Trump to pressure governors to reopen schools

Hello we got this very contagious virus out there that spreads so easily from person to person. Now think all these kids, teachers, and staff in an overcrowded building in close proximity to each other breathing each other's air. Studies are showing you don't even need to be close to the person if air is recycled through like say air conditioning then the COVID is easily spread throughout the whole building. Reopening schools in the fall would be one of the stupidest things to do right now. Republicans want a bigger COVID outbreak, go ahead open the schools again and watch the numbers soar !

Perhaps you and the other "don't educate our kids movement" should do some research before telling what might happen.

Schools reopening has not triggered rise in Covid-19 cases, EU ministers told
This article is more than 1 month old
France’s education minister says it is more of a risk keeping children at home
[...]
The reopening of schools in 22 European countries has not led to any significant increase in coronavirus infections among children, parents or staff, a videoconference meeting of education ministers from around the EU has heard.
[...]

###

Millions of kids around the world adjust to school in the coronavirus era
MAY 21, 2020 / 9:53 AM / CBS NEWS
[...]
So far, CBS News correspondent Holly Williams reports the reopening of schools in 22 European countries has not brought any major spikes in infections, though there have been a few hiccups, and some have only been open for a couple weeks.

###

Reopened schools in Europe and Asia have largely avoided coronavirus outbreaks. They have lessons for the U.S.
By Michael Birnbaum
July 11, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. EDT
BRUSSELS — Many countries around the world are pushing ahead with plans for full-time, full-capacity, in-person classes, after having largely avoided coronavirus outbreaks linked to schools during more tentative reopenings in the spring.

From Belgium to Japan, schools are abandoning certain social distancing measures, such as alternate-day schedules or extra space between desks. They have decided that part-time or voluntary school attendance, supplemented by distance learning, is not enough — that full classrooms are preferable to leaving kids at home.

Reality is going to hit you like a ton of bricks; https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...8415f4-c54e-11ea-b037-f9711f89ee46_story.html

Trump was impeached and he will be indicted, and nothing you say or do is going to change that.

Laughing%20at%20you-M.jpg

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Luckily, none of them are going to listen to this moron anyway.

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Where was your angst when ANTIFA and BLM were running amok without masks and not practicing "social distancing" that were looting and rioting for two weeks after the George Floyd false flag took over the lamestream media news and COVID-19 wasn't even mentioned during that time?????
ANTIFA does not exist. You are a liar.

And you honestly wonder why I laugh at you? Seriously? You are an unmitigated joke....an angry, unmitigated joke but a joke nonetheless that is in search of a punchline.

I find it hilarious that you only want children going to indoctrination centers that is the public school system where they are encouraged to wear clothing in support of queer pride week. You are fine with GLSEN coming into grade schools preaching the virtues of being queer, trans-gendered and drag-queen reading day? Let me be clear, if my children had been exposed to this filth in the schools we sent them? I would have yanked them out there so fast that it would make your head spin.....and then the school administrators would have felt like they had been put in a blender with the setting being on "Frappee".

So in summation? I always kick your ass be it "climate change" or how Mueller was going to "get Trump" which by the way, how did that turn out for you after all your boasting and trolling?

(snicker)

Where they are taught about how individual liberties must take a back seat to the collective and other commie bullshit.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: There's a fool born every day. That website has no origin. Who are the people supporting and printing that site? Where did it come from? Was it invented by the Right to make it appear ANTIFA exists? You need to document the source of the bogus website with authors, printers, and their leadership. Otherwise, you just posted up a bs site.

Trump by the way can be indicted after he leaves office for obstruction of justice, tax fraud, and campaign finance violations. So yes, it is going to turn out well for justice and the rule of law. Something you fight against. That's what's kicking your ass on a daily basis. Even SCOTUS kicked his ass last week.

By the way, do you love your country? Because if you are for fascism, you are no American.

Another thing, did you happen to click on the "Official ANTIFA COMBAT FIGHTING?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: And you think I'm a joke? Damn son!

And, in the meantime, don't let a bogus website distract from your utter homophobia hatred over people who have never done a thing to you.

