Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

Why shouldn’t schools reopen?
Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

Right so you’re an idiot for asking. Glad we cleared that up.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.

Your typical shit-for-brains non-critical thinking bullshit.

There are plenty of places that could open safely. Not everyone is as fucked up as New York and New Jersey.
Or Texas or Florida, or Georgia, or South Carolina right?

New York Death Rate ==> 1,751 per million
New Jersey Death Rate ==> 1,664 per million
South Carolina ==> 180
Georgia ==> 260
Florida ==> 191
Texas ==> 106 yeah 106

Anything else stupid you'd like to post ?

BTW: 3/4/5 ==> Conn/Mass/R.I.

All those wonderful blue N.E. states.
I can't match your kind of stupid. I try not to make it a habit to create an argument with myself, just to debunk my own invented argument. You are arguing with yourself about death rates. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why should I even bother explaining this if you already know what I am going to say?

Of course I know what you were going to say. You are a predictable imbecile. Why don’t you try and educate yourself on the subject first.

How typical. You post an article about what OTHER countries are doing. As in, countries that have a much better grasp on the virus than we do. See those nations are at risk for a “second wave”, but the US? Our nation is a hotbed for the virus and we are still in the first wave. We lead the world by a big margin in cases and there is no sign of a slowdown in infections.

There are plenty of places that could open safely. Not everyone is as fucked up as New York and New Jersey.

Actually, none of those states you listed are doing that bad at all. Gov. DeSantis was on the EIB this week speaking with EIB Correspondent Rush Limbaugh.

The state is really not having any big problems at all with COVID. Yes- 85% of the ICU beds are filled, but not with COVID patients. Keeping expensive ICU beds filled is the way hospitals earn their money you know, so that's a good number.
Florida had a record day Florida reports another 11,000-plus coronavirus cases, just shy of single-day record You live in fantasy land.

# of Corona cases doesn't indicate how many died , were hospitalized or even very sick at all.
You can't possibly be that stupid.

What did he say that was wrong.....

Except he isn't kissing the ass of this moronic meme you dorks have out there that cases mean proportional deaths.

A lot of elderly died right off the bat.

Poor managment on the part of morons like Cuomo.

So let's hear it.

I've already shown you how stupid you are when it comes to death rates.
Speaking of "stupid", I didn't mention death rates, you did. LOL! Now, how "stupid" is that? And we had a record 70 plus thousand cases yesterday, while Trump and the Right ignore the overwhelmed hospitals.

The hospital in the Tremendous State of Florida aren't "overwhelmed" at all from COVID.

Gov. DeSantis spoke on the EIB this week and explained to the Maha Rushdie that yes, there is 84% occupancy in the ICU's. But it isn't COVID patients and its actually good. The ICU's are a big profit center for hospitals. Only a small percentage of ICU patients are there for COVID, most are just the usuals severe accidents, heart attacks, etc.

Sure I did.
Nah, you didnt. Nor does any of that material show liberalism is the cause. You are falling victim to the very childish error of believing correlation shows causation.

Really. So kids are getting high school diplomas, without having a high school education, and it's just magic? Just diplomas are randomly falling from the sky, and no one in charge is to blame?

The only thing childish in this discussion is your inability to accept reality.
No, i said liberalism is not the cause, nor have you shown that it is. Good god man, these are simple english sentences, try to follow...

Liberals are in charge of the school system.

That's not hard to understand either. Explain how people who don't have a high school education got a high school diploma. Who did that, and who is to blame?
Politicians who want to re-direct funding away from public schools towards the private/privileged entities that embrace it, while those who can't afford it will be left out. You are taking away the same opportunity for everyone and segregating the have's and have not's. It's nothing but school segregation all over again.

The government schools are CLOSED, BWK, and will be for the foreseeable future due to COVID. Why not redirect that money so that at least some of the children will learn something, in the private schools?

Sure I did.
Nah, you didnt. Nor does any of that material show liberalism is the cause. You are falling victim to the very childish error of believing correlation shows causation.

Really. So kids are getting high school diplomas, without having a high school education, and it's just magic? Just diplomas are randomly falling from the sky, and no one in charge is to blame?

No, i said liberalism is not the cause, nor have you shown that it is. Good god man, these are simple english sentences, try to follow...

That's not hard to understand either. Explain how people who don't have a high school education got a high school diploma. Who did that, and who is to blame?
Politicians who want to re-direct funding away from public schools towards the private/privileged entities that embrace it, while those who can't afford it will be left out. You are taking away the same opportunity for everyone and segregating the have's and have not's. It's nothing but school segregation all over again.

The government schools are CLOSED, BWK, and will be for the foreseeable future due to COVID. Why not redirect that money so that at least some of the children will learn something, in the private schools?
Because private deprives public. Private was an invented industry to make money and segregate the less fortunate by robbing from public. That way, the less fortunate stay segregated. When did people like you, ever imagine that folks like me couldn't see the conspiracy/ con in that game? You should be ashamed of yourself for pedaling false equivalencies.

