Trump to have a meeting with Putin in the White House. Details being worked out.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump-Putin summit in the works

Summit? Or update to Putin? Will Putin get a report early?

1527904198526.jpg

I don't trust Putin, I'm sure Trump doesn't either. In the end, there must be some common issues. I have never hesitated to say with clarity, by far China is the worlds greatest threat, and of course, the greatest threat to America.

Everyone else is a distant second.

If true , its ok with me , the TRUMP is the Boss and meets with whoever he likes DeanRD .

He'll probably tell Putin what is expected, and explain the consequences of non-compliance.

Trump-Putin summit in the works

Summit? Or update to Putin? Will Putin get a report early?

1527904198526.jpg

186273_600.jpg

It's probably another horsey ride around the Oval office about why Trump hasn't eliminated some of those Russian sanctions he promised Vladimir Putin for helping him win the election so Trump could build that massive Trump tower in downtown Moscow, which he needed Putin's approval on.
James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

The last time Trump met with Russians in the oval office he gave them classified information. He kicked out American media let Russian media in. There were only 3 other Americans in that room with him. They were H.R. McMaster, National security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

U.S. intelligence warned Isreali intelligence to not give classified information to Trump months before, citing he is compromised by Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Forum List

Back