Trump to issue Executive Order

Trump tries to cover up his role in the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America's democracy.
Do you mean the one the FBI has admitted DIDN'T OCCUR? I never assume that people are dumb until they prove it so I have to conclude that you're just an angry political hack. It will be amusing to see your reaction to his re-election.
I may not be around by that time so I'll make a prediction. Lefties like you are already beginning to become nervous about the political fortunes of your party and even hacks understand how dismal Biden's numbers are and know that those numbers are apt to get worse. IF we haven't fallen into some kind of Civil conflict before then, a Trump re-election will trigger the Left to begin a violent uprising all over the Blue cities and states. Your media will understand that their message no longer carries enough weight to sway anyone who isn't already a supporter of the Left so they'll begin cheering on those who are demanding "removal of a Fascist" or some such idiocy.
The thing they really should consider is that THIS TIME, Trump supporters aren't going to just sit down and shut up. We've been there, done that, and know there will be no justice for Trump or the rest of us. We will not comply with the DC/media demands and we'll defend this nation and our families by whatever means are necessary. No one on the Right wants chaos and bloodshed. IF our choice is submission or conflict, the conflict will come.

Do you mean the one the FBI has admitted DIDN'T OCCUR? I never assume that people are dumb until they prove it so I have to conclude that you're just an angry political hack. It will be amusing to see your reaction to his re-election.
I may not be around by that time so I'll make a prediction. Lefties like you are already beginning to become nervous about the political fortunes of your party and even hacks understand how dismal Biden's numbers are and know that those numbers are apt to get worse. IF we haven't fallen into some kind of Civil conflict before then, a Trump re-election will trigger the Left to begin a violent uprising all over the Blue cities and states. Your media will understand that their message no longer carries enough weight to sway anyone who isn't already a supporter of the Left so they'll begin cheering on those who are demanding "removal of a Fascist" or some such idiocy.
The thing they really should consider is that THIS TIME, Trump supporters aren't going to just sit down and shut up. We've been there, done that, and know there will be no justice for Trump or the rest of us. We will not comply with the DC/media demands and we'll defend this nation and our families by whatever means are necessary. No one on the Right wants chaos and bloodshed. IF our choice is submission or conflict, the conflict will come.
Your imagination is amazing. You should write short stories.

ummmm, it's fake news.

You are obviously unclear on the concept.

Only a sitting U.S. President (Biden) can issue an Executive Order.

Only a sitting U.S. President (Biden) has Executive Privilege.

Biden has made it clear he WILL NOT protect the Traitor..

All the Traitor can do is on his golden shitter and poop.

The one thing the Traitor IS DOING IN CREATING ANOTHER CHARGE OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.!

If you think about it, invoking 5th Amendment protection to not be compelled to incriminate oneself, is a right that "the people" have, that the government is not allowed to violate.

The government has no 5th Amendment protection nor should anyone who is conducting government business on behalf of "the people".
This is true. A government employee (or former employee) can't take any action, such as classifying information, in order to hide improper government actions.
The person still has personal 5th amendment rights if he broke a law. Even if he was just "following orders."

Sure it does, especially when you got a bunch of rabid dogs trying to politically assassinate you, and all in hopes that he won't be able to run in 2024. This nation had best get it's moral compass back straight, because what goes around comes around. Witch hunts don't never end well for the hunter's.
Some think the Orange bag o' shit deserves political assassination. Go figure.

Just like you, those folks won't be swayed from this determination. And you won't relent from yours nor convince anyone else.

Seems like a total waste of time to me.

85770018.jpg

At this point in the Trump President, Born in Kenya Barack was a distant memory, a rounding error, a pimple on the world's ass. Biden is such a complete fuck up you guys talk about Trump wayyyyy more than CCP Joe Biden
For the last four years you goons obsessed about Obama and blamed him for every Trump fuck up. :rolleyes:

81965ACA-B5CE-4446-A580-B3639468D4E5.jpeg

I think pigs will fly before he is reelected
Trump is due for a deposition this monday.

It will be interesting to see how many times he "can't remember", or even pleads the 5th, which as Trump said about democrats

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

This is a rigged commission full of Trump haters...the draft board has nothing to do with this debate....
Government boards and commissions have the same legal power to carry out their mission. Telling the board to "f-off" never ends well.

More and more republicans are distancing themselves from Trump. Even his own children are backing away.

Give it 3 more years and he won't even be the GOP nominee.

Government boards and commissions have the same legal power to carry out their mission. Telling the board to "f-off" never ends well.
I don't accept this boards authority and make up...its rigged and so its final word won't move the needle with the American people one inch....

Executive privilege is attached to the WH not an individual out of office. Even if he tries Biden could have something to say about that.

No claim of Executive Privilege by an individual who is NOT the Chief Executive. Only the current Chief Executive can make such claim or grant such a claim and no such claim has been granted by PRESDIENT BIDEN.
For your reading pleasure:
"Either the sitting president or a former president during whose term an allegedly privileged document was created may assert executive privilege".

Trump has every right to assert EP but there are no guarantees it will be granted. As a rule, courts have a better chance of stopping it than Congressional committees.

"The Supreme Court held in United States v. Nixon, for example, that a claim of executive privilege will normally be defeated when the privileged information is needed to provide evidence in a criminal trial—although the strong presumption against revealing information that would jeopardize national security would control even in this instance."

The last time I checked, Congress cannot put citizens on trial for crimes. That's no guarantee they won't find a receptive judge who will rule against Trump's assertion of privilege but he can easily appeal and SCOTUS would hear it because it deals with the separation of power issues. Democrats have developed a suicide-bomber approach to dealing with all things Trump and it may well bite them in the ass far into the future. Every time SCOTUS renders a decision on separation of powers issues, the law gets more 'set in stone". What helps Harry Reid in 2013, blows up on the Dems in Trump's term. Precedent-setting can be a dangerous move.

I don't accept this boards authority and make up...its rigged and so its final word won't move the needle with the American people one inch....

Whether you accept the board's authority does not change a thing. They have the legal power to hold people responsible for the Jan 6th attacks.

You don't represent the American people, and your opinion doesn't chang their legal authority.

Forum List

Back