Trump To Get Schooled On Rules After District Attorney Worries He'll Use Evidence To Slam Witnesses.

Typical cultist response
There was an INSURRECTION and the ORANGE SHITBAG did nothing but watch it on the big screen.
Typical ^ leftard lie. Pretend that the incidents were somehow an “insurrection” when they obviously weren’t. And then worry about what the President didn’t do despite the offer he had made prior to January 6. Obviously, a lot of the problem was what the shitty former Speaker failed to do.

Bastardgayosa is nothing more than a pathetically stupid and miserably dishonest little rancid twat rash. 👍

Typical ^ leftard lie. Pretend that the incidents were somehow an “insurrection” when they obviously weren’t. And then worry about what the President didn’t do despite the offer he had made prior to January 6. Obviously, a lot of the problem was what the shitty former Speaker failed to do.

Bastardgayosa is nothing more than a pathetically stupid and miserably dishonest little rancid twat rash. 👍
Eat shit maggot. 👍 INSURRECTION

You are indeed an idiot, but in case nobody told you, it’s not something to brag about. :itsok:
You are at your most amusing when you always have to have the last word in every exchange.
What you don't seem to understand is that I am toying with you....like a cat with a mouse.
I make a fool out of you and you keep coming back for more.
So predictable.
Then, when I get bored with punking you I just stop responding.
Watch.
You'll do it again.
I'll wait.

I’d never touch your food.

And big bold letters in color doesn’t alter the fact:

It wasn’t an insurrection.

Flail away, bitch. 😂

520b75a7392a8dd378c52f52336b1c4c3e-photo-lede.rsquare.w700.jpg

You are at your most amusing when you always have to have the last word in every exchange.
I see that really rankles you. Why do you suppose that is? :disbelief:
What you don't seem to understand is that I am toying with you....like a cat with a mouse.
I permit you to imagine that. But sooner or later you’ll realize that you never had the chops for any such thing.
I make a fool out of you and you keep coming back for more

Nah. That’s just your delusions of adequacy taking.
So predictable.
Zzz
Then, when I get bored with punking you I just stop responding.
Your silence is the only thing that prevents you from sounding stupid. 👍
Watch.
You'll do it again.
I'll wait.
Good. Hurry back. I enjoy exposing you for what you are. In fact, I hereby order you to reply.
:rofl::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

From what I've heard, he's the BFR (Black forum racist)

I think the Jan 6 committee falling flat on it's face answered the question
What makes you think the J6 Committee fell flat on it's face?
Jack Smith now has all of the evidence the J6 Committee amassed and is using it to build a case against Trump for conspiracy to defraud The United States, insurrection, and wire fraud just to name a few charges.
In addition the information presented by this committee is now part of the permanent congressional record and will always be a dark stain on Trump's legacy.
So no.
"Fell flat on it's face?"
Far from it.
Interesting how this worked out for you MAGAt Trumptards though.
First you were conditioned by your rightwing, fake news propaganda to NOT watch the J6 hearings l....whatever you do.
"Fake news!"
"Waste of time!"
"Not even a legitimate committee!"
"Witch hunt!"
And blah, blah, blah......
So of course, a lot of you folliwed their orders. You didn't bither watching.
So then your propagandists told you things like "the hearings fell flat on their face".....and because none of you know any better (because you didn't bother watching because you were told not to)....
You just repeat what you have been TOLD about the January 6th Committee.

Sheeple!

What makes you think the J6 Committee fell flat on it's face?
Jack Smith now has all of the evidence the J6 Committee amassed and is using it to build a case against Trump for conspiracy to defraud The United States, insurrection, and wire fraud just to name a few charges.
In addition the information presented by this committee is now part of the permanent congressional record and will always be a dark stain on Trump's legacy.
So no.
"Fell flat on it's face?"
Far from it.
Interesting how this worked out for you MAGAt Trumptards though.
First you were conditioned by your rightwing, fake news propaganda to NOT watch the J6 hearings l....whatever you do.
"Fake news!"
"Waste of time!"
"Not even a legitimate committee!"
"Witch hunt!"
And blah, blah, blah......
So of course, a lot of you folliwed their orders. You didn't bither watching.
So then your propagandists told you things like "the hearings fell flat on their face".....and because none of you know any better (because you didn't bother watching because you were told not to)....
You just repeat what you have been TOLD about the January 6th Committee.

