Trump To Get Schooled On Rules After District Attorney Worries He'll Use Evidence To Slam Witnesses.

You made a totally inaccurate statement about the J6 Committee and you know it. The problem you MAGA MAGGOT types is you need truth to fit your own very limited version of your narrative.

Just like saying Ms. Carroll would lose in court. When she won, you people blamed biased jury, ignoring the presence of at least one MAGA type on that jury. Just vote for the Rapist and Traitor would have sunk the case. But rather than accept the truth, you rant on.

Every time your Orange God loses, you have a convenient excuse ready and available.

Just like the Mango Mussolini, you cannot admit he is a loser.
Jan 6 committee was as much use as a tits on a fish

Jan 6 committee was as much use as a tits on a fish

Your forehead has a sign on it, "This Space For Rent". You people are so caught up in lies that you your refuse to accept the truth.

The Rapist and Traitor lied his ass off on CNN. You being limping lemming you are ate every lie he told.

Your forehead has a sign on it, "This Space For Rent". You people are so caught up in lies that you your refuse to accept the truth.

The Rapist and Traitor lied his ass off on CNN. You being limping lemming you are ate every lie he told.
Your forehead has a sign on it, "Geriatric Biden cock sucker". I'm in the UK, I watched Trump's speech, I watched the police/security with welcoming arms in the capitol building, I've watched the news, I've notice you've had 40,000 hours of CCTV evidence with fuck all in it. I've seen the J6 committee flop. I witness Lefty bakes like you clutch and masturbate over your insurrection dream. You are thicker than my kitchen worktop. You make a carrot look like Einstein.

fab71f78-6057-453d-8221-e9b145b3d16a.jpg
Another pointless offering from the retarded Bastardgayosa. 🤣

This motion by the Bragg hacks should have been denied summarily. Instead, as expected, a NYC liberal Democrat Parody judge not only entertained it, but is granting it:

Because he is accused the ruling seeks to silence his right to free speech on the absurd ground that sharing stuff given to the defense by the prosecution might be perceived as “threatening” to witnesses.

Give us a fucking break. Bragg is trying his case in the press. That was unethical from jump street. And now he’s afraid that the accused (who is presumed innocent in the eyes of the law) might get to share his own side with the public.

Who is likely to feel “threatened?” The disbarred scumbag criminally convicted perjurer, Cohen? Bullshit.

Name anybody, who isn’t already known to the world as a prosecution witness in this case, who might feel “threatened” if Trump discusses discovery material on Truth Social?

This motion by the Bragg hacks should have been denied summarily. Instead, as expected, a NYC liberal Democrat Parody judge not only entertained it, but is granting it:

Because he is accused the ruling seeks to silence his right to free speech on the absurd ground that sharing stuff given to the defense by the prosecution might be perceived as “threatening” to witnesses.

Give us a fucking break. Bragg is trying his case in the press. That was unethical from jump street. And now he’s afraid that the accused (who is presumed innocent in the eyes of the law) might get to share his own side with the public.

Who is likely to feel “threatened?” The disbarred scumbag criminally convicted perjurer, Cohen? Bullshit.

Name anybody, who isn’t already known to the world as a prosecution witness in this case, who might feel “threatened” if Trump discusses discovery material on Truth Social?
I can tell that the judge telling trump to STFU is just as hard on you MAGAs as it is on that fat orange fool.

I can tell that the judge telling trump to STFU is just as hard on you MAGAs as it is on that fat orange fool.
You can’t tell if you still have a dick.

It is improper for a judge to clamp down a prior restraint on free speech just because the person he seeks to gag happens to be a defendant in a criminal case.

I understand that — since you’re a devout libtarded hypocrite — the First Amendment deeply offends you.

But then, tough shit. 👍

The judge told the Rapist and Traitor in no certain terms to NOT attack the witnesses against him or the jury. The Rapist and Traitor does like to shoot off his mouth.

You can’t tell if you still have a dick.

It is improper for a judge to clamp down a prior restraint on free speech just because the person he seeks to gag happens to be a defendant in a criminal case.

I understand that — since you’re a devout libtarded hypocrite — the First Amendment deeply offends you.

But then, tough shit. 👍
That judge might have missed the day when they taught that in judge school. You should contact him directly to explain to him how he is wrong. I'm sure he will appreciate your help, since you seem to know so much more than he does.

That judge might have missed the day when they taught that in judge school. You should contact him directly to explain to him how he is wrong. I'm sure he will appreciate your help, since you seem to know so much more than he does.
You should find a nearby used and filthy scanning electron microscope to seek your penis and your brain.

I already told you I don't swing your way. Quit obsessing on my penis.
I already told you you couldn’t find your little pecker. So, your endless search only makes you look like an insane homeless person jerking off in public.

I know you don’t care that you look like a mental case but many of us don’t want you frantically seeking it in public. Stop.

Take a deep breath then gfy — privately.

Forum List

Back