By the way, government schools can go virtual, and be funded as such if we have to. With the appropriate funding. Fuck the private schools. No one asked them to invent an industry just to drain the funds from a government entity that serves all the people. The arrogance of this is just over the top.

Actually, none of those states you listed are doing that bad at all. Gov. DeSantis was on the EIB this week speaking with EIB Correspondent Rush Limbaugh.

The state is really not having any big problems at all with COVID. Yes- 85% of the ICU beds are filled, but not with COVID patients. Keeping expensive ICU beds filled is the way hospitals earn their money you know, so that's a good number.
Florida had a record day Florida reports another 11,000-plus coronavirus cases, just shy of single-day record You live in fantasy land.

# of Corona cases doesn't indicate how many died , were hospitalized or even very sick at all.
You can't possibly be that stupid.

What did he say that was wrong.....

Except he isn't kissing the ass of this moronic meme you dorks have out there that cases mean proportional deaths.

A lot of elderly died right off the bat.

Poor managment on the part of morons like Cuomo.

So let's hear it.

I've already shown you how stupid you are when it comes to death rates.
Speaking of "stupid", I didn't mention death rates, you did. LOL! Now, how "stupid" is that? And we had a record 70 plus thousand cases yesterday, while Trump and the Right ignore the overwhelmed hospitals.

The hospital in the Tremendous State of Florida aren't "overwhelmed" at all from COVID.

Gov. DeSantis spoke on the EIB this week and explained to the Maha Rushdie that yes, there is 84% occupancy in the ICU's. But it isn't COVID patients and its actually good. The ICU's are a big profit center for hospitals. Only a small percentage of ICU patients are there for COVID, most are just the usuals severe accidents, heart attacks, etc.
You live in the world of make believe. And that is why this country is in such bad shape. Too many just like you; Florida's curve no longer flat amid new surge of COVID-19 cases

Dale Smith cannot produce any counter arguments. He thinks they all get fixed with funny faces. Except the funny is laughing at you.

Sure I did.

Because private deprives public. Private was an invented industry to make money and segregate the less fortunate by robbing from public. That way, the less fortunate stay segregated. When did people like you, ever imagine that folks like me couldn't see the conspiracy/ con in that game? You should be ashamed of yourself for pedaling false equivalencies.

By the way, government schools can go virtual, and be funded as such if we have to. With the appropriate funding. Fuck the private schools. No one asked them to invent an industry just to drain the funds from a government entity that serves all the people. The arrogance of this is just over the top.

Actually, Private Schools predate the government schools , not vice versa. Further, private schools don't "drain" anything from the government schools. They save school boards a bundle by removing a lot of students from their responsibility.

Further, private schools give an option to parents who give a dam and want their kids to learn instead of having to worry about taking a shiv in their eye while defending their lunch money.

Sure I did.

Actually, Private Schools predate the government schools , not vice versa. Further, private schools don't "drain" anything from the government schools. They save school boards a bundle by removing a lot of students from their responsibility.

Further, private schools give an option to parents who give a dam and want their kids to learn instead of having to worry about taking a shiv in their eye while defending their lunch money.
You failed, as always to produce an argument. I could care less about private schools and when they predated anything. It's not relevant to anything. And if you want proof that private schools don't drain, you've been living in a closet. ashingtonpost.com/education/2020/01/27/5-most-serious-charter-school-scandals-2019-why-they-matter/ "Defending their lunch money" my ass. Charter/private steal that money. So wtf are you talking about?

Last edited:
I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Where was your angst when ANTIFA and BLM were running amok without masks and not practicing "social distancing" that were looting and rioting for two weeks after the George Floyd false flag took over the lamestream media news and COVID-19 wasn't even mentioned during that time?????
ANTIFA does not exist. You are a liar.

And you honestly wonder why I laugh at you? Seriously? You are an unmitigated joke....an angry, unmitigated joke but a joke nonetheless that is in search of a punchline.

I find it hilarious that you only want children going to indoctrination centers that is the public school system where they are encouraged to wear clothing in support of queer pride week. You are fine with GLSEN coming into grade schools preaching the virtues of being queer, trans-gendered and drag-queen reading day? Let me be clear, if my children had been exposed to this filth in the schools we sent them? I would have yanked them out there so fast that it would make your head spin.....and then the school administrators would have felt like they had been put in a blender with the setting being on "Frappee".

So in summation? I always kick your ass be it "climate change" or how Mueller was going to "get Trump" which by the way, how did that turn out for you after all your boasting and trolling?

(snicker)

Where they are taught about how individual liberties must take a back seat to the collective and other commie bullshit.

Sure I did.

You failed, as always to produce an argument. I could care less about private schools and when they predated anything. It's not relevant to anything. And if you want proof that private schools don't drain, you've been living in a closet. ashingtonpost.com/education/2020/01/27/5-most-serious-charter-school-scandals-2019-why-they-matter/ "Defending their lunch money" my ass. Charter/private steal that money. So wtf are you talking about?

