repubs fail to find any wrongdoings by the President

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Everyone on here has read and even heard for the repubs has tons of evidence against Joe Biden. It seem their evidence is as real as trump's voter fraud evidence is. Waiting....Waiting...Waiting....

Everyone on here has read and even heard for the repubs has tons of evidence against Joe Biden. It seem their evidence is as real as trump's voter fraud evidence is. Waiting....Waiting...Waiting....
what is the family business exactly?

Stop waiting and check your link.

^^ when lefties write headlines that are literally a direct contradiction to the content. :cuckoo:

You people are full blown propagandists.

Oh come on jimboliar. A woman from 35 years ago just came out and said Poopeypants owed her $500 that he never paid...plus sniffed her hair...
That's enough for the death penalty in a NYC court!

Wow Jim Jones, your TDS must be across the lungs and liver, your ranting is exactly opposite of reality.

I don't know what they have on him, or what they will have on him. What they're saying sounds pretty bad.

But we all know that they're not exactly proficient at actually proving their various conspiracy theories, and they'll be running with this forever -- whether it is eventually proven or not. It's just the way they are. They just make it up and automatically believe it.

I'll patiently wait.

:popcorn:

They laid out a roadmap to the crimes. Congress is not a law-enforcement agency; they cannot indict or convict anyone of any crimes. It is up to the Department of Justice to follow the trail and prosecute the obvious crimes. But of course the Justice Department is totally conflicted, as they have demonstrated time after time since before the election of 45.

I don't know what they have on him, or what they will have on him. What they're saying sounds pretty bad.

But we all know that they're not exactly proficient at actually proving their various conspiracy theories, and they'll be running with this forever -- whether it is eventually proven or not. It's just the way they are. They just make it up and automatically believe it.

I'll patiently wait.

What was found on Hunter's laptop, the Suspicious Activity Reports, the bank records, and whistleblower affidavits are not "conspiracy theories." The Biden family's corrupt dealings cast a far darker shadow than Watergate. I wouldn't doubt that all those classified documents Biden had in his possession also had something to do with his influence peddling. But we won't know until the FBI quits running interference by hiding them from the public.

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

The criminal mother fuckers have more than 150 SAR's. These are law enforcement alerts generated by the international banking community, so it will be hard for the Josef Stolen brownshirts to hide this.... unless they are willing to rub out all the bank executives in 50 countries.... I probably shouldn't have given them that idea....

bidens sar.jpg

I'll patiently wait.

Look, we are approaching three years since trump lost re-election. And he is still flying around the country and lying. The MAGA wing of the GOP is so warped that they will make up stuff and keep pounding on the lies. And they know that the MAGA cult will believe whatever they come up with.

Forum List

Back