James Clapper book (Facts & Fears) Russia was successful in getting Trump elected.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
"Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper writes in his new book, "Facts and Fears" that he has "no doubt" the Russian influence campaign swung the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

"As a private citizen, I had no doubt they influence at least some voters. Looking at the savvy ways Russians targeted specific user groups -- for instance, buying advertisements on Facebook promoting Clinton's support of the Black Lives Matter movement and ensuring those ads ran only on the pages of white conservative voters in swing states... Looking at how they created lies that helped Trump and hurt Clinton and promoted these falsehoods through social media and state=sponsored channels to the point that the traditional US media were unwittingly spreading Russian propaganda... and at how they ran a multifaceted campaign and sustained it at a high level from early 2015 until Election Day 2016... Of course, the Russian effort affected the outcome. Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point," Maddow read from Clapper's book.

Mod Edit: OP is too long. It is not a small cut and paste with link and comments.
Please keep it shorter Re the Rules.

oreo
For more go to this link.
pictures of russian facebook adds - Yahoo Image Search Results
Seen any of these before? You may have been targeted by Russian ads on Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
"Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper writes in his new book, "Facts and Fears" that he has "no doubt" the Russian influence campaign swung the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

"As a private citizen, I had no doubt they influence at least some voters. Looking at the savvy ways Russians targeted specific user groups -- for instance, buying advertisements on Facebook promoting Clinton's support of the Black Lives Matter movement and ensuring those ads ran only on the pages of white conservative voters in swing states... Looking at how they created lies that helped Trump and hurt Clinton and promoted these falsehoods through social media and state=sponsored channels to the point that the traditional US media were unwittingly spreading Russian propaganda... and at how they ran a multifaceted campaign and sustained it at a high level from early 2015 until Election Day 2016... Of course, the Russian effort affected the outcome. Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point," Maddow read from Clapper's book.

"Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election," the excerpt continues. "I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russians."

"Oh," MSNBC's Rachel Maddow said. "The immediate past director of national intelligence, who was director of national intelligence during the Russian attack on the election says

"That means that the immediate past director of national intelligence believes Donald Trump is only president because of a successful foreign intelligence operation to make him president,"

Here is the interview.
James Clapper in New Book: "Of Course" The Russians "Swung The Election To A Trump Win"

So there's the answer to the 64 million dollar question. Did Vladimir Putin affect the outcome of the election. Yes indeedee he did.

188908_600.jpg

The Russian Manchurian President.

Some of the Russian Facebook adds.

disinfo-russian-facebook-example-980.jpg

th

171101163939-russia-facebook-ads-3-780x439.jpg

facebook-russian-ads-ap-mem-171227_4x3_992.jpg

That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
But feel free to hangout in the bathroom if you don't want to buy anything.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one

Well this guy has 40 years from JFK to Obama experience in intelligence. You might want to watch the linked video, and maybe you'll learn somethiing.

This is the very FIRST time that someone has come out and said that Russian interference into the 2016 election gave us a Russian Manchurian President.

"Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election," the excerpt continues. "I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russians."

"Oh," MSNBC's Rachel Maddow said. "The immediate past director of national intelligence, who was director of national intelligence during the Russian attack on the election says

"That means that the immediate past director of national intelligence believes Donald Trump is only president because of a successful foreign intelligence operation to make him president,"

Here is the interview.
James Clapper in New Book: "Of Course" The Russians "Swung The Election To A Trump Win"

So there's the answer to the 64 million dollar question. Did Vladimir Putin affect the outcome of the election. Yes indeedee he did.

188908_600.jpg

th

Yep, Clapper should know.

Here is the interview.

188908_600.jpg

th

That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
But feel free to hangout in the bathroom if you don't want to buy anything.

Spoken like a true Trump tard.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Here is the interview.

188908_600.jpg

th

Yeah, in his congressional testimony he had no doubt that the Trump campaign wasn't spied on, TODAY he said the campaign wasn't INTENTIONALLY spied on. I hope they printed his book in pencil and each copy should come with a big eraser so the readers can edit as his story changes.

Here is the interview.

188908_600.jpg

th

Yeah, in his congressional testimony he had no doubt that the Trump campaign wasn't spied on, TODAY he said the campaign wasn't INTENTIONALLY spied on. I hope they printed his book in pencil and each copy should come with a big eraser so the readers can edit as his story changes.

I am certain that none of this is being reported on FOX NEWS. It's Rachel Maddow that did the interview and he verified a lot of things. Of course you wouldn't know it because she is your Nemisis. But he did verify this.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

So the spying didn't come from American intelligence sources, it was coming in from everywhere else.

