Trump to issue Executive Order

I would sure love to hear your description of how Trump could of even been close to "responsible" for 1-6 because to most Americans its a farce...Trump did nothing wrong and this stacked commission only shows how scared the dems are of Trump...and you fit right in to that crowd...so please don't give me the I'm an independent BS....
Five dead, millions in damage, over 500 indictments. Yet you claim that nothing happened that day.

I would sure love to hear your description of how Trump could of even been close to "responsible" for 1-6 because to most Americans its a farce...Trump did nothing wrong and this stacked commission only shows how scared the dems are of Trump...and you fit right in to that crowd...so please don't give me the independent BS....

Five dead, millions in damage, over 500 indictments. Yet you claim that nothing happened that day.
Five dead???? what five?....millions of dollars???says who?...you are CNN brainwashed....no one but Ashli died that day....either you don't know that or you are a liar...which is it?....

He lives rent free in your head, so go tell your bullcrap to someone that might believe you, because no one is dumb as you think they are to believe that Trump ain't living rent free in your head. lol

LMAO!! Trump doesn't live in my head at all. I see him in my news feeds, like many other people in the news.

That is it.

Five dead???? what five?....millions of dollars???says who?...you are CNN brainwashed....no one but Ashli died that day....either you don't know that or you are a liar...which is it?....

Roseanne Boyland died that day. Trampled to death by the crowd. Don't you remember her? There were pics of her from earlier in the day waving a Don't Tread On Me flag.

Putin's Butt Boy will lie the depo, that is after all, the only thing that fuck faced Traitor knows how to do.
I'm not sure what his lawyers will allow him to do. It's obvious if Trump lies under oath, that he can be prosecuted for perjury, with no form of immunity available to him.

He could invoke the 5th or that he doesn't remember, hundreds of times, but that won't look good on the transcripts which will inevitably be released.

His best choice is to tell the truth, but that only proves his guilt in the lawsuit.

I have no doubt he will make a run. But the Dems hate him. The Independents don't want him back in office. And more and more Republicans are abandoning him.
I don't see that evidence anywhere...when he can still draw stadiums full of supporters...you are a victim of misinformation....

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot
Brian Sicknick · Ashli Babbitt · Kevin Greeson · Justin Cave Rosanne Boyland

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot
Brian Sicknick · Ashli Babbitt · Kevin Greeson · Justin Cave Rosanne Boyland
The only one that died on that day by violent ends was Ashli...prove me wrong....

I read it, and what you omitted is that the privilege for former presidents is from Executive Order 13489 -- Presidential Records. Which only applies to records held by the national archives of former presidents.

The executive privilege Trump is trying to invoke doesn't cover documents in the national archive.
Then it shouldn't be something to take to court. Let's see how that works out.

The only one that died on that day by violent ends was Ashli...prove me wrong....
Except that wasn't the question.

I said five died, and you claimed the information was wrong. If you want to move the goal posts after losing the game, you need to just take your ball and go home.

Stadiums full of cheering fans is great. He got that in 2020 too. But not when you need the millions of votes necessary to win the election.
Trump won.....no one will ever convince me otherwise...in a covid mailout election we have never done anything like before?...I'm sorry...too many holes in the security of the ballots.....

Stadiums full of cheering fans is great. He got that in 2020 too. But not when you need the millions of votes necessary to win the election.
Exactly as I said. You need voters that fill states, and not just stadiums.

Except that wasn't the question.

I said five died, and you claimed the information was wrong. If you want to move the goal posts after losing the game, you need to just take your ball and go home.
The other four died from other health problems not related to the protest....so you are a liar...thanks for showing us all....

Forum List

Back