"Trump by the way can be indicted after he leaves office for obstruction of justice, tax fraud, and campaign finance violations"

You can "indict" a ham sandwich but proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that a crime occurred is two very different things. You swore that Mueller (that didn't even write the report or knew what was actually in it) was going to take down Trump....it was a big ol bag of nothing. Then when THAT didn't work? Leftards accused Trump of doing exactly what Pedo Joe Biden did which was threaten to with-hold aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor looking into the money laundering scam that Burisma was involved in including kickbacks for leftard politicians that received kickbacks. The E.U friendly puppet that was put in place had a hand in the bogus "Trump Dossier" and the accusation that the ROOSKIES hacked a DNC server on Trump's behalf in exchange for the lifting of sanctions that shouldn't have been placed on Russia to begin with.

Only an idiot like yourself would believe that the "coup d'etat" against the Ukrainian government with financing from the likes of George Soros, the IMF with support from the Barrypuppet admin wouldn't be met with resistance by Russia. Putin refused to turn over Crimea and it's most coveted Peninsula to the E.U bankers. The Crimean people voted to cast their lot with Russia and if you wish to dispute the legitimacy of that election? The same argument can be made for the electing of an E.U friendly puppet. The bottom line is that leftards always accuse their enemies of what they are most guilty of. The only "Russian" collusion was perpetuated by the DNC and the Ukrainian puppet was only too happy to bow and kneel.

"By the way, do you love your country? Because if you are for fascism, you are no American"

I am a constitutionalist that knows that fascism and communism are one and the same. In Nazi Germany after the commies were defeated, they joined the Nazi party. They were called "Beefsteak Nazis"....brown on the outside, red on the inside. I believe in individual liberties and unalienable rights that can only be taken away by consent but otherwise are God-given rights to exist on this earth that cannot be take away by the idea of "collectivism" where my God-given rights can be "voted" out of existence...capiche?

And "yes", you are a joke that has made guarantees about Trump's removal, gotten your ass kicked over the topic of "Climate Change". You pretend that the anti-Trump movement isn't a deep state communist coup attempt when anyone with any ability to think logically can see it for what it is. You have nothing to offer in the way of honest debate because you deal in emotion. Sucks for you, "comrade".

(snicker)

Trump was impeached and he will be indicted, and nothing you say or do is going to change that.

Impeachment by the House that was voted on solely along political lines. There was no logical basis other than partisan hatred for Trump after the Mueller investigation fell flat on it's face. Quid pro quo was what Biden blatantly admitted. Spin away, little fella...the only indictments I believe will come down will have to do with those that lied to the FISA courts and with-holding pertinent information to allow unfettered spying. Your anger and hatred amuses me and I hope it consumes you.

Hello we got this very contagious virus out there that spreads so easily from person to person. Now think all these kids, teachers, and staff in an overcrowded building in close proximity to each other breathing each other's air. Studies are showing you don't even need to be close to the person if air is recycled through like say air conditioning then the COVID is easily spread throughout the whole building. Reopening schools in the fall would be one of the stupidest things to do right now. Republicans want a bigger COVID outbreak, go ahead open the schools again and watch the numbers soar !

Perhaps you and the other "don't educate our kids movement" should do some research before telling what might happen.

[...]
The reopening of schools in 22 European countries has not led to any significant increase in coronavirus infections among children, parents or staff, a videoconference meeting of education ministers from around the EU has heard.
[...]

###

[...]
So far, CBS News correspondent Holly Williams reports the reopening of schools in 22 European countries has not brought any major spikes in infections, though there have been a few hiccups, and some have only been open for a couple weeks.

###

Reopened schools in Europe and Asia have largely avoided coronavirus outbreaks. They have lessons for the U.S.
By Michael Birnbaum
BRUSSELS — Many countries around the world are pushing ahead with plans for full-time, full-capacity, in-person classes, after having largely avoided coronavirus outbreaks linked to schools during more tentative reopenings in the spring.

From Belgium to Japan, schools are abandoning certain social distancing measures, such as alternate-day schedules or extra space between desks. They have decided that part-time or voluntary school attendance, supplemented by distance learning, is not enough — that full classrooms are preferable to leaving kids at home.

Reality is going to hit you like a ton of bricks; https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...8415f4-c54e-11ea-b037-f9711f89ee46_story.html

ROTFLMAO!!! The Washington Post????? Laura Meckler? The ugly, leftist pig???

[...]
[...]

###

[...]