Sheeple!
Of course, you keep your fingers crossed and pray like a goody two-shoes for your Lefty dream.

Sheeple? Is that American twang?

It will be interesting to see if an appellate judge will allow this gag order that's "not a gag order" to stand.
Sadly,Not funny but mores like morose.The degree of stalin-like
Judges everywhere.Particularly in major democrat cities.
That a defendant needs to be lectured to and threatened
with being barred from using evidence.Before it's even given.
This is the level of corrupted Due Process that our courts
are now engaged.With Judges that are not fit to wear
Garbage truck workers overalls.
Because as Trump already pointed out CORRECTLY ...
Not one motion in his favor was allowed by these
hack Obama judges.Not a *one.And D.C. is rotten with
corruption of the Legal system.
Now add Manhattan to that garbage.

* Thus far in any of his Cases taken to court.
I mean,he's already going in the Guinness World Book of records
as THE most Unfairly Hounded American { Not as much as one
misdemeanor }.

It’s a problem caused by bad reporting by most libs and by partisan hack troll bullshit artists like you.

Bottom line, when you lying hacks snip out the context, it comes across as though he was saying something else.

But lying hack libtards will be lying hacks. And libtards.
Isn't it getting really boring to have to explain the
level of crass Lying used.Somehow Trump supporters and Conservatives
need to find other words other than { Lying,Cheating or Extremists }
Howz about just :
Wording that Shakespeare used as in :
" Like a trained ape without the training "
" Are you always this stupid or making a special effort today "
" Some day you'll go far and I hope you stay there. "

" a wet cat is tougher than you. "
" You look like a scab on a troll's wart. "

Skippy? Is that Australian? Go on, try again, third time lucky

You made a totally inaccurate statement about the J6 Committee and you know it. The problem you MAGA MAGGOT types is you need truth to fit your own very limited version of your narrative.

Just like saying Ms. Carroll would lose in court. When she won, you people blamed biased jury, ignoring the presence of at least one MAGA type on that jury. Just vote for the Rapist and Traitor would have sunk the case. But rather than accept the truth, you rant on.

Every time your Orange God loses, you have a convenient excuse ready and available.

Just like the Mango Mussolini, you cannot admit he is a loser.

When the Rapist and Traitor opened his mouth at his beer hall fest on CNN, he knew he was playing to his crowd. He stipulated only MAGA MAGGOTS could be in the studio audience.

So while the brainless lemmings were hanging on his every word as it were gospel, over 3.5M other Americans were watching and listening as well.

The Rapist and Traitor incriminated himself several times.

The Rapist and Traitor words regarding the Classified Documents illegally removed from the WH are now in the public domain, meaning the Rapist and Traitor cannot deny saying them and trying to suppress them at trial will end in failure.

The Rapist and Traitor can be damned using his words. Jack Smith now has not only the transcript of the CNN Bund Rally, but Mr. Smith has the video and audio as well. Cuts of that audio can be used at trial.

The Rapist and Traitor has zero impulse control and his being a pathological liar does not help him. And the Mango Mussolini lied his ass of and did it live and in color.

Last edited:
You made a totally inaccurate statement about the J6 Committee and you know it. The problem you MAGA MAGGOT types is you need truth to fit your own very limited version of your narrative.

Just like saying Ms. Carroll would lose in court. When she won, you people blamed biased jury, ignoring the presence of at least one MAGA type on that jury. Just vote for the Rapist and Traitor would have sunk the case. But rather than accept the truth, you rant on.

Every time your Orange God loses, you have a convenient excuse ready and available.

In the court of Public Opinion Trump wins Most the time.
If Wednesday night is any bellwether.Or Any of his
huge Rally's.
Where do you Biden Bobbleheads get off.
On the night train to nowhere in yer dreams.
Played out when awake.

Even with constant Lying and making up stories about himself
Biden appears like some schmuck.Imagine him on Johnny Carson.
Making up one story after the other.Carson would have to cut to
commercial too often.But since the Mainstream media { where
Trump used to Reign If - The Apprentice - is any indicator }
it is no longer trusted,funny or engaging.It's like a pathetic
Nightime Political Bull fight with No Bull.Just bullshit
with some Hollywood narrative as costumes.Even SNL has been
stymied.

Forum List

Back