Senate Intelligence hearing on May 7, 2017

FEINSTEIN: The Guardian has reported that Britain's intelligence service first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious interactions between Trump advisers and Russian intelligence agents. This information was passed on to U.S. intelligence agencies Over the spring of 2016, multiple European allies passed on additional information to the United States about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians. Is this accurate?
YATES: I -- I can't answer that.
FEINSTEIN: General Clapper, is that accurate?
CLAPPER: Yes, it is and it's also quite sensitive.
FEINSTEIN: OK. Let me ask you this.
CLAPPER: The specifics are -- are --- are quite sensitive.
FEINSTEIN: When did components of the intelligence community open investigations into the interactions between trump advisers and Russians?
What was the question again, ma'am, I'm sorry?
FEINSTEIN: When did components of the intelligence community open investigations into the interactions between Trump advisers and Russians?
CLAPPER: What was the question, again, Ma'am? I'm sorry.
FEINSTEIN: When did components of the intelligence community open investigations into the interactions between Trump advisers and Russians?
CLAPPER: Well, I can -- I refer to Director Comey's statement before the House Intelligence Committee on the 20th of March -- is when he advised that they'd open an investigation in July of '16.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

The Dossier file was never the reason for the investigation. Trump tower was not wiretapped by Obama. It was just being picked up in normal daily spying operations by several different foreign countries that were monitoring Russian intelligence agents and Trump surrogates were on the other end of that phone line and that was then passed on to the FBI.

Last edited:
An op ed from a liberal rag. Lol.

I am not a liberal. I was a life long Republican before you made this Ass Clown Russian asset the poster boy of the Republican Party. I then changed my party status to Independent and followed the adivice of a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan. I have over 17K posts on this board to prove it.

Here is the interview.

188908_600.jpg

th

I am certain that none of this is being reported on FOX NEWS. It's Rachel Maddow that did the interview and he verified a lot of things. Of course you wouldn't know it because she is your Nemisis. But he did verify this.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

So the spying didn't come from American intelligence sources, it was coming in from everywhere else.

Senate Intelligence hearing on May 7, 2017

FEINSTEIN: The Guardian has reported that Britain's intelligence service first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious interactions between Trump advisers and Russian intelligence agents. This information was passed on to U.S. intelligence agencies.

Over the spring of 2016, multiple European allies passed on additional information to the United States about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians. Is this accurate?

YATES: I -- I can't answer that.

FEINSTEIN: General Clapper, is that accurate?

CLAPPER: Yes, it is and it's also quite sensitive.

FEINSTEIN: OK. Let me ask you this.

CLAPPER: The specifics are -- are --- are quite sensitive.

FEINSTEIN: When did components of the intelligence community open investigations into the interactions between trump advisers and Russians?

What was the question again, ma'am, I'm sorry?

CLAPPER: What was the question, again, Ma'am? I'm sorry.

CLAPPER: Well, I can -- I refer to Director Comey's statement before the House Intelligence Committee on the 20th of March -- is when he advised that they'd open an investigation in July of '16.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

The Dossier file was never the reason for the investigation. Trump tower was not wiretapped by Obama. It was just being picked up in normal daily spying operations by several different foreign countries that were monitoring Russian intelligence agents and Trump surrogates were on the other end of that phone line.

Right, the FBI hired two professors to initiate those contacts.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one

Well this guy has 40 years from JFK to Obama experience in intelligence. You might want to watch the linked video, and maybe you'll learn somethiing.

This is the very FIRST time that someone has come out and said that Russian interference into the 2016 election gave us a Russian Manchurian President.

Yes, the same man who should be in prison right now for lying to Congress and the American people about their illegal surveillance program

Mod Edit: OP is too long. It is not a small cut and paste with link and comments.

oreo
Clapper is a proven multi/repeat Perjury offender and a member of the treasonous Obama administration 'Secret Society'. He aided Barry and Brennan and Comey with illegally, un-Constitutionally, illegally spying on the American people, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices.

'Nuff said.

I wonder which chapter he talks about putting spies in Trumps campaign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the former director of national intelligence having a senior citizen moment? It's no secret that the dozen or so U.S. intel. agencies have been in the business for the last fifty years of trying to influence foreign elections and Russia does the same thing. There is no way (and Mueller admits it) that Russia could have engaged in anything but a propaganda blitz for either candidate and you almost gotta laugh that Clapper is trying the same thing. Regardless of the smoke and mirrors the desperate democrats are throwing up it seems that the former president authorized a spy in the opposing party for political purposes and if this is confirmed the democrats are finished as a viable political party and might as well go to Mexico and play 3rd world politics.

oreo
Thanks Uncle Vlad!!!

At this point Clapper has to be a fucking moron to still be in the USA. He's likely looking at life imprisonment -- at very best.

oreo
Thanks Uncle Vlad!!!
Uncle Vlad should have come here and removed shitstain obama.

Forum List

Back