###

By Michael Birnbaum

When you're backed into a corner, attack the message instead of challenging the argument. Evidence trumps politics. The evidence was there and so was the Republican bias.

I thought republicans cared about states rights? Not anymore! Trump wants it so now his supporters must insist it is a good idea.

Yeah, it's only most of the world getting kids back in school. But you don't care, because this is a political football you can use, and you hate educated kids anyway, that's why you support those public schools where kids come out dumber than they went in.
Yeah those are nations who actually have the virus contained to some degree. The US? Not even close.

Where was your angst when ANTIFA and BLM were running amok without masks and not practicing "social distancing" that were looting and rioting for two weeks after the George Floyd false flag took over the lamestream media news and COVID-19 wasn't even mentioned during that time?????

And you honestly wonder why I laugh at you? Seriously? You are an unmitigated joke....an angry, unmitigated joke but a joke nonetheless that is in search of a punchline.

I find it hilarious that you only want children going to indoctrination centers that is the public school system where they are encouraged to wear clothing in support of queer pride week. You are fine with GLSEN coming into grade schools preaching the virtues of being queer, trans-gendered and drag-queen reading day? Let me be clear, if my children had been exposed to this filth in the schools we sent them? I would have yanked them out there so fast that it would make your head spin.....and then the school administrators would have felt like they had been put in a blender with the setting being on "Frappee".

So in summation? I always kick your ass be it "climate change" or how Mueller was going to "get Trump" which by the way, how did that turn out for you after all your boasting and trolling?

(snicker)

Where they are taught about how individual liberties must take a back seat to the collective and other commie bullshit.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: There's a fool born every day. That website has no origin. Who are the people supporting and printing that site? Where did it come from? Was it invented by the Right to make it appear ANTIFA exists? You need to document the source of the bogus website with authors, printers, and their leadership. Otherwise, you just posted up a bs site.

Trump by the way can be indicted after he leaves office for obstruction of justice, tax fraud, and campaign finance violations. So yes, it is going to turn out well for justice and the rule of law. Something you fight against. That's what's kicking your ass on a daily basis. Even SCOTUS kicked his ass last week.

By the way, do you love your country? Because if you are for fascism, you are no American.

Another thing, did you happen to click on the "Official ANTIFA COMBAT FIGHTING?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: And you think I'm a joke? Damn son!

And, in the meantime, don't let a bogus website distract from your utter homophobia hatred over people who have never done a thing to you.

"Trump by the way can be indicted after he leaves office for obstruction of justice, tax fraud, and campaign finance violations"

You can "indict" a ham sandwich but proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that a crime occurred is two very different things. You swore that Mueller (that didn't even write the report or knew what was actually in it) was going to take down Trump....it was a big ol bag of nothing. Then when THAT didn't work? Leftards accused Trump of doing exactly what Pedo Joe Biden did which was threaten to with-hold aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor looking into the money laundering scam that Burisma was involved in including kickbacks for leftard politicians that received kickbacks. The E.U friendly puppet that was put in place had a hand in the bogus "Trump Dossier" and the accusation that the ROOSKIES hacked a DNC server on Trump's behalf in exchange for the lifting of sanctions that shouldn't have been placed on Russia to begin with.

Only an idiot like yourself would believe that the "coup d'etat" against the Ukrainian government with financing from the likes of George Soros, the IMF with support from the Barrypuppet admin wouldn't be met with resistance by Russia. Putin refused to turn over Crimea and it's most coveted Peninsula to the E.U bankers. The Crimean people voted to cast their lot with Russia and if you wish to dispute the legitimacy of that election? The same argument can be made for the electing of an E.U friendly puppet. The bottom line is that leftards always accuse their enemies of what they are most guilty of. The only "Russian" collusion was perpetuated by the DNC and the Ukrainian puppet was only too happy to bow and kneel.

"By the way, do you love your country? Because if you are for fascism, you are no American"

I am a constitutionalist that knows that fascism and communism are one and the same. In Nazi Germany after the commies were defeated, they joined the Nazi party. They were called "Beefsteak Nazis"....brown on the outside, red on the inside. I believe in individual liberties and unalienable rights that can only be taken away by consent but otherwise are God-given rights to exist on this earth that cannot be take away by the idea of "collectivism" where my God-given rights can be "voted" out of existence...capiche?

