You guys are just stupid. The reason they are reopening elsewhere in the world, is because there are no mindless idiotic Democrats in those country, trying to use Corona as a political tool.
Fucking Germany has the best grasp of the virus worldwide. They have that luxury. They began robust testing on a weekly basis months before we did. We currently have the most new cases of any other country. Their healthcare system was also equipped to handle this shit from the beginning. They were smart. Republicans are stupid.

dumbass prove he has eaten a Big Mac
Lol just google image search Trump and Big Mac. The evidence is overwhelming.

So

What are ya scared ? Stop being a fag

Whoops whats this
rrdof,fmf.jpeg

And you're most certainly ill equipped to handle cnn ...

You lefties are simply disease spreading useful idiots who kill old people as it is

here are the facts.png

Fucking Germany has the best grasp of the virus worldwide. They have that luxury. They began robust testing on a weekly basis months before we did. We currently have the most new cases of any other country. Their healthcare system was also equipped to handle this shit from the beginning. They were smart. Republicans are stupid.

Boy buddy... you sure are informed. Yup, they have it completely under control. No second wave at all! Lock downs worked perfectly.

Send 'em back to school, where they can be properly indoctrinated.

Except for 10% of their budget, the Feds have NO Control over Elementary and High Schools!
You’d be surprised what sort of services you can get from a liberal education whore for 10% of their budget

Anyhow I think it would be better to render the brick and mortar schools obsolete and educate all the kids through distance learning - aka home schooling

which is an excellent opportunity to fire 80% of the public school teachers

Boy buddy... you sure are informed. Yup, they have it completely under control. No second wave at all! Lock downs worked perfectly.

Hey idiot I never said they fixed it. I just said they had to the best grasp. Here is the difference. They are grasping with a possible second wave. The first wave is still a thing in the US. And again, we have more new cases than any other country around the world. We account for 25% of all deaths worldwide.

Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

who's gonna pay for the safety measures these other countries did, in order to open their schools safely? what state has the money, with no taxes coming in and no borrowing power?

if Trump demands them to open, shouldn't the federal gvt provide a safety plan and the money to do it?

Right so you’re an idiot for asking. Glad we cleared that up.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.

COVID 19 is a psy-op and the bar has been lowered so low that if you have a cough? You are put into the "COVID -19" positive camp. If someone comes in that was killed in a car accident and allegedly tests positive for COVID-19, that death is put in the stats of COVID....this is all bullshit and the sheeple are being scared into compliance. I bet ya Billy boy will bed the first in line for the fast-tracked "vaccine" for this alleged self-mutating virus that is lurking everywhere......what a joke Billy is.
Its incredible how you blindly buy into any conspiracy theory. You read some stupid blog from some moronic website and you decide it is true forsaking any critical thinking skills whatsoever.
OK it's been 3 and a half years of conspiracy theories
I REPEAT 3 AND A HALF FUCKING YEARS OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Beginning with the Russia Conspiracy
Trump being a moron isn’t a conspiracy theory lol

funny how repub trumpers have once again become hypocrites....

you hate public schools and think home schooling is great.... and now you hate the kids being home schooled and insist on them reopening unsafe, public schools in the middle of a pandemic....

sheesh......

you hate public schools and think home schooling is great.... and now you hate the kids being home schooled and insist on them reopening unsafe, public schools in the middle of a pandemic....

sheesh......
We dont hate public schools
We hate public schools that have been turned into indoctrination centers under the guise of tolerance, understanding and social justice ..along with the complete dumbing down of the general population

Ya ever wonder why you lefties are complete morons ? Public schools!

sheesh......
We dont hate public schools
We hate public schools that have been turned into indoctrination centers under the guise of tolerance, understanding and social justice ..along with the complete dumbing down of the general population

Ya ever wonder why you lefties are complete morons ? Public schools!
yet....you want to push them back in to these unsafe schools, with no money for even sanitizer, let alone masks, plexiglass for teacher safety, or for splitting sessions to have 6ft of separation.... :rolleyes:

the president has no idea what he is doing.... he forced through pressure to reopen this country too early and look where we are at now.....

and you trust him now with your own children and teachers, to take care of them with no plan on how to make schools safe and the money to do such???

please, no one is foolish enough to trust this guy.... who only cares about his own reelection....

Forum List

Back