But see everything you posted, is a good sign.

You know what happens when public schools lose money?

You know what happens to them? Nothing.

See if a charter school does something with the cash, they get into trouble. Then the parents pull their kids out, and the school closes.

Win-win.

What happens when the public schools abuse tax money? Nothing, they just get more tax money.

Lose-lose.

And in the mean time, they still do a better job educating. Statistical fact. Kids do better in private/charter schools, than in public schools.

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Where was your angst when ANTIFA and BLM were running amok without masks and not practicing "social distancing" that were looting and rioting for two weeks after the George Floyd false flag took over the lamestream media news and COVID-19 wasn't even mentioned during that time?????
ANTIFA does not exist. You are a liar.

And you honestly wonder why I laugh at you? Seriously? You are an unmitigated joke....an angry, unmitigated joke but a joke nonetheless that is in search of a punchline.

I find it hilarious that you only want children going to indoctrination centers that is the public school system where they are encouraged to wear clothing in support of queer pride week. You are fine with GLSEN coming into grade schools preaching the virtues of being queer, trans-gendered and drag-queen reading day? Let me be clear, if my children had been exposed to this filth in the schools we sent them? I would have yanked them out there so fast that it would make your head spin.....and then the school administrators would have felt like they had been put in a blender with the setting being on "Frappee".

So in summation? I always kick your ass be it "climate change" or how Mueller was going to "get Trump" which by the way, how did that turn out for you after all your boasting and trolling?

(snicker)

Where they are taught about how individual liberties must take a back seat to the collective and other commie bullshit.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: There's a fool born every day. That website has no origin. Who are the people supporting and printing that site? Where did it come from? Was it invented by the Right to make it appear ANTIFA exists? You need to document the source of the bogus website with authors, printers, and their leadership. Otherwise, you just posted up a bs site.

Trump by the way can be indicted after he leaves office for obstruction of justice, tax fraud, and campaign finance violations. So yes, it is going to turn out well for justice and the rule of law. Something you fight against. That's what's kicking your ass on a daily basis. Even SCOTUS kicked his ass last week.

By the way, do you love your country? Because if you are for fascism, you are no American.

Another thing, did you happen to click on the "Official ANTIFA COMBAT FIGHTING?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: And you think I'm a joke? Damn son!

And, in the meantime, don't let a bogus website distract from your utter homophobia hatred over people who have never done a thing to you.

Last edited:
Since the so-called Antifa isn't against facsism...but really practices it.

Being anti-antifa is really being antifa

Sure I did.

See if a charter school does something with the cash, they get into trouble. Then the parents pull their kids out, and the school closes.

Win-win.

What happens when the public schools abuse tax money? Nothing, they just get more tax money.

Lose-lose.

And in the mean time, they still do a better job educating. Statistical fact. Kids do better in private/charter schools, than in public schools.
With charter schools there is no oversight, so corruption becomes the elephant in the room, and is much more prevalent, because it's easier to hide. As for education, stealing from public, is not educating better by private, it's just robbing from the poor to give to the privileged for the private. Public is intentionally underfunded, therefore, the quality is not what it used to be. There is no winning argument for the private side, when they purposely take away funds from the public side. It's inarguable.

Sure I did.

Win-win.

Lose-lose.

With charter schools there is no oversight, so corruption becomes the elephant in the room, and is much more prevalent, because it's easier to hide. As for education, stealing from public, is not educating better by private, it's just robbing from the poor to give to the privileged for the private. Public is intentionally underfunded, therefore, the quality is not what it used to be. There is no winning argument for the private side, when they purposely take away funds from the public side. It's inarguable.

You forgot to include your links proving your claims.

Sure I did.

Win-win.

Lose-lose.

Important to distungish between public and private charter schools.

There is no winning argument for the private side, when they purposely take away funds from the public side. It's inarguable.

It is very arguable and is an argument that has been won more often than not.

Ok there Dale provide the proof of indoctrination. It's like Bigfoot. It surely does exist....until you look for it. What do you want? Kids wearing red white and blue pom poms? The day that happens I'm in complaining.

Since the so-called Antifa isn't against facsism...but really practices it.

Being anti-antifa is really being antifa
Yea? That's not what your buddies bogus website depicts. You folks are like the chicken with the head cut off. No proof ANTIFA exists, bogus sites, and no proof that these common folk are not against fascism. You all are spinning out of control with your non-existing argument. And that my friends is the joke.

Ok there Dale provide the proof of indoctrination. It's like Bigfoot. It surely does exist....until you look for it. What do you want? Kids wearing red white and blue pom poms? The day that happens I'm in complaining.
Did you see that ridiculous site he posted? Something about combat moves or something on the combat fighting subtitles. LOL! Thois Trump crowd is so desperate that they post these made up sites. Too funny.

Dale won't be back to provide proof because he's a loser and a liar.

Forum List

Back