And "yes", you are a joke that has made guarantees about Trump's removal, gotten your ass kicked over the topic of "Climate Change". You pretend that the anti-Trump movement isn't a deep state communist coup attempt when anyone with any ability to think logically can see it for what it is. You have nothing to offer in the way of honest debate because you deal in emotion. Sucks for you, "comrade".

(snicker)

Impeachment by the House that was voted on solely along political lines. There was no logical basis other than partisan hatred for Trump after the Mueller investigation fell flat on it's face. Quid pro quo was what Biden blatantly admitted. Spin away, little fella...the only indictments I believe will come down will have to do with those that lied to the FISA courts and with-holding pertinent information to allow unfettered spying. Your anger and hatred amuses me and I hope it consumes you.

You are a liar. Biden did not admit to any Quid Pro Quo, but Trump got caught with the act.

Education should be a locally run thing by each state as the Constitution lays out. Regardless of your political views the feds shouldn't really be involved.

[...]
[...]

###

[...]

###

By Michael Birnbaum

When you're backed into a corner, attack the message instead of challenging the argument. Evidence trumps politics. The evidence was there and so was the Republican bias.
You mean propagandist, dumb ass.

(snicker)

(snicker)

You are a liar. Biden did not admit to any Quid Pro Quo, but Trump got caught with the act.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a segment of Biden talking at a CFR meeting where he is bragging about how he gave the Ukraine president a six hour window before he leaves to fire their version of an AG that was snooping around Burmisa's criminal activities and money laundering scams or Biden would see to it that they would not get the BILLION dollars in aid. You really are fucking stupid........an idiot, a temper tantrum throwing moron......

(snicker)

(snicker)

You just lied. I'm not going to argue with you, when you can't speak any truth at all.

You just lied. I'm not going to argue with you, when you can't speak any truth at all.
That's not an argument. I called you out as the liar that you are, and you did not provide documentation of Biden's Quid pro Quo. Nor can you.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a segment of Biden talking at a CFR meeting where he is bragging about how he gave the Ukraine president a six hour window before he leaves to fire their version of an AG that was snooping around Burmisa's criminal activities and money laundering scams or Biden would see to it that they would not get the BILLION dollars in aid. You really are fucking stupid........an idiot, a temper tantrum throwing moron......
Why are people so stupid? What you are talking about was not a Quid Pro Quo. You don't even know what it is; The case against Burisma and Biden is fairly complicated, but at its core is a former Ukrainian prosecutor named Viktor Shokin. In 2015, Shokin was appointed Ukraine’s chief prosecutor; one of the cases he took over was an investigation of Burisma and its leader, Mykola Zlochevsky. However, Shokin quickly earned a reputation for corruption. He reportedly refused to investigate members of Ukraine’s elite, and some of his staff were later found with diamonds and cash presumably obtained through bribery. This behavior concerned leaders in the United States and Europe, who pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to replace Shokin. Vice President Biden recalled that when he met with Poroshenko in 2015, he threatened to withhold American aid if Shokin was not fired. Poroshenko dismissed Shokin three months later, with overwhelming support in Ukraine’s parliament.

I want you to explain to me in legal terminology, how that is a Quid Pro Quo by Biden. You can't.

Why are people so stupid? What you are talking about was not a Quid Pro Quo. You don't even know what it is; The case against Burisma and Biden is fairly complicated, but at its core is a former Ukrainian prosecutor named Viktor Shokin. In 2015, Shokin was appointed Ukraine’s chief prosecutor; one of the cases he took over was an investigation of Burisma and its leader, Mykola Zlochevsky. However, Shokin quickly earned a reputation for corruption. He reportedly refused to investigate members of Ukraine’s elite, and some of his staff were later found with diamonds and cash presumably obtained through bribery. This behavior concerned leaders in the United States and Europe, who pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to replace Shokin. Vice President Biden recalled that when he met with Poroshenko in 2015, he threatened to withhold American aid if Shokin was not fired. Poroshenko dismissed Shokin three months later, with overwhelming support in Ukraine’s parliament.

I want you to explain to me in legal terminology, how that is a Quid Pro Quo by Biden. You can't.
Great job of cutting and pasting from Brandeis University’s Independent Student Newspaper.

Forum List

Back