Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

funny how repub trumpers have once again become hypocrites....

you hate public schools and think home schooling is great.... and now you hate the kids being home schooled and insist on them reopening unsafe, public schools in the middle of a pandemic....

sheesh......
We dont hate public schools
We hate public schools that have been turned into indoctrination centers under the guise of tolerance, understanding and social justice ..along with the complete dumbing down of the general population

Ya ever wonder why you lefties are complete morons ? Public schools!
What do you mean about "tolerance?" "Tolerance" for racism? "Tolerance" for disenfranchised citizens who have never been a part of inclusion in this society? "Tolerance" for the conspiracy against white privilege?

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

Trump breathed, OMG the scandal.
Trump the criminal. OMG! Can you believe people support that?

Why shouldn’t schools reopen?
Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

Why don't you?

Except for 10% of their budget, the Feds have NO Control over Elementary and High Schools!
Trump CANNOT tell states to open their schools to kids. THAT is a Governors call.
Texas' Governor Abbott has mandated that schools open safely, but without any money to buy
the equipment to do that. Also, no firm guidelines on anything. Just free flowing BS.
Republicans have no plan, because it has been a joke for them from the beginning. I wonder if they are still laughing?

Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

Right so you’re an idiot for asking. Glad we cleared that up.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.

Your typical shit-for-brains non-critical thinking bullshit.

There are plenty of places that could open safely. Not everyone is as fucked up as New York and New Jersey.
Or Texas or Florida, or Georgia, or South Carolina right?

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.

There are plenty of places that could open safely. Not everyone is as fucked up as New York and New Jersey.

Actually, none of those states you listed are doing that bad at all. Gov. DeSantis was on the EIB this week speaking with EIB Correspondent Rush Limbaugh.

The state is really not having any big problems at all with COVID. Yes- 85% of the ICU beds are filled, but not with COVID patients. Keeping expensive ICU beds filled is the way hospitals earn their money you know, so that's a good number.

Except for 10% of their budget, the Feds have NO Control over Elementary and High Schools!
Trump CANNOT tell states to open their schools to kids. THAT is a Governors call.
Texas' Governor Abbott has mandated that schools open safely, but without any money to buy
the equipment to do that. Also, no firm guidelines on anything. Just free flowing BS.
I thought this virus was Trumps fault because he didn't shut the country down, but instead left it up to the governor's?
He called it a hoax. Yea it's his fault.

Actually, none of those states you listed are doing that bad at all. Gov. DeSantis was on the EIB this week speaking with EIB Correspondent Rush Limbaugh.

The state is really not having any big problems at all with COVID. Yes- 85% of the ICU beds are filled, but not with COVID patients. Keeping expensive ICU beds filled is the way hospitals earn their money you know, so that's a good number.
Florida had a record day Florida reports another 11,000-plus coronavirus cases, just shy of single-day record You live in fantasy land.

Florida had a record day Florida reports another 11,000-plus coronavirus cases, just shy of single-day record You live in fantasy land.

# of Corona cases doesn't indicate how many died , were hospitalized or even very sick at all.

New York Death Rate ==> 1,751 per million
New Jersey Death Rate ==> 1,664 per million
South Carolina ==> 180
Georgia ==> 260
Florida ==> 191
Texas ==> 106 yeah 106

Anything else stupid you'd like to post ?

BTW: 3/4/5 ==> Conn/Mass/R.I.

All those wonderful blue N.E. states.

What does that mean...an increase in tissue sales ?

# of Corona cases doesn't indicate how many died , were hospitalized or even very sick at all.
You can't possibly be that stupid.

What did he say that was wrong.....

Except he isn't kissing the ass of this moronic meme you dorks have out there that cases mean proportional deaths.

A lot of elderly died right off the bat.

Poor managment on the part of morons like Cuomo.

So let's hear it.

I've already shown you how stupid you are when it comes to death rates.

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Where was your angst when ANTIFA and BLM were running amok without masks and not practicing "social distancing" that were looting and rioting for two weeks after the George Floyd false flag took over the lamestream media news and COVID-19 wasn't even mentioned during that time?????
ANTIFA does not exist. You are a liar.
Screenshot_2020-07-05 il_794xN 1595233726_56ly jpg (JPEG Image, 794 × 956 pixels) - Scaled (71%).png

Then what ideological group made that shirt?

New York Death Rate ==> 1,751 per million
New Jersey Death Rate ==> 1,664 per million
South Carolina ==> 180
Georgia ==> 260
Florida ==> 191
Texas ==> 106 yeah 106

Anything else stupid you'd like to post ?

BTW: 3/4/5 ==> Conn/Mass/R.I.

All those wonderful blue N.E. states.
Taking snapshots, in a pandemic? Are you retarded?

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Where was your angst when ANTIFA and BLM were running amok without masks and not practicing "social distancing" that were looting and rioting for two weeks after the George Floyd false flag took over the lamestream media news and COVID-19 wasn't even mentioned during that time?????
Sure they do, ya lying sack of shit.

Sure they do, ya lying sack of shit.
The only lying sack of shit here is you because you cannot produce any proof. Who's in charge? How are they organized? Who are they? You can't answer any of these questions. It's made up bs by the Right.

View attachment 361853
Then what ideological group made that shirt?
Group? Person? Organization? Person in charge? You don't know. By the way, if you are for fascism, you are an enemy to freedom. I hope whoever made them, makes more.

What did he say that was wrong.....

Except he isn't kissing the ass of this moronic meme you dorks have out there that cases mean proportional deaths.

A lot of elderly died right off the bat.

Poor managment on the part of morons like Cuomo.

So let's hear it.

I've already shown you how stupid you are when it comes to death rates.
Speaking of "stupid", I didn't mention death rates, you did. LOL! Now, how "stupid" is that? And we had a record 70 plus thousand cases yesterday, while Trump and the Right ignore the overwhelmed hospitals.

Last edited:
Sure I did.
Nah, you didnt. Nor does any of that material show liberalism is the cause. You are falling victim to the very childish error of believing correlation shows causation.

Really. So kids are getting high school diplomas, without having a high school education, and it's just magic? Just diplomas are randomly falling from the sky, and no one in charge is to blame?

The only thing childish in this discussion is your inability to accept reality.
No, i said liberalism is not the cause, nor have you shown that it is. Good god man, these are simple english sentences, try to follow...

Liberals are in charge of the school system.

That's not hard to understand either. Explain how people who don't have a high school education got a high school diploma. Who did that, and who is to blame?
Politicians who want to re-direct funding away from public schools towards the private/privileged entities that embrace it, while those who can't afford it will be left out. You are taking away the same opportunity for everyone and segregating the have's and have not's. It's nothing but school segregation all over again.

Forum List

Back